Advertisement
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

What's In Your Hand Today?

145791022

Comments



  • It doesn't look anything special really. There's far better tanks come out since.




  • Here's the link Lucas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv4p3hZW_pk&feature=youtu.be

    Looks a decent enough tank but not for me because the build deck is too small,I wouldn't be able to build SS spaced coils,only micro coils & another negative is no glass tube replacement,break it,then your fukced...




  • you're right, but now they are all velocity, top fill etc :( waiting for news :D




  • lukas2283 wrote: »
    you're right, but now they are all velocity, top fill etc :( waiting for news :D

    There's good reason why they're all velocity style decks - it's the best post design to date for rebuildables. There's none easier.

    Top fill is also a godsend when you change juices often.

    I'm looking at this next:





  • also ordered Mage RTA , very similar to the Moonshot which had previously. great look :D


  • Advertisement


  • lukas2283 wrote: »
    also ordered Mage RTA , very similar to the Moonshot which had previously. great look :D

    Where'd you order from? been looking out for it. Yeah it's pretty much a moonshot with a velocity deck :) easier to assemble and disassemble too




  • Where'd you order from? been looking out for it. Yeah it's pretty much a moonshot with a velocity deck :) easier to assemble and disassemble too

    I ordered from FT.




  • In my had today is an iStick Pico in white that I ordered two weeks ago from Gearbest for €23.99 :D




  • ^ Did you get any incentive from them to post that?
    Any particular reason why you needed to mention where you bought it from?





    Just checking.




  • UsedToWait wrote: »
    ^ Did you get any incentive from them to post that?
    Any particular reason why you needed to mention where you bought it from?





    Just checking.

    My credentials are good in this forum..... no idea who you are .


  • Advertisement


  • UsedToWait wrote: »
    ^ Did you get any incentive from them to post that?
    Any particular reason why you needed to mention where you bought it from?





    Just checking.

    The word your looking for is "Gloating" ;)




  • jonski wrote: »
    My credentials are good in this forum..... no idea who you are .

    Sorry.
    I personally wouldn't endorse that company no matter how they say they've changed their spots.
    If you're happy to be associated with them, then fair dues.




  • UsedToWait wrote: »
    Sorry.
    I personally wouldn't endorse that company no matter how they say they've changed their spots.
    If you're happy to be associated with them, then fair dues.

    Many on this forum have used Gearbest and Fastech over the years,personally I have never had an issue with either other than the "long wait" for delivery but that has also improved lately.
    If there is a particular reason as to why you wouldn't endorse them then perhaps you could share that with us rather than inferring to something and leaving the rest blank??




  • jno547 wrote: »
    Many on this forum have used Gearbest and Fastech over the years,personally I have never had an issue with either other than the "long wait" for delivery but that has also improved lately.
    If there is a particular reason as to why you wouldn't endorse them then perhaps you could share that with us rather than inferring to something and leaving the rest blank??

    The company was banned from even being mentioned on the bargain alerts and android phone section, after they were found to have been using members of boards to shill their products and service.
    Perhaps this ruling didn't apply on the vaping forum.

    I'm just angered that they have been able to expunge this odious behaviour from their record by paying, presumably, a sizable amount to boards. ie

    Apologies if appeared to impugn the integrity of jonski in my haste to try to make the point that GB are a company which I refuse to deal with on principle.




  • UsedToWait wrote: »
    ^ Did you get any incentive from them to post that?
    Any particular reason why you needed to mention where you bought it from?





    Just checking.

    Pretty sure he's just happy with the price, we often say where we buy gear on here - what's wrong with that?

    I bought a 2nd Cleito RTA system in iVape yesterday ... there, I said it! :D

    [edit] just seen your update post, I've not heard anything about this, loads buy from GB on here, and other sites across the UK and even US. Maybe it's a completely different department/warehouse for vape gear?




  • Pretty sure he's just happy with the price, we often say where we buy gear on here - what's wrong with that?

    It's our version of "where did you get that outfit ?" .... " Pennys, €5:99 "




  • UsedToWait wrote: »
    The company was banned from even being mentioned on the bargain alerts and android phone section, after they were found to have been using members of boards to shill their products and service.
    Perhaps this ruling didn't apply on the vaping forum.

    I'm just angered that they have been able to expunge this odious behaviour from their record by paying, presumably, a sizable amount to boards. ie

    Apologies if appeared to impugn the integrity of jonski in my haste to try to make the point that GB are a company which I refuse to deal with on principle.

    I understand where you are coming from now but when you are into vaping and looking for a bargain then it's either fasttech or gearbest , we don't have the luxury of having standards or morals :)




  • jonski wrote:
    when you are into vaping and looking for a bargain then it's either fasttech or gearbest

    You forgot the famous Dr Bill sales!




  • jonski wrote: »
    I understand where you are coming from now but when you are into vaping and looking for a bargain then it's either fasttech or gearbest , we don't have the luxury of having standards or morals :)

    I seem to be an oddity in the vaping world - I'm vaping 3 years, but am immune to shinyitis!

    Bought a Provari mini soon after starting and that's been my mod since then.

    I only recently bought another one second hand as a backup for feck all, and just last week ordered a pico just because it would be rude not to at €22, and to prepare for the vaping apocalypse :)




  • UsedToWait wrote: »
    The company was banned from even being mentioned on the bargain alerts and android phone section, after they were found to have been using members of boards to shill their products and service.
    Perhaps this ruling didn't apply on the vaping forum.

    I'm just angered that they have been able to expunge this odious behaviour from their record by paying, presumably, a sizable amount to boards. ie

    Apologies if appeared to impugn the integrity of jonski in my haste to try to make the point that GB are a company which I refuse to deal with on principle.


    The simplest thing to do is check a boardsies previous posts.
    You'll normally get a good idea fairly quickly whether or not they are a shill.

    A pico delivered in two weeks for €24 is well worth sharing. ;)


  • Advertisement


  • UsedToWait wrote:
    ^ Did you get any incentive from them to post that? Any particular reason why you needed to mention where you bought it from?


    And your contribution to the vaping forum is?




  • moleyv wrote: »
    And your contribution to the vaping forum is?

    ... is dating back to 2012 as it happens...



    I've already apologised to jonski for implying that he might be shilling, and in retrospect I would withdraw the remark and replace it with an impersonal comment on GB.

    My point remains, however, that I dislike GB's business practices, and hope people might consider, if not actively boycotting them, then at least denying them the oxygen of publicity.


    From Boards' own Dav, before the volte-face caused by the lure of filthy lucre:
    dav wrote:
    There is *NOTHING* more insidious and downright evil on a forum like this than shilling. It completely poisons the well of a resource like our Bargain Alerts forum if someone thinks that recommendations and "bargains" can't be trusted.
    ...

    you completely burned any bridges with our communities by being a shill for Gearbest and by profiting from posting fake recommendations on this site on their behalf.

    There are barely words to express how vile and despicable I think someone like you is, so don't ever come back.



    Anyhoo, I'll just exit stage right, and not let the door hit me on the way out etc.




  • UsedToWait wrote:
    I've already apologised to jonski for implying that he might be shilling, and in retrospect I would withdraw the remark and replace it with an impersonal comment on GB.


    I posted that before reading on, so sorry for being a bit snappy.

    Just people over on the other gearbest threads instantly accuse anyone of saying anything positive about them as being a shill.

    And when it happened here it really annoyed me. Just because someone has a different opinion of a company doesn't mean they are linked. Like giving out about a company doesn't mean you are working for a rival.

    GB sometimes have things up for order before other sites even know they are coming to market. Fasttech seem to be the preferred Chinese option around here. But they are always last of the bunch to get stock of anything new.

    I couldn't comment on GBs other stuff they sell, but for vape gear. They are a decent option.

    Also personally, I couldn't care less about shilling. Fair enough its against the rules, but I trust myself to realise if something is a bargain or not. The internet is full of people trying to sell me stuff.

    Anyway, sorry again for snapping.




  • Gearbest and fasttech sell authentic vaping equipment at fantastic prices, the only downside is the long delivery times. People need to lighten up.




  • UsedToWait wrote: »
    The company was banned from even being mentioned on the bargain alerts and android phone section, after they were found to have been using members of boards to shill their products and service.
    Perhaps this ruling didn't apply on the vaping forum.

    .... and now boards has jumped into bed with Gearbest, and gave them a dedicated sub forum in Bargain Alerts for them to advertise and for communicate with customers!

    Theres a lot of comtroversy over it considering they banned members for even mentioning the site.




  • Enough Gearbest riffraff, more mods!

    iBRIZ4t.jpg




  • Enough Gearbest riffraff, more mods!

    Ooh that's purdy....




  • My picture taking skills are terrible lol

    kTs2PRZ.jpg




  • Celebrating 25 post:D (can insert images;)) Moradin sitting on iPV D3 :rolleyes:
    cyA0Fku.jpg?2


  • Advertisement


  • Well the first of the 4 Pico's I ordered came today and I'm really impressed. Here it is in the middle with a Pico tank. To the left is an Istick 50watt and to the right is a Tesla nano for size comparisons.

    image_zpsdsjohqtd.jpeg


Advertisement