Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options
1270271272273274276»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

If it's in the system, but uncatalogued, then I don't think it'll be on the shelves at all. I've had it a few times where a book has come into the library that I've wanted and needed, but still had to wait three or four weeks before they catalogued it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,868 ✭✭✭Dickie10

oh ok thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

Very quiet on here today for results day. This is my last year playing the waiting game :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,844 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I had my final year exams back in May, I wonder if my results are being kept back.

TBH Boeing777, it feels like this forum pretty much died some time between 1 1/2-2 years ago. All of the freshmen/women must be using Facebook, Yik-Yak or Snapchat rather than somewhere like here.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I had my final year exams back in May, I wonder if my results are being kept back.

TBH Boeing777, it feels like this forum pretty much died some time between 1 1/2-2 years ago. All of the freshmen/women must be using Facebook, Yik-Yak or Snapchat rather than somewhere like here.

This makes me sad. This forum used to be fun!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

This makes me sad. This forum used to be fun!

It was part of the results day buzz, hence why I posted. I didn't quite realise it was as dead as it was :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

Boards in general has gotten quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

It's because I'm gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

You're right banquo. Come back. Maynooth isn't the same without you.
    Even though your boards location, bizarrely, still says you're in Maynooth.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Finished in Maynooth myself now, lived 3 good years there and got my 2:1 degree (4% off a 1:1 so maybe I was enjoying life too much oops)
    You'd be sad to leave the place, I'm a new person leaving compared to who I was arriving

• Advertisement

yeah some differnce when you leave to when you come in those 3- 4 years seem to be huge in defining
    who you are

Guys, we had 4 new threads between today and yesterday! That's more activity than we've seen in months!

Maynooth University posters are definitely not losers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Don't make it seem like it's out of the ordinary! They'll figure out we're losers and feck off again!

You're totally right. Edit made. That should fix it.

anybody know what the story is with the accom on south campus? im supposed to be heading out tomorrow night and thought that i could get a room over there for aroound 25 euro,is this still on the go?

Advertisement