Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's In Your Hand Today?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Patww79 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Have you a backup? If your staying with the istick family then the Pico (removable battery) or iPower (built in) are worth considering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Both those isticks are good performers and good value also

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/746-eleaf-ipower-80w-5000mah-tc-express-kit.html
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/739-eleaf-istick-pico-75w-express-kit.html

If your after another tank then the Cubis gives a great MTL vape using the 1.5 coil, a little gurgly after filling but I posted a link to a cure for that a few posts back.

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/clearomizers/680-joyetech-cubis-tank.html

Don't forget irishvape for 10% off at the checkout.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

jno547 wrote: »

That's a lot of work,sod that for a game of cowboys:D:D that geezer looks like one of those frenchies in Southern Comfort :D:D:D
    Does Joytech have a rebuildable coil that would screw into the Aio...like the CLR in the ego one mega...

That's a lot of work,sod that for a game of cowboys:D:D that geezer looks like one of those frenchies in Southern Comfort :D:D:D
    Does Joytech have a rebuildable coil that would screw into the Aio...like the CLR in the ego one mega...

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/clearomizers/679-joyetech-cubis-bf-rba-head.html

I haven't used it but you can let me know your thoughts on it if you purchase.
    It is a bit laborious getting the coils set but I don't fill that often as I only use the Cubis for mtl at 18w so it's easy on juice.

• Advertisement

One of my favourite films btw:D

jno547 wrote: »
    One of my favourite films btw:D

I still remember watching it in the 80's on a pirate tape & the picture was sh1te but still enjoyed it... I have watched it again since.

I still remember watching it in the 80's on a pirate tape & the picture was sh1te but still enjoyed it... I have watched it again since.

Deliverance was another in the same vein and also worth a watch.
    Apologies,don't intend to hijack the thread with film talk.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Overall thoughts on the Evic AIO Doc ? Thinking of getting that or the Releaux 2/3

And I'm also of the generation that watched those two movies first time around .

jonski wrote: »
    Overall thoughts on the Evic AIO Doc ? Thinking of getting that or the Releaux 2/3

And I'm also of the generation that watched those two movies first time around .

I like it,performs very well with the 0.5 coil at about 30w,its a cubis coil so there's a good choice available, I didn't use tc but I'd imagine it's up to par, my only gripe is single 18650, anything over 30w and it drops fast but it's very easy to swap them out.
    Very easy to take apart,tank just slips out for cleaning,oh and it can also be used as a mod with the adapter supplied with your own tanks or drippers.
    Overall very versatile and compact.

Edit
    The 2/3 is excellent, one of my complaints about it would be the battery door, feels flimsy and is very springy when closed,would have much preferred a magnetic system.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

You need to buy some high drain flat top batteries.

Glad you like that little setup,it works well together. What type of battery are you using?. Is it a button/nipple top by any chance?

The flat top battery will allow the cap to screw down fully and I wouldn't use old batteries in it,just to be safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

I'm loving these tiny little setups for out and about.

Apart from a mechanical mod with less battery life, no usb charging and no battery protection, I think this is as small or close to the smallest as it can get. Vapes like a champ too.

If you went with a mechanical mod you could probably save between 1.5 and 2.5cm in height, but lose out on all the advantages listed above. Besides this thing is completely concealed when I make a fist and I haven't particularly big hands. :)

Battery: Ijust2 Mini 1100mah - $12.99 http://vapenw.com
    Tank: Steam Tribe Boss 3.5ml - $14.04 https://www.fasttech.com (comes with rebuild-able coil)

3.5 inches or 9cm tall.

Untitled-1_zpskwv3jzcn.jpg

• Advertisement

Just to add, that tank is a fabulous mouth to lung vape.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

What kind of delivery times are you getting from FT? Might be ordering a few bits on there - Last time was in around 2 weeks.

What kind of delivery times are you getting from FT? Might be ordering a few bits on there - Last time was in around 2 weeks.
    They are normally very slow as in 3 to 4 weeks, but the last 2 months my orders are arriving within 2 weeks give or take a day or 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

eyeing the Rx 2/3, no hurry for it really, but it can be like waiting for Christmas when you order something nice :D

eyeing the Rx 2/3, no hurry for it really, but it can be like waiting for Christmas when you order something nice

Nice mod, lovely in the hand in 2 battery mode. One thing I was a bit dubious about was the durability of the battery door hinge/catch method,it felt weak for something that will take a lot of use, would have preferred a magnetic system instead. Other than that a cracking mod.

eyeing the Rx 2/3, no hurry for it really, but it can be like waiting for Christmas when you order something nice :D

Also,if you use coils 1.2 & upwards,the wattage is restricted because it will only give 6v in 2 battery mode,I heard this on YT but still looks good except for the door as Doc says.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭dohouch

2 packages arrived here today, 1 was 12 days 1 was 18 days

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭dohouch

Authentic ATHENA eNVy Plus 75W VW TC APV Box Mod

Is light in the hand and must say I like the feel of it

Variable wattage: 5W-75W
    Temperature control: 100'C-300'C / 200'F-600'F
    Output voltage: 0.0V-6.7V
    Resistance range: Ni200 support 0.05-0.35ohm, Titanium coils support 0.1-0.8ohm, stainless steel coil support 0.2-1.0ohm, normal coil support 0.1 - 4.0 ohm
    OLED Display
    Short circuit protection
    Low voltage protection
    510 threading connection
    Spring-loaded center pin
    Hoses single 18650 battery (battery sold separately)

nwcuh.jpg

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Whats in my hand today you say ?

The Evic AIO in silver I say ! , looks lovely , feels lovely , works Like an evic mini , it's all good :)

I'd put up a photo but ye know what they look like .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

jonski wrote:
    I'd put up a photo but ye know what they look like .

I was just thinking where is the damn photo, I'll have to google it :pac:

Advertisement