Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank You

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Bertie thank you for creating, spreading and using at the talent show a truly great nickname for me.Pierce just reminded me of it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Thanks to all the Ra's I've had over the years. I always seemed to get the pick of the bunch as far as I'm concerned. I've never had one that was less than brilliant:

'02 Willie
    '03 Rory Loughnane
    '04 Andrew
    '05 Ciaran

We slagged you all but you were the good ones. Maybe someday I'll be doing your job, who knows. I'll miss you all. I juts want to thank you all, staff and students, for some of the best times of my life. I feel like my life has been pulled out from under my feet because I (probably) can't go back and it's weird. I love the whole place to bits and everyone's contributed to it in some way. Thanks.

Advertisement