Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

John Bowler 2002-2005

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

Kawaii: hi, who are you?

I hate Jedis: yes you did, you bastard

The Evil lime: It was your god-damned fault =P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

Read (and reply to dammit!) your PMs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

i dont knw if i have already said this but:
    John likes feet!

John for teh reply.

NOW!

Stop spamming up my thread, I'll reply when I'm good and ready to!

• Advertisement

I thought the whole point of this thread was for spam, no?

Whateva...

That's only technically true!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I hadn't posted in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Zounds wrote:
    That's only technically true!
    YOU'RE only technically true!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Yore ma's only technically true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Your FACE's only technically true.

Yore ma's face is only technically true

Your ma has sex with strangers but she doesn't charge them and that's why your family's poor!

Yeah, well Yore ma gives lousy head. It's atrocious, like a toothless dog trying to eak a carrot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

I'm not going to forgive you for causing me to flash my underwear to the entire quad. Adam kept pulling me one way and I was screaming at you to let go of my feet...and then I fell. That is my most prominent inside-CTYI Bowler memory. And it is not nice.

*shakes fist in the proper, non-weird Marieke way*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭americanCat

hehe john, i'll always remember you as the guy who was always fascinated in my camera and wanted to borrow Interview with the Vampire... did you ever even *read* it???????????

Liquorice wrote:
    I'm not going to forgive you for causing me to flash my underwear to the entire quad. Adam kept pulling me one way and I was screaming at you to let go of my feet...and then I fell. That is my most prominent inside-CTYI Bowler memory. And it is not nice.

*shakes fist in the proper, non-weird Marieke way*
    WHAT THE F-CK?

I dunnae remember that at all and you didn't mention it at the time........or for that matter any time before now o.0

[EDIT] After some thought I do remember you being pulled between me and Adam but not the flashing[/EDIT]

hehe john, i'll always remember you as the guy who was always fascinated in my camera and wanted to borrow Interview with the Vampire... did you ever even *read* it???????????
    You've known me for over three years and I'm still that guy??

And no, I never did finish that book

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

I remember you picking me up and passing me around the quad. Which was scary. I'm too tall and too heavy for that. And I freaked and you nearly dropped me. And then you passed me around to other people who were so kind as to lie about how "light" I was as they desperately looked around for someone to pass me on to before their knees buckled under my weight. Fun fun.

Also, I will get you back for whatever reason I was trying to kill you that time. And for photographing me at the reunion. I HATE photographs!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

You should hate photos. They capture a part of your soul. My soul currently resides in various pieces, in various places. There's a large piece in my school yearbook, for example.
    I'll shut up now...

• Advertisement

Yearbook photos = unspeakable evilness

*goes on mad camera-destroying rampage*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Love wrote:
    *goes on mad camera-destroying rampage*
    NOOOO!!!!!! *slow motion flying through the air diving to save cameras motion*

So young... so innocent... such fast shutter speeds... *sniff*

I'm willing to assume that Love is Sophia and say:

You will never suceed in attempting to murder or harm me, it always end up the same, you either hurt some random bystander or Fionn makes a sex joke and you then try to kill him.

Or I end up pinned down while trying to punch/kick/headbutt/all three at once you... Grr... *bitterness* :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Hey I'm part of the school council and I've to dothe year-book and I've just found out about this today-dont hate me for it Sophia I cant help it (though maybe I could if I tried, hmmm)
    I know the feeling, I look fat and stoned in photo's, I didnt know the stoned bit though til John showed me

I don't like being in photos. I do like taking them though.

On a John-related note, John and I are bizarrely evenly matched when neither of us has the use of our hands. Up to the point where I beat him.

you can't beat me! (this statement may or may not be true)

seriously though, you only win cause A. you have teeth and B i'm generally not trying very hard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Sugarplum_fairy

Zounds wrote:
    You will never suceed in attempting to murder or harm me, it always end up the same, you either hurt some random bystander or Fionn makes a sex joke and you then try to kill him.
    That happens no matter what soph gets up to!

I remember you John!
    You stole my atm card :mad: and somehow ended up wrapped aound me!
    And you slung me over your shoulder and walked off with me still up there.

Zounds wrote:
    you can't beat me! (this statement may or may not be true)

seriously though, you only win cause A. you have teeth and B i'm generally not trying very hard
    If I tried properly, I'd beat you easily. I just have an aversion to hurting people.

A. Yes, because you don't. B. You lie. :p

• Advertisement

Cliona?... Shut up.

Jenny, i also like taking photomagraphs, but i usually don't turn out well in the photos taken of me so I hate being in them.

Advertisement