Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here, part 3 (Quote A Photo, GET A 24 HOUR BAN!!!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

As far as I'm aware there was no SRT8 and the SRT4 was pushing out nearly 300bhp.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭conneem-TT

steve06 wrote: »
    As far as I'm aware there was no SRT8 and the SRT4 was pushing out nearly 300bhp.

Yeah I know it was only the SRT-4 and no SRT-8 just like there was none with a 5.7 HEMI but the SRT-4 didn't come with Brembo's either so maybe this has had some work done. The SRT-4 was a bit mental 285hp and 270lb/ft.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

paulos wrote: »
    Mine

you buy from that dealer in Cabra or just in getting it washed?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 paulos

kceire wrote: »
    you buy from that dealer in Cabra or just in getting it washed?

well spotted, was just in getting it washed,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Cant remember if i've posted in this thread before.

Kevin was that you i spotted coming through Newbridge just after 7am this morning,i was away with the fairies after night shift.Actually come to think of it i think i seen you a few weeks ago early one Friday morning you turned into where you work just as i was catching you :D

Car looking great as always,ever since i got a spin in it i've been hooked on them.My mate just got one and loves it - his previous car was an S4 so thats high praise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

tossy wrote: »
    Kevin was that you i spotted coming through Newbridge just after 7am this morning,i was away with the fairies after night shift.Actually come to think of it i think i seen you a few weeks ago early one Friday morning you turned into where you work just as i was catching you :D

Car looking great as always,ever since i got a spin in it i've been hooked on them.My mate just got one and loves it - his previous car was an S4 so thats high praise.

T'was on both occasions! Been working loooong hours recently. Waved this morning & flashed indicators last week! Blind git :D.
    S4....jeees!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Have to say Tossy, I never thought I'd see the day that I hears you praise a Corsa! I love the OPC now...but I wouldn't of thought it would be to your taste!

^ but is no normal corsa :D
    Tossy, is your mate a youngish lad that works very very close to me? Because I bumped into a lad few weeks ago with another opc. Identical to mine except running on the standard 17"s.
    Went 2 years without seeing another and now look what happens!!

I thought i flashed the other time Kev,this morning was no excuse i seen the car and hand go up at the same time just as i passed.
    Have to say Tossy, I never thought I'd see the day that I hears you praise a Corsa! I love the OPC now...but I wouldn't of thought it would be to your taste!

Graham i always had a thing for them,thought the looked class and the power figures for a small car appealed to me.Also i thought the were less in your face than the Astra version which doesn't appeal to me at all.

At the last get together Kevin was kind enough to let me take his car for spin and i loved it,i would hours of fun in it giving so called bigger and better cars headaches :D
    ^ but is no normal corsa :D
    Tossy, is your mate a youngish lad that works very very close to me? Because I bumped into a lad few weeks ago with another opc. Identical to mine except running on the standard 17"s.
    Went 2 years without seeing another and now look what happens!!

No Kevin works near Dublin and lives north Kildare,i seen a girl driving one in clane recently also a blue one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

I've also had a spin of one! I love how they look too and those seats, phwor! I love how the 18s look on Kevs one too. Super power from a 1.6 too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Super power from a 1.6 too

Do they guzzle fuel like their big sister does?? The Astra OPC :eek:

vectra wrote: »
    Do they guzzle fuel like their big sister does?? The Astra OPC :eek:

Lifetime average currently sitting at 8.6 l/100km. Approx 32mpg. Thats crusie contol at 120kmph Monday - Friday and guzzling fuel over the weekends when the pipes get a nice clean out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Lifetime average currently sitting at 8.6 l/100km. Approx 32mpg. Thats crusie contol at 120kmph Monday - Friday and guzzling fuel over the weekends when the pipes get a nice clean out :D

Not bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

Looks great man but get something to bring to clean up the rubstrips,lets the car/picture down.

119623.JPG

happy? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

subway wrote: »
    119623.JPG

happy? ;)

No the bumper's dirty :pac:

i give up!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Looks great man but get something to bring to clean up the rubstrips,lets the car/picture down.

I was going to say the same thing!

Much better OP ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

i give up!

And them exhaust tips need to be polished!! Love the car btw!

feckers! ill make a list :(

happy? ;)

Much better!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

look at the dirt of those tail pipes :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭supersaint3

I know I posted her a few months ago when I bought her, but I've got new wheels (from a scrappy €250!) and painted the callipers, plus alfa decals, and I washed it today so I feel I have to show it off! :D

myalfa.jpg

edit, resized! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 sheehanpaul

3592410025_18dc1ea244.jpg
    3592406769_7a99c86a8e.jpg
    3592402731_d4ffdcdf49.jpg
    3599012810_60699e8d7a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭supersaint3

very professional paul! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

4783557185_838bfa8f5d.jpg

My daily for the summer, picked up not so long ago...
    Must get around to changing the no. plate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Haven't posted in this thread in 5 years, and back then I was driving my little fiesta 1.25 :)

Now its this:
    truck2h.jpg

I am glad to say work pays for it, cos it has a serious drinking problem!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

^^ sweet jeebus ...

That would take out all the greens in one pass :D:D

5.3 litre v8 (petrol ,naturally!), 315hp, and feck knows what the CO2 emissions are :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭bmstuff

Stephen wrote: »
    5.3 litre v8 (petrol ,naturally!), 315hp, and feck knows what the CO2 emissions are :D

Those yanks with their big engines that pull nothing :D
    kd...

• Advertisement

I know, tell me about it! A V6 mustang has 4 litres and only makes 210bhp! Although the 2011 ones apparently do 300bhp.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement