Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,435 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

vote sullivio

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Jayop wrote: »
    Andy Andy Andy.

Why oh why would I point out Max's post on Turn1 if I was a wolf.

I am also growing increasing confident I pointed out Sully's evil post in the same few minutes.

Ah well, my fight was faught yesterday and my reasons for being innocent are the same however today I have the extra problem of being stitched up with as much delicacy as an episode of Fair City.

If i vote sully and he is not a wolf are you happy to be in the running tmrw then?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Right im back intermittently

Question for the wwgm. Since we get the bullet back. Is this a full revert to the opportunity from last night or are their t&cs attached.

Comment re uriels death. Im not quite sure re timing rules. Odd that sullivlo spelled Muriel out and uriel gets popped. Odd that she feels the need to defend that later

Question. Do folks feel based on vote patterns that powerplay is active

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

andy125 wrote: »
    If i vote sully and he is not a wolf are you happy to be in the running tmrw then?

I'm happy to be in the running today. I knew I would be the minute it was revealed Barney wasn't a wolf.

Look if I die it's not the end of the world for the village. I'm not some superstar villager that's going to spot every wolf and if I'm going to be in the running at every single lynch then teh stuff I'm good at like organising the village is impossible.

tritium wrote: »
    Right im back intermittently

Question for the wwgm. Since we get the bullet back. Is this a full revert to the opportunity from last night or are their t&cs attached.

Comment re uriels death. Im not quite sure re timing rules. Odd that sullivlo spelled Muriel out and uriel gets popped. Odd that she feels the need to defend that later

Question. Do folks feel based on vote patterns that powerplay is active

may have to wait until 9.59 to see who alpha votes for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

If so there's not really anything we can do about it. But yeah I think it might be active.

My view is there are two possibilities. Wolves are nopee dazzler sullivlo or wolves are nopee molly jayop

I think its the former

So we have the alpha steering us off voting Jayo.
    We have 7 people who voted for him last night 2 are now dead and it would be 3 only Andy was saved.

I have him on a list with myself that has 2 confirmed wolves
    Ok so 3 lists from day 1

Those who jumped on Vale after seer announced

Max
    Jayo
    Mick
    Dazzler
    Donnelly
    Nopeare

And I still cant get any traction on him come on people

My view is there are two possibilities. Wolves are nopee dazzler sullivlo or wolves are nopee molly jayop

I think its the former
    My undying love for Jayop does look suspicious but in reality it's just that I have had a gut feeling about Dazzler since early on and Sullivo just reeks of wolf today.

I think its the former

Well if it is one of those two groups then regardless of what happens in the lynch you'll have your answer. If I die and I'm innocent (I Am) then you'll know who the two remaining wolves are.

• Advertisement

The only person funny enough that I can't get a read on is Mick. I had you totally safelisted yesterday but I can't shake the feeling that you're giving a wolf play masterclass.

I'm still heavily siding with innocent though

Well if it is one of those two groups then regardless of what happens in the lynch you'll have your answer. If I die and I'm innocent (I Am) then you'll know who the two remaining wolves are.

Ya so with your death we get the most information possible so while it sucks if you are a villager its for the best of the Village

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    My undying love for Jayop does look suspicious but in reality it's just that I have had a gut feeling about Dazzler since early on and Sullivo just reeks of wolf today.

Read my post above this does anyone have a body of evidence against them as bad as Jayo he might not turn out to be a wolf but at least we have reasons for lynching him

The only person funny enough that I can't get a read on is Mick. I had you totally safelisted yesterday but I can't shake the feeling that you're giving a wolf play masterclass.

I'm still heavily siding with innocent though

Im like tigger lite....

I was pushed into a vote last night for the good of the village. I won't change tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Im like tigger lite....

que meltdown...

Jayop 188
    MicksJaguar 158
    The_Dazzler 98
    tritium 88
    Mollyb60 75
    andy125 71
    y0ssar1an22 61
    sullivlo 48
    Nopeare 42 - ALPHA
    crowseye 32
    crosstownk 17
    charolais0153 12

Current post count kinda gives weight to the suggestion that the remaining wolves are either me and Molly or Daz and Sully. Sully or Molly for the Assassin roles keeping a slightly lower profile and me or Daz as Original Wolves playing a bit more on the edge.

The spread is quite likely now that the the Assassin was in the bottom half of the posters and the OW was in the top half. Bear that in mind if I die.

I was pushed into a vote last night for the good of the village. I won't change tonight.

that sounds like a wolf who has happily cast a vote for a villager, and is using last night as an excuse not to change your vote

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

How's the vote going? I've been out trying to buy a bullet proof vest but no luck :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

andy125 Jayop
    charolais0153
    crosstownk
    crowseye Sullivio
    Jayop Sullivio
    MicksJaguar Jayop
    Mollyb60 Sullivio
    Nopeare
    Sullivio Jayop
    The_Dazzler, Jayop
    Tritium Sullivio
    y0ssar1an22 Sullivio

• Advertisement

No you werent.... You had a choice and you choose Barney a villager.

Now you chosing an unknown who looked dodgy alright, over someone the CONFIRMED ALPHA tried to steer us away from voting.

I'll make no apologies if we lynch Jayo and he is a villager he is just the logical choice

Question on the numbers (im tired)

Assuming we can only use lynches hiw many misses can we have in a straight shootout and still win

While I am quite content that if I die then info will be revealed, as a villager I'd prefer to live and see Sully die tonight which would kill a wolf if I'm right.

Sully have you got a role claim up your sleeve given it's close or has the power play made that pointless?

No you werent.... You had a choice and you choose Barney a villager.

Now you chosing an unknown who looked dodgy alright, over someone the CONFIRMED ALPHA tried to steer us away from voting.

I'll make no apologies if we lynch Jayo and he is a villager he is just the logical choice
    I've explained my reasons for choosing Sullivo before. I'm happy with my choice and I'm sticking with it.

Question on the numbers (im tired)

Assuming we can only use lynches hiw many misses can we have in a straight shootout and still win

As it stands....

9 vs 3

Lynch me tonight, shoot the Aplha, wolves slaughter say Andy for argument sake...

7 vs 2 tomorrow night.

Tomorrow night, lynch another innocent, slaughter someone..

5 vs 2 Friday night

Friday night, lynch someone innocent, slaughter someone...

3 vs 2 Saturday Night

At that point the wolves will have 2 people to club together and will only have to get one person to side with them to win.

Realistically we can afford 2 failed lynches while they have 2 wolves because the powerplay affords them a big advantage when the numbers get lower.

Realistically we can afford 2 failed lynches while they have 2 wolves because the powerplay affords them a big advantage when the numbers get lower.

Assuming the GA doesnt manage to save some people

We also get the VIG tomoro so that'd be a confirmed Villager on thread

If as like last night we are running two innocents and I'm wrong about Sully then the wolves will win this imo. If both me and Sully happen to be innocent then the other gets lynched tomorrow night which will bring us to my Friday night numbers of 5 vs 2 without the wolves even having to lift a finger. If that's the case and we lose this after getting 3 wolves from the seer then it'll be the worst village performance ever.

Naturally that's the case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

At this point I'm almost as confused as before.

I'll stand by my faith in Jayop as stated earlier. I do think he's a villager.

Maybe I'm way off but I can see why Sullivlo may be the assassin.

So.

vote Sullivlo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement