Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a Russian Wife

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,412 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Originally posted by Victor
    So if the poor woman was allowed keep all the money herself and paid tax and didn't do it the same place all the time, there would be no major problem.

I sometimes forget that we have such precise and unerring readers here on boards.

Let me "exactly" phrase what I dared to utter before: The act of organising prostitution is illegal. This "organisational activity" can also sometimes be known as "prostitution", and therefore my previous statement may be construed as valid.
    Any person involved in the organisation of prostitution is liable to be penalised under a number of offence headings: for example, organising prostitution or coercing or compelling a person to be a prostitute (section 9 of the 1993 Act), knowingly living in whole or in part on the earnings of a prostitute (section 10), or keeping or managing a brothel (section 11). The penalty on being found guilty on indictment for organising prostitution or for coercing or compelling a person to be a prostitute can be as high as a fine of £10,000 and/or a prison sentence of 5 years.

She might be a bit more expensive than 4500 euros lads!

And the collective will love this one (disclaimers at the ready):
    In addition, section 23 of the Criminal Justice (Public Order) Act, 1994 makes it an offence to publish or distribute an advertisement which advertises a brothel or the services of a prostitute.

My 0.20000000000000000000000000000000000000 cents (I think 40 places should be accurate enough for Victor).

Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

the thing that most scares me is that that fúcker bubbles may be crazy enough to carry out his "threat". This is what long term board usage will eventully do to you.........well @ least I'll be roflol :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

If ye lent her out to your friends freely, then it wouldn't be prostitution. They in turn could give you monetary gifts at unrelated dates.

Also, if you needed to get out of a dodgy marriage, you could file for an annulment on the basis that she was shagging all your mates.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

I think it's completely immoral and degrading....

Where do I sign up!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Originally posted by Minesajackdaniels
    Lots of posters on these boards are adolescent men.
    Originally posted by Victor
    Isn't that a contradiction?

That depends entirely on how you feel about men.

This is a little off the point though - I believe the underlying theme of this thread is how y'all feel about women.

("If we buy her, she will come...")

(Feel free to alter the spelling on the italiscised for your own entertainment)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

I have had enough of this.

I only let it go this far, which went against my better judgement, because there were no complaints.

If you want to continue this do it elsewhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement