Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best Bike for a VIP

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 The Termignator

Jaysus, what's d'internet comin' to? Some deluded fool posts pictures from a Japanese website of *cough* his RVF750 and claims it'll do 200mph because it's got Dymag wheels. 528i claims he's me. Some other Ninjanerd thinks the whole reason for motorbikes is just getting from A to B. Others will have you believe that driving fast on motorbikes is the sole preserve of 'weekend warriors' and 'psychos'. Then Causalty goes on to say that everything 528i says is bull****, but decides to believe him when he says he's me.

Lads, ye're one sick bunch of internet puppies. Next you'll be coming out with David Icke-type crazy talk such as 'MAG has done great work for bikers' or 'Jap bikes are great'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

By jeabus 'ur not too slow termi lol
    http://mituru4800.hp.infoseek.co.jp/sv650.html

ok, I invented Jiffy. That 200mph top speed and 0-100mph-0 in 3.whatever secs was only to get 'casual' going :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭causal

Then Causalty goes on to say that everything 528i says is bull****, but decides to believe him when he says he's me.
    Never did I say I believed 528i. Most of what 528i says is bull****. 528i is a compulsive liar and rank amateur in the art of deception, that's why I questioned 528i statements here
    causal wrote:
    So now you're saying you're not The Termignator. Which are we to believe?
    And you never told us more about your Ducati. Tell us all - make. model, mods, pros/cons, who you bought it from, how much it cost, how long you've had it, what's your favourite spin, any nice pics of you and your bike?

Of course you'll have to fabricate it all 528i/Termignator.
    You share the same ignorant manner as 528i, but that's not all.
    You share a BMW connection with 528i
    And you and 528i post on the same topic at very similar times as per the above two posts in this thread (post 62 & post 63 ) , and as per these two posts in another thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=2944904&postcount=13 - 528i
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=2945020&postcount=14 - Termignator

Cop yourself on 528i.

causal

528i wrote:
    ok, I invented Jiffy. That 200mph top speed and 0-100mph-0 in 3.whatever secs was only to get 'casual' going :D
    Two more lies 528i.
    As it happens I already know Jiffy from two other forums.

Recently you've lied about
    - being The Termignator and owning a Ducati
    - being Jiffy
    - buying a Honda

I've said before and I'll say again - 528i is bringing this forum into disrepute.
    He's created at least one user expressly for trolling, he's lied about his identity - claiming to be two other users, and subsequently denying it in one case.

This is a forum for genuine people with genuine information - 528i you're contaminating it.
    Why the mods haven't slapped you on the wrist only they know.

causal

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭ibanez

Kawasaki ZX9-R should take care of him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭jiffy

Lol, CausAl, you tell him.

Though if ihe goes, who will we have to wind up ;) There's nobody else so stupid. It's like a Cat plaing with the mouse just before it eats it :)

Jaysus Causal, I think you've been watching too much Murder She Wrote or Scooby Doo in the afternoons.

Mentioning BMW in a reply to a question links me to 528i? Yiz'll have me fingered for JFK's murder next...

On the classic bike thread, I asked how much the original poster was willing to spend. A fair enough question, you'll agree, given that it hadn't been specified until that point. I mean, I would have looked a bit silly suggesting a 750SS roundcase to a fella with just a grand in his back pocket.

Now, last time I checked, I was the real Ducati-owning Termignator...but maybe I'm just a figment of 528i's imagination...maybe I need to see the auld therapist again...sh!t, even I'm confused now... :D

Casual, If you think anyone must 'validate' bike ownership to you by way of pictures, urls, tax books, 'who you bought it from' info or any other means then you're very much mistaken my good man. You're beginning to sound like a deranged stalker here and I'm concerned (ironically) thats its reflecting poorly on bikers as a whole.

Seriously, you need to get a grip lad, or are you trolling/fishing for reactions ?
    Can you keep this childish bickering and general foolishness to another thread please as its bordering on spam at this stage and could put off other (normal bikers) from contributing and who have been quite helpful thus far.

I do hope you are the exception rather than the rule because i'd rather to sit at home listening to my grannys clattering of false teeth than put up with this nonsense at future biker meets and buzzin' hot spot café assemblages.

Its looking like echomadman's in pole position for the hunda 90 at this stage..

Can we talk about wheelie's now ? is it a simple twist 'n go affair on a 1200, or does it require some provocation from the clutch aswell? :cool:

.. and no fictitious bike photos or who f'wamed wodger wabbit replys please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

pictureonly?id=21670

That should do the job 528i - a 2005 MV Agusta F4 1000 MT Tamburini. As a fellow bmw owner I know what it is to be a true connoisseur of speed and style. Our beloved marque does make some handsome machines of the 2 wheeled variety, but the MV's are a league ahead.

On a machine such as this wheelies would be frighteningly easy in any gear at just about any speed!
    Forget about Ducatis or any of that japanese nonsense. You're looking something truly special to learn the art of motorbiking, the MV is it.
    BTW colour coded helmets and leathers are a necessity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭saobh_ie

I don't think you'd really like a bike 528i... you'd find yourself being bullied off the roads and being harrassed by uberpanzers. =P

But if you really want to hooligan things up, doing wheelies everywhere get a Suzuki TL1000, apparently its just about impossible to keep both wheels on the deck.

Although I don't think anyone has suggested the Benelli TnT yet...
    http://www.motoglas.com/home/benelli_TNT_1300_2004_2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭jackal

Well, I think he is trolling myself, otherwise, god help you 528i, if you are anything like your internet persona in real life I cant hesitate in saying you are a total arsehole who loves the sound of his own voice.

Yeah, you need something faster than a GSX-R 750... I bet. If you want the "Wow" factor, why not just pull up out side the cafe on a raleigh and whip out your "massive lad"... by taking off your helmet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭saobh_ie

I'm forced to agree with the trolling comments, but still I found my self compelled to post here after struggling for a couple of days to avoid it.

The old mantra, 'don't feed the trolls' and all that. But hey, its good for a laurf.

I think we should just ignore the troll (casual) from now on.

benelli_TNT_1300_2004_2.jpg
    Yea that yellow bee-nelli is a weird (and wonderful?) looking thing cutting the fine line between funky get laid with the barmaid'ness and downright wtf weirdness. I don't think its really me though, I mean how would it look with one of those antennae hanging on for dear life with a piece of masking tape following a drop (chix tend to be pullin' and draggin' outa bikes y'know). I don't want to look like a rookie with these battlescars, at least if it were a ducati\aprillia or whatever you'd fob it off with "oh yea I clipped an esb pole down the gap at 140 last night" and maybe leave a note on the tank stating likewise.

The TL1000S wouldn't be up to much with only 120bhp ? This bike needs to be capable of squaring up to a CBR-900 at the lights, throw afew shapes and then have him eating bite sized portions of rubber and tarmac in your wake. I'm not saying insane speeds or anything, just a quick dash to prove a point, I mean you could later slow down and give a big 'whatever looser' wave to him as he rushes past to go tell all his friends how he just got owned. Respect.

MV1000.063RHrear530.jpg

I find myself in a semi-aroused state over that 'MV Agusta F4 1000 MT' though. sex on wheels ! I thought it was more of a design statement but apparently it does the business on the open road as well.
    from http://www.proitalia.com/mvagusta.html
    "As the needle shoots past 8000rpm things get louder, and the bars go light as the front tyre barely skims the tarmac. At this point in the rev range an R1 would still be fast asleep by comparison. In a head-to-head battle with the Yamaha the MV would be a speck in the distance, and we haven't even got to the good bit yet."

"Approaching 10,000rpm and we've got acceleration most sports bikes can only dream of, and then it happens. At 10,500rpm, a pneumatic valve raises the four inlet trumpets clear of the throttle bodies, dramatically changing the intake airflow dynamics. And then all hell breaks loose."

"In a split second the rev needle smacks towards the red line, and in that short time you're pinned back into the seat hump. The sound is somewhere between the tortured wail of an F1 Ferrari and the menacing growl of a Honda RC211V MotoGP bike." - Michael Neeves, MCN UK
    At twice the price of a ZX10 / CBR1000RR it must be good !
    The Ferrari of the biking world ?

Tamburini is stuck in an old-skool time warp. The guy needs to let go and move on, ffs. Paint that yoke all red and you've got pretty much the same shape as the 916/996/998 he designed in the early '90s...but with a (admittedly bonkers) Jap motor stuck inside...WTF? Like, the guy is obviously drinking too much grappa in his old age.

Now, I've nothing against Tambo's designs - I even had one for a couple of years - but Terblanche is where it's at these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

Well for extra "up yours killiney" factor, you could always go for the Bimota DB5, which basically says to Ducati 999 owners... "yea, your engine is - ok - but it looks like a piece of p*ss, so I got 2 of these instead", as you burn past them on the N11.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

Best Bike for a VIP ........
    Theres a documentary on at the moment featuring a number of VIPs choosing between different models of bike.Maybe you should watch it.

Celebrity Love Island : TV3 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

I'd be more inclined to get a bike that wouldnt require selling your kidneys on the black market to it get repaired after a spill. But as a VIP perhaps financial woes are a thing you read about other people having.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

528i wrote:
    I think we should just ignore the troll (casual) from now on.

This bike needs to be capable of squaring up to a CBR-900 at the lights, throw afew shapes and then have him eating bite sized portions of rubber and tarmac in your wake. I'm not saying insane speeds or anything, just a quick dash to prove a point, I mean you could later slow down and give a big 'whatever looser' wave to him as he rushes past to go tell all his friends how he just got owned. Respect.
    ohh man,

you will be one of these guys that have madly overpriced bikes, which can only handle bike on long strips of tarmac and being frequently overrun by cbr400rr driven by guys wearing runners. Make sure that you have colour matching leather pants etc. Colour should be the same as in your favourite restaurant (not the bike) or alternatively could be just this posh shade of Golden Coffee which is simply called brown.(safe colour also stain resistant)

It seems 528i was trying to lurk around some bikers
    - but he and his purple helmet stuck out like a sore thumb
    - check out the pic of him here --->

u9.jpg

Obviously he was quickly rumbled and was seen leaving with this guy and a group size tub of KY Jelly --->

ugly_c3b.jpg

- I suppose I'm glad you finally got the ride you wanted 528i :D

causal

[EDIT: Mike65 I hope the re-edited picture is ok]

I don't think there's any need to be posting such vulgar images on a respectable site such as this. It tarnishes the image of the forum and bikers alike.

I think Causalty needs time away from the forum to cool down and reflect on his actions.

I mean, I almost hurled my lunch when I saw that GoldWing in the background.

• Advertisement

Speaking of vulgar images
    Here's a picture of Termignator leaving the gay-bar --->

T3a.jpg

--
    --

OIL ME BACK /arnie voice

hmmm, on a more serious note, lots of gay references (and lots of KY) in your more recent contributions there 'casual', are you confused about your sexuality ?

Would you like to 'come out of the closet' and perhaps share your thoughts with the group ? /phones the men in white coats to take him away :D

So what's up with these pussie motorbike 'mushrooms' then, what are the aerodynamic implications of having them fitted and would 'hardened bikers' laugh at you ? everyone says 'you will drop it, its inevitable' but what if I spend like 1/2 hour in the gym every evening and maybe start jogging around the block like rocky in his buildup to the muscles from brussels showdown or whatever ?

Is there anyplace you can learn to do wheelies in Dublin ?

528i wrote:
    OIL ME BACK /arnie voice
    hmmm, on a more serious note, lots of gay references (and lots of KY) in your more recent contributions
    I think the thread you started titled That Biker song again !! in which you are referring to the song "I want to take you to a gay bar" coupled with this thread where you say you now want a bike - are strong indications of your pillow-biting tendencies.

its inevitable' but what if I spend like 1/2 hour in the gym every evening and maybe start jogging around the block like rocky in his buildup to the muscles from brussels showdown or whatever ?
    It's seems you really do need time in the gym:
    - yet again we've managed to uncover a picture of 528i
    - this time with his pillow-biting buddies at the gym--->

ugly_d4a.jpg

--
    --

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Don't feed the trolls ;)

Thread closed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

Borzoi wrote:
    Thread closed

Phew ! I'm glad that's over. I was laughing so much it hurt. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Hmm, closing not working so well. So it's free bans from here on in :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement