Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tune ID?(Need help on finding a tune name? post here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Think some of you may like this as a refresher!

I'm trying to identify the song as 'In Hackney in Easy london' finishes, the song after that starting at 1.38 on the dot!

Thanks in advance for any help!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Bump! Such a beat, want to hear more!

Edit - Or if anyone could suggest another site that may be able to help?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,615 ✭✭✭milltown

Can anybody ID this one for me?

Going through some old records and found this single sided, white label, 10" green vinyl record. It used to be a favourite but it occurred to me that I've no idea what it's called or who it's by. It's at least 15 years old I'd say.

https://rapidshare.com/files/1044686274/Unknown 10_ green vinyl.mp3

Even if you can't ID it, maybe somebody would at least confirm that the d/l link works and the file is playable. Cheers!

Going through some old records and found this single sided, white label, 10" green vinyl record. It used to be a favourite but it occurred to me that I've no idea what it's called or who it's by. It's at least 15 years old I'd say.

https://rapidshare.com/files/1044686274/Unknown%2010_%20green%20vinyl.mp3

Even if you can't ID it, maybe somebody would at least confirm that the d/l link works and the file is playable. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭BetterCallSaul

milltown wrote: »

https://rapidshare.com/files/1044686274/Unknown 10_ green vinyl.mp3

Download not available

• Advertisement

Nevermind, in typical Monday fashion I didn't copy the full link.

Nevermind, in typical Monday fashion I didn't copy the full link.

My bad. I cocked it up. Edited to work (hopefully) now :o

milltown wrote: »
    My bad. I cocked it up. Edited to work (hopefully) now :o

It's some remix of this:

Nice one. That's a start anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Yell0 Man

Any help appreciated, I've had no joy trying to find out what track this is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Yell0 Man wrote: »

Yell0 Man wrote: »

It's hard to tell because of the effects he's using but i'd hazard a guess at:

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Yell0 Man

It's hard to tell because of the effects he's using but i'd hazard a guess at:

Thanks man, that's definitely it, there's a couple other clips on YT referencing it, was hoping to find it on vinyl but no such luck, download only:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Anyone know the record at 2.35.50? I think it's a Kym Mazelle track but I can't seem to find it at all. Any help would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

eZe^ wrote: »

Anyone know the record at 2.35.50? I think it's a Kym Mazelle track but I can't seem to find it at all. Any help would be much appreciated.

As you probably know the essential mix lists the other djs set lists for that night but not Jose Padilla. I had a look for other Jose mixes from 95 - 96 but didn't hear that track. Also had a run through beatport looking for tracks with spirit in the title from 96 or earlier and didn't come across it. If you do ever find it, please let me know what it is as I would like to track it down to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

Looking for an ID for the track that starts around the 49 min mark. I know I've heard it before but I just can't place it

http://soundcloud.com/medellinstyle/marcel-dettmann-live-boiler

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭MeIsGod

Looking for the name of a song, its house music and a good few years old in the song there is a girl with an english accent talking about a bloke called mikey - vague i know but any help much appreciated.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

MeIsGod wrote: »
    Looking for the name of a song, its house music and a good few years old in the song there is a girl with an english accent talking about a bloke called mikey - vague i know but any help much appreciated.

I haven't seen Mickey in weeks. I don't really listen when people say the things they say about him :D

Ben Watt feat Estelle - Pop a cap in your ass

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭MeIsGod

ye thats the one- heard it the other day for the first time in years, fair play.

Looking for the name of this one. It's a late 90's/early 00's prog track. I know it from a Global Underground mix I think but before I go digging through old CDs I was hoping some fellow fossil could ID it.

It was pretty well known at the time (i think)

• Advertisement

^Got it

Bushwacka - Healer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

well lads, was there a version of legend b - lost in love that sounded like the Mars mix of THK - France, with a distorted female voice over it, probably french?

I always thought it was a version of lost in love, and then i found the mars mix of France a few years ago, now i'm confused:confused:

French vocal at 3.03. Might be the one
    I always thought it was a version of lost in love, and then i found the mars mix of France a few years ago, now i'm confused:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,037 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

heard a track today which used the vocals of this track, seems to be a white label and was released probably between 1997 to 99/2000, anyone got any ideas? a longshot and rather vague i know, i've tried discogs but i could be weeks trying to find it so thought i'd pick your brains. cheers in advance

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Exoskeleton

http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/10122222/
    heard this track played on a few shows before, starts at 7:50
    drumstep/half-step ish track, great melody.. appreciated if someone knows it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭morlock_

youtube video link

doesn't last long, has a siren in it

http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/10122222/
    heard this track played on a few shows before, starts at 7:50
    drumstep/half-step ish track, great melody.. appreciated if someone knows it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,996 ✭✭✭Doge

Does anyone know the name of the electro-ish track in the BMW 1 Series commercial thats on TV at the moment?

Love the use of Pulse width modulation in the track.

I can't find a clip of the commercial online.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 neilgro

Lookin for the name of an early to mid 90's sounding piano house track. The main vocals are of a young woman singin "one love, one life..." and then something after i couldn't really make out. She then sings "yeah oooh yeah". Any help greatly appreciated.

Just so youse know, it's not Robert Miles in case anyone was going to suggest it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 andy74

Volcano - let your body be free

Advertisement