Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Log Cabin

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭garyh3

Hi Lex

Take a few pic's if you can

Good luck with the snagging

Garyh3

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

House wasn't finished to my satisfaction this morning so I cancelled the snagging at the last minute. Assured by next Saturday that it will all be done. Wasn't much left to be done. Finish tiling in bathroom, install shower enclosure, install wc, install white goods and fit kitchen doors to them & other units. Clean up inside and varnish floor. Outside work still to be done but they have told me a big crew are coming in this week to do the road, driveways, back garden, etc. They have sold 10 now. Only 2 remaining on top level are the front expensive ones, which will be hard to shift unless they drop the price a bit, but at the moment, the last one sold was 230k, so I'm doing ok since mine was the first off the plan at 180k.

I took a few pics today but not much in them...I'll bring a proper camera next week and take some internal & external shots of the grounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 oscarholly

Hi guys,

I have been following yere exchanges in the last few weeks

I am thinking of following the same path

Could you please forward me some photos of the log cabin

Regards Oscarholly:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

oscarholly wrote:
    Hi guys,

I have been following yere exchanges in the last few weeks

I am thinking of following the same path

Could you please forward me some photos of the log cabin

Regards Oscarholly:)
    Oscar, here is the link to the website that shows the development that I'm buying from

http://www3.myhome.ie/search/development.asp?id=15362&p=7

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭garyh3

Hi Lex

So 21 still left which is the show house was priced at 300k and No 15 still be to built opposite 21 and priced at 250k both with views of the lake.

22 -26 still to be priced

Wow they sold quick when I went up about 3 weeks ago there were only 5 sold.

Good luck again with the snagging

Garyh3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭bauderline

And..... That's a hat trick !

I guess you own the company then, personally I won't do business with someone who is too tight to pay for advertising... doesn't bode well for future business dealings.... does it.....

good bye and good luck !

• Registered Users Posts: 2 leemonahan17

Hi gang I am buying a log cabbin and i am just looking for a place to my log cabbin on to a site and hopefully to live in it long term would anyone know who would rent a site ? or know where to start thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 leemonahan17

Hi gang I am buying a log cabbin and i am just looking for a place to put my log cabbin on to a site and hopefully to live in it long term would anyone know who would rent a site ? or know where to start thanks

Advertisement