Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a Russian Wife

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by bubbles

WWM - Where else could I post this? The idea is to get in contact with someone who has done this before - where else to post than Ireland biggest Discussion Forums? Humanities wouldn't be the most suitable board for this thread, and the admin there is a d!ckhead anyway.

it was a little bit of subtle sarcasm....
    obviously this was a joke, so it shouldnt go in humanities.
    sometimes i think im the only one around here who understands my wit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

I've a question....

What if this woman wants to get a good rodding??

Eh?

Now which one of you would give the lady the rodding she wants? All 3 of you, or would you take turns... if you decided to take turns, ye're a bunch of filth merchants as far as I'm concerned... ad believe me this will be an issue! Most normal women do actually like a rodding. Aside from what they tell us :)

You could lose friends over this Bubbles... be careful. Very careful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

I am well aware of your 'wit' WWM :) But i can't post there without the urge to shout BAN CASTOR TROY!

Its posted here because this is the General After Hours board, and the board I feel would best get the person we are looking for. Once we do, I don't give a damn what happenes to this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Bubbles I reckon you'd have to set up a pre-nuptial agreement so she does do the cleaning etc otherwise she may sit on her arse as the other lads state.

Good luck in your hunt, maybe you should contact RTE and see if they want to make a documentary about it or maybe a show like "Popstars" it could be called "Housewife". Think about it you could be the Louis Walsh figure eh ;) and bring over multiple Russian Brides to be given a test (ride!).

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Velvet

Bubbles,
    You have to make clear the important points of the contract. I was bought by my husband and in the begining I thought it was just a way of escaping from my misery. After a while, I fell in love and decided to make it a real marriage. I used some spells and finally got him falling for me too.... Russians knows lots of spells, so I've heard.
    Now, imagine if it wasnt 1 husband but 3? things can get bad and you will end up fighting bad!

• Advertisement

Originally posted by gandalf
    Bubbles I reckon you'd have to set up a pre-nuptial agreement so she does do the cleaning etc otherwise she may sit on her arse as the other lads state.

Good luck in your hunt, maybe you should contact RTE and see if they want to make a documentary about it or maybe a show like "Popstars" it could be called "Housewife". Think about it you could be the Louis Walsh figure eh ;) and bring over multiple Russian Brides to be given a test (ride!).

Gandalf.

fantastic idea paul!!!
    and one bride gets voted of every week :)

I still want to know what happens in the event of rodding?? You're stuck on that one aren't ye?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

Okay, I'm having difficulty believing Bubbles. Crying Wolf and all that.

If it is true, am I the only one that finds the whole thing morally reprehensible?

Sickening.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

But we reckon we'll get a bit out of her as the waiting list for a wedding in a church tends to be a few months, so I'll get the garden and my room re decorated by that time

she can live a much better life than she had in Russia, once she finish's her daily jobs.
    Originally posted by Dr.Loon

What if this woman wants to get a good rodding??

Originally posted by gandalf

maybe you should contact RTE and see if they want to make a documentary about it or maybe a show like "Popstars" it could be called "Housewife".

rofl.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan

fantastic idea paul!!!
    and one bride gets voted of every week :)

What like the "Weakest Link" except for Russian Brides I like it !

/me puts on his Television Producer Beret !

Gandalf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

I can shoot any meetings you guys have, the purchase and of course the arrival. Ill even throw in some editing for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

bubbles, if your serious about this, then could you keep us updated about how this whole thing goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Yea i too was considering giving this a go,

i have narrowed it down to three possible brides, I'd like any opinons that might help my decision.

Bride No.1

226_1.jpg

Personal Info Full Name: Anastasia Pisarevskaya
    Eye Color: Gray-Green
    Member ID: 226 Height: 5' 8'' (173 cm)
    Nick Name: Nastya Weight: 130 lb. (59 kg.)
    Date of Birth: 3/3/1977 City: Moscow

Miscellaneous Info
    Natural Hair
    Color: Blonde Present Hair
    Color: Blonde
    Eye Wear: None Education: BA
    Fav. Music: A lot Fav. Movie: different
    Children: NONE Smokes: No
    Drinks: No English Level: Speak (Poor)
    Religion: Orthodox Member Since: 2/6/2001
    Hobbies: Tennis, skiing, reading, theater, travel
    About Me: Attractive, open, gentle, romantic, intelligent, honest, with morals and sense of humor.
    Looking For: 25-40 years old, honest, love kids, respect women.

Bride No.2

698_1.jpg

Full Name: Anna Eye Color: Blue
    Member ID: 698 Height: 5' 5'' (165 cm)
    Nick Name: Anya Weight: 120 lb. (54.5 kg.)
    Date of Birth: 9/18/1982 City: Moscow

Miscellaneous Info
    Natural Hair
    Color: Dark Blonde Present Hair
    Eye Wear: None Education: Some Colledge
    Occupation: study in Universaty,work as a belly dancer Status: Single
    Fav. Music: pop Fav. Movie: comedy
    Drinks: sometimes English Level: Speak (Good)
    Religion: Orthodox Member Since: 11/17/2001
    Hobbies: music,travel,dancing
    About Me: I love to travel and it's nice to have great people beside me.
    Looking For: No material problems,lives in Europe or America,loves to travel, has since of humour

Bride No.3

785_1.jpg

Personal Info Full Name: Yana Stashkevich Eye Color: Brown
    Member ID: 785 Height: 5' 10'' (178 cm)
    Nick Name: Yana Weight: 125 lb. (56.8 kg.)
    Date of Birth: 11/25/1979 City: Nikolayev

Miscellaneous Info
    Natural Hair
    Color: Blonde Present Hair
    Eye Wear: None Education: Some Colledge
    Fav. Music: classical, pop, rock Fav. Movie: detective
    Drinks: Socially English Level: Read/Write (Poor)
    Religion: Orthodox Member Since: 1/3/2002
    Hobbies: Sports, music, travel, dancing, reading, philosophy, culinary.
    About Me: I am very attractive, intelligent, smart, well mannered, slim, feminine, graceful, elegant, presentable.
    Looking For: An elegant, serious, intelligent, attractive and respectable man with a sense of humour. An optimist.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Well, first of all I knew people would say that I'm just taking the piss, as I normally do, alot :) but as I said at the start we are serious about this.

/me thumbs nose at WWM while blowing raspberries - charming, eh?

Minesajackdaniels - There are 2 sides to that arugument, I know we wouldn't own her, but she will have to be devoted to her new Husband in some shape or manner.

Why? Why will she have to be devoted to him? She married him, she'll probably be willing to put out to consummate the marriage for legal reasons, but devotion? That's some word to bandy around with a price tag on it. Did you mean 'indebted'?

(I reckon you're desperately hoping that you bag some Elton-John's-Fantasy-Nikita who'll do the housework in nothing but a furry hat and an apron!)

(And I bet you get some 14 stone Babooshka who wants to have a baby as soon as she gets over here to cement her citizenship...)

...either that or you're still winding us all up and having a hoot...

Originally posted by neuro-praxis
    Okay, I'm having difficulty believing Bubbles. Crying Wolf and all that.

If it is true, am I the only one that finds the whole thing morally reprehensible?

Sickening.

why?

I'd go for number 3 there mate, based purely on looks of course. Couldn't have been arséd reading their specs :)

Originally posted by Minesajackdaniels

...either that or you're still winding us all up and having a hoot... [/B]

oh you twat......
    :rolleyes:

what do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Guy Incognito

I'd go for 3 too cos of her "culinary" skillz!

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan

oh you twat......

what do you think?

I think that if I'm a twat I'm going to bring this to your level and call you a stinking pile of poo.

:p

much better, you still dont know when someones taking the píss though do you?

• Advertisement

I think that if I'm a twat I'm going to bring this to your level and call you a stinking pile of poo.

:p

Nah... that's not how to bring it down to his level......

You'd want to call him something like a cúntmaster, or he who sucks satans cóck.... that's bringing it down to his level. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Walls

Really hope you're having a laugh.

If not, then just think if someone thought of you as that worthless. Or a family member as firstly so purchasable and secondly disposable. You'd be furious and rightly so.

It would be the height of carelessness because so much is unknown. Do they have a drug problem? Family they want to bring over? Children? Or, at best, a snotty attitude to any man who thinks he can act this way to a member of the human race (and don't say its not slavery. If its not, why not go out and ask an emigrant already here what they think of the arrangement, and see how grateful they are).

I really hope this is just an example of my poor sense of humor, but please god let the lot of you be joking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Can we stop all the crap please?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Any paragraph that has "blade" and "bubbles" in it is sure to mean mad-cap adventures.

Can we stop all the crap please?

Thanks

I'm going to be very childish and say "you started it" :p
    Clain... it ain't gonna happen, if it does, I'll give bubbles a score for proving me wrong.... I'd love to see this.
    You have to be able to recognise when someone's takin the píss.... that's all

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Slimjim

Its that whole scenario again...

Dream
    785_1.jpg

Reality.
    sin.jpg

Or the other way around, dependin' what yer into! :D

Originally posted by Dr. Loon

Nah... that's not how to bring it down to his level......

You'd want to call him something like a cúntmaster, or he who sucks satans cóck.... that's bringing it down to his level. :D

I would have, but I was frightened by the drop...

Okay Bubbles - I'm getting the piss ripped out of me here for reacting to your original post as though it were bona fide. So are some of the others.

More again are ripping the piss out of you, because they don't believe you.

Can you post anything to persuade them of the truth?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Can you post anything to persuade them of the truth?

Maybe a history of Bubbles other projects over the past few years might help? :D

Originally posted by Hobbes

Maybe a history of Bubbles other projects over the past few years might help? :D

/me turns beseechingly to Bubbles

SEE?????

• Advertisement

oh, that would be funny.

hey bubbles, remember the time we went to russia to play the russian national quake team?
    me you adra and er, i cant remember.

oh the hilarity,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement