Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**** nas

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,468 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

1. i can't believe this thread was ever started!

2. i can't believe people use Nas and 50 Cent in the same sentence!

3. not sure who made the comment about people who bought 50s Get Rich when it tirst dropped knew him from mix-tapes. Lets face it, its only really real hip-hop heads that are buying mixtapes. 50s album sold a hell of a lot of copies, 17m or something. there are not 17m people out there buying mixtapes who can push an underground album to number 1 worldwide. its all about creating a commercial Hip-POP album that will sell to 14 year old white kids with baggy trousers and bandanas who want to be "Gangsta"

4. Illmatic is a hip-hop classic, i don't like everything Nas has put out, but he has created music that will stand the test of time. In ten years time 50 cent is going to be the MC Hammer of current times (I hope!!!)

Advertisement