Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

tritium wrote: »
    So an example: i vote for bill in pp and then at 9 give a final vote for bill. Is bill +3. Or +2?

3 as per the example.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Right then we cant just outvote them :(

Its grand

NOPEARE

Sorry i didnt get the powerplay properly good catach

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

You have been chief cheerleader for the death of 2 villagers, we have wasted 3 days trying to lynch you now you should have given yourself up last night for the good of the village if you were a villager

I tried to make it all square when I realized late that nopeer wasn't going to vote me so Sully was innocent. Had anyone been paying attention it would have worked.

I also offered to be killed last night by the vig but they choose not to try that for their own reasons.

I wasn't the cheerleader for people being killed. I was up against two villagers and defended myself, perhaps you could blame me for Barney but not Sully.

Look, whatever way you look at it you have to understand that killing me makes no sense tonight even if you're 90% sure I'm a wolf. Killing nopeer tonight is the only play because it'll either be a bandwagon on me or him so nothing will be learned either way.

• Advertisement

VOTE NOPEER

Its grand

NOPEARE

Why nopeare?

Jayop wrote: »
    I tried to make it all square when I realized late that nopeer wasn't going to vote me so Sully was innocent. Had anyone been paying attention it would have worked.

So you didnt know votes timestamped 10:00 dont count

I also offered to be killed last night by the vig but they choose not to try that for their own reasons.

And now you pretending to not know the rule about wolves killing the Vig before he can get a shot off :rolleyes:

Why nopeare?

its vote on thread that count what wolf will vote for him? Am I reading the rule wrong?

its vote on thread that count what wolf will vote for him? Am I reading the rule wrong?

I think its votes in pp count double plus final vote, so

In pp we need a couple of people to vote jayand then also have a final jay vote by everyone. Basically we need greater then 9 votes for jayop to be certain

• Advertisement

Actualky **** that

jayop

We now have plus 2 on any pp vote up to an hour from now. In an hour another villager votes jayop and so on each hour. That puts us between 2 and 4 for any pp period. Everyone then has to vote jayop after 8.01

I think its votes in pp count double plus final vote, so

In pp we need a couple of people to vote jayand then also have a final jay vote by everyone. Basically we need greater then 9 votes for jayop to be certain

Every vote cast on thread during the Powerplay will count as double towards that day's lynch. This will only be discovered at the lynch results by the rest of the players.

So once we are all on Nopeare no one will vote different or else they are a wolf?

How do you understand the rule?

Every vote cast on thread during the Powerplay will count as double towards that day's lynch. This will only be discovered at the lynch results by the rest of the players.

So once we are all on Nopeare no one will vote different or else they are a wolf?

No too dangerous. They can load the end of a pp and overwhelm us. Just run my system above

So you didnt know votes timestamped 10:00 dont count

And now you pretending to not know the rule about wolves killing the Vig before he can get a shot off :rolleyes:

Like I've said countless times now, I grew increasingly worried about Sully being innocent as you can see from the posts below all just before the lynch.

While I am quite content that if I die then info will be revealed, as a villager I'd prefer to live and see Sully die tonight which would kill a wolf if I'm right.

Sully have you got a role claim up your sleeve given it's close or has the power play made that pointless?
    If as like last night we are running two innocents and I'm wrong about Sully then the wolves will win this imo. If both me and Sully happen to be innocent then the other gets lynched tomorrow night which will bring us to my Friday night numbers of 5 vs 2 without the wolves even having to lift a finger. If that's the case and we lose this after getting 3 wolves from the seer then it'll be the worst village performance ever.
    it's not scaremongering. I genuinely believe that if Sully isn't a wolf then we're screwed. If she hangs tonight and is innocent then I may as well not bother posting tomorrow because I'm dead and justifiably so. The walk out's didn't help us but all that went on last night wasn't purely in the wolves favour either. Anyone paying enough attention would have at least 1 vilager 100% safelisted. I'm not mentioning who because it's a bit gamebreaky but it was there for all to see.

The post below was 6 minutes before the lynch and there was not a single reply from anyone here to it.
    So there you have it. One vote from the Alpha and we go to a tie.

Funny, if it doesn't come at 9.59 it'll be too late but we should all dive onto Daz.

About 2/3 minutes before the lynch with this one. Plenty of time to rally ut still nothing from anyone
    Late bandwagon on Daz???

Feck, this is way too quiet. I think we've made a balls of it and Sully is innocent.

Anyone with me to switch to Daz>>

Then After waiting for Nopeer to vote I instantly changed my vote to Daz knowing if it was on time it would have been a tie. Had I voted any earlier for Daz alone then Nopeer would have voted for me, killing me and making the innocent Sully look guilty as feck.
    Absolute balls.

vote daz
    Quick vote daz!!!!
    2 minutes and not one reply. Great stuff.

So essentially no matter what I did last night I was screwed because I got no help or replies in the thread in the vital few minutes before 10 O clock.

Just for a second presume I'm a villager. Had I changed my vote before Nopeer voted then he would have voted for me, I'd have died and Sully would be in the position I'm in now. I had to wait for Nopeer to vote to see what I could do unless others helped out.

No too dangerous. They can load the end of a pp and overwhelm us. Just run my system above

we arent wrong about Nopeare though anyone who tries to save him would be a wolf so even if they tried steam role us they would give themselves away and we would still be 5 v 3 tomo but with 3 confirmed wolves

charolais0153
    crosstownk
    crowseye
    Jayop Nopeare
    MicksJaguar Nopeare
    Mollyb60
    Nopeare
    The_Dazzler, Jayop
    Tritium Jayop
    y0ssar1an22

charolais0153
    crosstownk
    crowseye
    Jayop
    MicksJaguar
    Mollyb60
    Nopeare
    The_Dazzler,
    Tritium
    y0ssar1an22

So we're 7 Vs 3 now. Again, I need you to assume that I'm not a wolf and if you do that then you must realise how mental killing anyone other than Nopeer is tonight,.

I'm innocent, you kill me tonight then it's 5 vs 3 tomorrow with the power play likely in place. They won't use that today or tomorrow because it'll reveal who the wolves are.

Kill Nopeare tomorrow night and they slaughter in the morning then it's 4 vs 2.

At that point the powerplay and doubling their vote will be used. even if all 4 villagers vote for the same wolf (a 1/3 chance) then the wolves use the power play and it's a draw. In all likelyhood the 4 villagers won't block vote.

If that happens and the wolves slaughter in the morning then it's 2 vs 2 and the wolves win.

You have to kill the outed wolf tonight. Any other play if absolute madness. Lads if you're setting the village up for this then you're either stupid or evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,570 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

we arent wrong about Nopeare though anyone who tries to save him would be a wolf so even if they tried steam role us they would give themselves away and we would still be 5 v 3 tomo but with 3 confirmed wolves
    Are you kidding me? You rolled your eyes at me 2 pages ago and made me feel stupid for even daring suggest that we vote for Nopeare.

charolais0153
    crosstownk
    crowseye
    Jayop Nopeare
    MicksJaguar Nopeare
    Mollyb60
    Nopeare
    The_Dazzler, Jayop
    Tritium Jayop
    y0ssar1an22

Just on the powerplay and hope this all makes sense. I put in a table above. In it 4 people have voted. So at the moment we have Jayop on 2 and Nopeare on 2

So say the wolves call powerplay in an hours time and the last vote for Jayop was within the timeframe then that vote will count as 2 AS LONG AS THE PERSON DOES NOT CHANGE THE VOTE.

So then there are 5 more people that make votes. EACH of those votes count for double as long as they are not one of the ones in the table.

So if you have voted prior to the powerplay time period of 2 hours then your vote will stay as a single vote as long as you do not change it again whilst the powerplay is in session.

But each person ONLY gets one vote as normal, it is just that the vote that they cast within the powerplay and that timeframe only will be counted as double.

The table below is the table within the powerplay
    charolais0153
    crosstownk Jayop
    crowseye
    Jayop Nopeare
    MicksJaguar Jayop
    Mollyb60
    Nopeare
    The_Dazzler, Jayop
    Tritium Jayop
    y0ssar1an22 Nopeare

So now in the table above we see that Mick changed his vote to Jayop.
    CrosstownK Voted for Jayop and Yossar voted for Nopeare so the totals are now

So the totals would be

Jayop 6
    Nopeare 3

I hope that helps :)

• Advertisement

Actually it's worse than that now I think about it.

If you lynch me tonight the wolves won't use their powerplay today as they won't need to. That will leave it 5 vs 3 tomorrow, the wolves can use the powerplay without even having to worry about a thing. Even if they are outed they still win. They can all pile on a villager with double votes, after the lynch it'll be 4 vs 3 and then if they manage to slaughter it's game over.

Everyone needs to vote Nopeare. Don't let the wolves lead you to losing this game. The Vig missing last night has screwed us.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Are you kidding me? You rolled your eyes at me 2 pages ago and made me feel stupid for even daring suggest that we vote for Nopeare.

Because I didnt understand the powerplay properly..

And apologies if I caused you any offence :o

Molly, these two are taking a leadership role now, they are leading the village into losing the game because they are unable to think for a second they might be wrong.

Madness

Because I didnt understand the powerplay properly..

And apologies if I caused you any offence :o
    In fairness, I don't really understand the powerplay properly too. thanks.

Actually it's worse than that now I think about it.

If you lynch me tonight the wolves won't use their powerplay today as they won't need to. That will leave it 5 vs 3 tomorrow, the wolves can use the powerplay without even having to worry about a thing. Even if they are outed they still win. They can all pile on a villager with double votes, after the lynch it'll be 4 vs 3 and then if they manage to slaughter it's game over.

Everyone needs to vote Nopeare. Don't let the wolves lead you to losing this game. The Vig missing last night has screwed us.

Jayop. The lady doth protest too much.

Molly, these two are taking a leadership role now, they are leading the village into losing the game because they are unable to think for a second they might be wrong.

Madness

what are you on about ive changed to Nopeare before you did and listed the same thing you are saying now

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    charolais0153
    crosstownk
    crowseye
    Jayop Nopeare
    MicksJaguar Nopeare
    Mollyb60
    Nopeare
    The_Dazzler, Jayop
    Tritium Jayop
    y0ssar1an22

Just on the powerplay and hope this all makes sense. I put in a table above. In it 4 people have voted. So at the moment we have Jayop on 2 and Nopeare on 2

So say the wolves call powerplay in an hours time and the last vote for Jayop was within the timeframe then that vote will count as 2 AS LONG AS THE PERSON DOES NOT CHANGE THE VOTE.

So then there are 5 more people that make votes. EACH of those votes count for double as long as they are not one of the ones in the table.

So if you have voted prior to the powerplay time period of 2 hours then your vote will stay as a single vote as long as you do not change it again whilst the powerplay is in session.

But each person ONLY gets one vote as normal, it is just that the vote that they cast within the powerplay and that timeframe only will be counted as double.

The table below is the table within the powerplay
    charolais0153
    crosstownk Jayop
    crowseye
    Jayop Nopeare
    MicksJaguar Jayop
    Mollyb60
    Nopeare
    The_Dazzler, Jayop
    Tritium Jayop
    y0ssar1an22 Nopeare

So now in the table above we see that Mick changed his vote to Jayop.
    CrosstownK Voted for Jayop and Yossar voted for Nopeare so the totals are now

So the totals would be

Jayop 6
    Nopeare 3

I hope that helps :)
    Unfortunately no, this doesn't help. I'm still confused as hell. I'm not sure this powerplay thing is a great idea for the game. We're all confused enough as it is!

Jayop 221
    MicksJaguar 208
    tritium 112
    The_Dazzler 100
    Mollyb60 87
    y0ssar1an22 70
    Nopeare 47
    crowseye 32
    crosstownk 18
    charolais0153 15

And I'm sorry to say this but if one of the wolves is Cross or Char then I'll be absolutely raging. I told the wolves in the last game that inactivity is not a valid tactic. It's so easy because they never arouse suspicion and float though the game. You can't lynch them either at this stage because they have offered nothing to suggest it would be a good idea.

I hope they are just normal villagers with no role that couldn't be arsed to play the game.

what are you on about ive changed to Nopeare before you did and listed the same thing you are saying now

You changed to Nopeare but you seem to be agreeing with Trit that you're changing to me after a certain time for some reason.

• Advertisement

You changed to Nopeare but you seem to be agreeing with Trit that you're changing to me after a certain time for some reason.

VOTE NOPEARE

You are making so much sense, Jayop.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement