Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rappers are racist

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

tim3115 wrote:
    Oh and for the Anti-British songs here...it's a different situation altogether. Irish/Brits are the same race.

Really except Irish and scottish people actually have deseases isolated to them?

It's about poverty and race has been piggy backed onto it. Just like the North was not isolated to religion. Currently we have Unionists going mental because they are not getting financial help and are confused now at who is to blame.

I see no difference about a rebel song about being caught with a bomb and being arrested and a rap song about fighting the cops. The only difference is the reason and if you think it is right. Some rebel songs are not based in history during our fight for independence in case you claim that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

tim3115 wrote:
    Haha, classic response there. Come back with something useful, will you?

Haha, don't come back at all, will you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

whatever dickwod made up this thread is a stupid motha****a....
    you hardly think that they are gonna like you after it was the white man that killed 8 million of em and used used em as slaves for centuries,do ya?
    lol and at the end of the day it was irish people that founded the KKK so you should be the last peeps to call us racists.....
    sex and guns maybe promoted in rap but at the end of the day its white people that buy most rap cd's............if your gonna ask me to prove it i aint gonna even bother..go look at the figures yourselves..............

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Banned for personal abuse. This thread has failed to meet intellectual debate requirements and is now closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement