Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Extras' New Comedy

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

Yeah I actually saw that right after I posted, sorry.

I see what you mean, I noticed it too. I have seen people give out about it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Okey, no problemo.

I guess I understand why they'd give out about it, they want unbiased entertainment; but I prefer a bit of intelligence in my TV. Meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Call me crazy but I thought last nights was the best one of the series.

If you want a good show Mike65, put Karl Pilkington on a topical discussion show for a half hour once a week. Now THAT'S comedy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Paddy100

I thought the Extras series was brillant. very different to the office but at times the embarressing moments in extras would of worked in the office.

I thought last nights was great. Patrick Stewart going on about his script was so funny. "And then her clothes fall off, she hurrys to put them back on but i've already seen everthing."

I thought the best one was with Sam L. Jackson, he was disappointing in it but the fat bald guy was funny as hell.

Cant wait for next series.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

What was everyone's favourite episode of the series?

Toughie, but I did grow to like the show a lot more as the series progressed.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Winslet, then Stewart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

I'm a bit late to comment on this cos I had the episodes taped and only got around to watching them recently...
    But anyway, I must say I really enjoyed the series. Most episodes had consistent little laughs and then one blinder of a gag. Patrick Stewart talking about his script was the funniest 5 minutes of television I've ever seen. I'm still laughing about it now.....
    Stephen Merchant is fantastic. He doesn't have to say anything to make you laugh, he just looks funny. I thought it was great when he was in his office and he had Barry from Eastenders licking envelopes for him.
    Word has it that a second series has been commissioned and Brad Pitt is due to appear in an episode so I'm looking forward to that.

Advertisement