Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here, part 3 (Quote A Photo, GET A 24 HOUR BAN!!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭ADO

got this last week,

A4 1.9 TDI (red i) Quattro

sorry about poor pic (damn iphones!!)

car.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭batman2000

Spent a good 4 hours today on the interior of the 7, she's looking sharp if I do say so myself. Its exactly 11 years old this month.
    I need to get a decent camera, but these pics aren't too bad.

Amazing job, well done, looks fantastic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

ADO wrote: »
    got this last week,

A4 1.9 TDI (red i) Quattro

sorry about poor pic (damn iphones!!)

car.jpg

Very smart looking car. I love the A4 in the Avant and especially in Quattro..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

I thought this was the Bangernomics thread for a sec and I was going to cry if you got that for under two grand :o:p

Nice motor!

japasca wrote: »
    2.0tfsi, DSG, Leather heated seats, Climate control, 28,000 miles on the clock.

IG]

You'll kill the batter leaving the parks on :P (Saw you outside Halfords, sweet motor)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

You'll kill the batter leaving the parks on :P (Saw you outside Halfords, sweet motor)
    Dont quote pics. Rabble rabble rabble...

How embarrassing... I qouted it and changed the Link from IMG to img... Bit on the slow side today :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

24 hour ban? :D

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

24 hour ban? :D

Banned for backseat modding. TAKE THAT!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Banned for backseat modding. TAKE THAT!

*scared*
    :D;);)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

No pic of my car yet until I get done with the exterior, but here's the new extended boot fresh off the van from Germany this morning.

230098_10150253447253413_547383412_8790102_3992757_n.jpg

You're making a clubman sort thing :pac:

I'm making a mess, that's for sure! Hate working with Fibreglass with a passion. I'll have itchy arms for the rest of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I'm making a mess, that's for sure! Hate working with Fibreglass with a passion. I'll have itchy arms for the rest of the week.
    Wear them rubber gloves vets use. Ya know the ones, where the vet sticks his hand up the rim of the cow?:p
    Sorry mods:pac:

ROFL, I've blue nitrile gloves, but they only cover the hands. I wrapped the rest up in rags and taped the rags up, but I still feel like my arms have the clap :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Testament1

Here Voodoomelon will you do me a favour and delete those pics of your car, I'm getting some awful notions of going out and spending what little money I have on a luxo barge because of you! :o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Ha ha, theres bargains out there, never a better time to take the plunge, i say go for it!

On the opposite end of the scale (ie, not cheap), here's a €20,000 odd E38 to drool over: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2504879.htm

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

Paintdoctor - have you gone for another Mini?? Hmmmmm...... can't wait till the insurance cost to me of having a second car drops and I can pick up a nice Mini. I'll always be in love with Minis - they rock!!! :D

Voodoomelon - that's a serious looking car you've got there. Fair play to ya it looks absolutely immaculate. Love the mpg - anything over 25mpg is a sin!! :D

Isn't a MINI this time, although I'm restoring an 84 Mini too whenever I get the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

my car in the snow :Dsteoscar.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

its....lovely :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Ha ha, theres bargains out there, never a better time to take the plunge, i say go for it!

On the opposite end of the scale (ie, not cheap), here's a €20,000 odd E38 to drool over: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2504879.htm
    Thats some bus!
    The last of the good 7 series imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭ADO

spend the last 2 hours giving her a clean...and the minute i put everything away it starts to rain :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

spend the last 2 hours giving her a clean...and the minute i put everything away it starts to rain :(

That's always the way, always. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Beading !!!! :D

A joy to behold

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Car looks nice and clean ADO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Then you get to see the lovely beading! Lovely car.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

RX8 is gone, here's my new baby :D

mpsw.jpg

More pictures when I get the chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Im well jealous,^^^^^^^ looks class cant wait to see more pics. Love the mps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

RX8 is gone, here's my new baby :D

More pictures when I get the chance!

Now you're making me look bad.:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement