Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Alqua

Me on instagram..
    ricjv.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Well it doesn't help that the SU encourage it.

11884096_890291594341375_5824880588844286156_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Alqua

I cringe at those!! It seems to be on every single thing they produce these days?!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,833 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I feel like there's not enough free stuff being given out this week. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

PArking is a joke. Again.

• Advertisement

I'm trying to pick a final year project, and the CS department just had to make the projects page inaccessible when off-campus, didn't they? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

I'm trying to pick a final year project, and the CS department just had to make the projects page inaccessible when off-campus, didn't they? :mad:

Throw https:// before the url and you'll be laughing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Its a nightmare this year !!

3 pm. The animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 kragenmore

I paid for my parking permit last week and it hasn't arrived yet. The email I got said I have a five day grace period. dyas reckon that means i won't be clamped?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

^I don't think I'd chance it. That company will be trying extra hard at the start of semester to make some money by clamping as many people as possible. Lousy sods.

They are brutal in the first weeks of term normally, they'll clamp you if you even look sideways at a double yellow line or a spot your not permitted to park in. I think the five days grace was last week was it not?

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Planemo

Anyone happen to know which of the two days of autumn conferring are for people who did repeats/Biology degrees? Need to put in for the day off this week, can't get an answer from the college.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Planemo wrote: »
    Anyone happen to know which of the two days of autumn conferring are for people who did repeats/Biology degrees? Need to put in for the day off this week, can't get an answer from the college.

Wednesday from this link (https://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/conferring/october-2015)

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Planemo

Kiwi_knock wrote: »

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭Dickie10

does anyone else find it really annoying when your in the library and you can hear young ones laughing like hyanias under the library outside or whereever they are. they really sound like put on roars of laughter? jesus who the hell laughs like this? or are they just trying to hard to look mad or be heard? and why the heck can we hear them so easily in this new shiny library. ? rant over

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Where is the best place to park a car over night in Maynooth? (Not on campus!)
    Cost, proximity to train station and safeness are the biggest factors haha

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

deise_girl wrote: »
    Where is the best place to park a car over night in Maynooth? (Not on campus!)
    Cost, proximity to train station and safeness are the biggest factors haha

carpark opposite the roost, per for 24 hours , as close to the train station as you'll get.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 kragenmore

They are brutal in the first weeks of term normally, they'll clamp you if you even look sideways at a double yellow line or a spot your not permitted to park in. I think the five days grace was last week was it not?

five days grace from when you get the email. i sent them an email anyway and they said it was fine, but i put a note on my dash with my permit number just in case and i was fine! (just in case anyone else was wondering)
    Dickie10 wrote: »
    does anyone else find it really annoying when your in the library and you can hear young ones laughing like hyanias under the library outside or whereever they are. they really sound like put on roars of laughter? jesus who the hell laughs like this? or are they just trying to hard to look mad or be heard? and why the heck can we hear them so easily in this new shiny library. ? rant over

it's so mean to make fun of people's laughs :( people used to always give out to me for cackling n now when something is hilarious i'm a bit self conscious about it which is sad imo :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭Dickie10

oh sorry , these people though seem to just put on this laugh, ah its prob the bad design of the windows in the library really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Pedro K

Not for me. :)

Ride the motorbike to wherever I want and step off the machine right next to whichever door it is I need to be going into. :)

Pedro K wrote: »
    Not for me. :)

Ride the motorbike to wherever I want and step off the machine right next to whichever door it is I need to be going into. :)

Yours the nice yellow old school machine I saw parked up at the top of the new staff car park yesterday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Pedro K

Yours the nice yellow old school machine I saw parked up at the top of the new staff car park yesterday?

I wish. Mine is the blue Kawak parked outside Arts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Least youre not the annoying wanker whos been parking theirs in a proper parking space in the carpark >:(

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭breakfasttime

ah man, graduated this august and i'm missing the place!

Has anyone else seen crazy fundie flyers on campus, going on about emergency contraception & abortion being murder and evolution being false? There's a few on noticeboards in the Callan Building.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Has anyone else seen crazy fundie flyers on campus, going on about emergency contraception & abortion being murder and evolution being false? There's a few on noticeboards in the Callan Building.

Saw Mormons on campus as well today. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

thelad95 wrote: »
    Do we need to get the seminarians after them?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

thelad95 wrote: »

I think you're the reason for my very strange dream last night in which my house, which for some reason had lost its front door, had mormons fighting to get in and led to them attacking it and me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,724 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Lads I have a tutorial in RHPO1. Any idea where that is?

Advertisement