Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

You should see the atrocity they have wrought against my kind. Sparkly vamps are one thing, but a werewolf who says a baby is is his damn soulmate is about to get a silver enema from me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

They make everything silly. I want tragic, cursed by fate, taken over by desires uncontrollabe by any natural force, fur growing , long clawed , fangs dripping blood old fashioned werewolves! What werewolf says a baby is his soulmate?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Apparently the main werewolf in the books decides Bella and Edward's newborn daughter is his soulmate.

that doesn't cause meto want to run out and get that book. But may be i will buy some used books today. (if i see any i like) I'm going shopping -mainly looking- today. I get to eat out though so I'm happy. If they go to Wally world I may buy a printer though.

Trust me, Twilight is basically well-marketed and poorly written fanfiction.

• Advertisement

think I won't waste my time or money then:)

Laurell Hamilton writes excellent vampire fiction. Although her main werewolf is a bit of a wuss. Always whining about how he doesn't want to be a monster but knows he must be to protect his people.

my favorite werewolf is still Wolf from the Talisman- such a sweet were wolf - maybe not so smart but so good.:p

Deki wrote: »
    my favorite werewolf is still Wolf from the Tailisman- such a sweet were wolf - maybe not so smart but so good.:p
    Actually, I've never read that. people keep saying I should.

I fell in love with him -cried and cried at how brave he was, (little younger then got a little too involved:p) Don't think that would be a problem for you.:D

• Advertisement

Hey, I'm a sensitive person you know.

Yes Wolf -you are:) I wanted to be part of the flock:o:p Thought that was a neat idea- that was when I started collecting werewolf dolls (no wonder my mother worried about me:p)

They make werewolf dolls?:confused:

They are hard to come by-that's why I only have five or six, but that's sort of the fun in looking for them.:p
    I have one that's quite like a teddy, has a plastic head though-cuddlely.:) and stretchy rubbery one, then one that has a music box and plays bad moon rising, one furry one that just howls and jumps sort of -and several that i guess would be like action figures. the teddy like one is my favorite still. he was the first;)

Guessing you have the Ozzy Osbourne one then.

no don't have it :p:( just what i come across

no don't have it :p:( just what i come across
    Don't be sad, it extremely rare. Oddly metalheads do not go in for action figures apparently

I will have to look for it- I like extremely rare stuff:rolleyes:

well at least i know what i'm looking for- I have to go now Wolf- they're picking me up at 10. I gotta get dressed. You have sweet and restful slumbers when you get around to them.:) Later

• Advertisement

well at least i know what i'm looking for- I have to go now Wolf- they're picking me up at 10. I gotta get dressed. You have sweet and restful slumbers when you get around to them.:) Later
    Have a great day

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭acer911

hello....

So any news in single world... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

No news in my world anyway, but the weekend hasn't happened yet :D:D:D

HugoIrl wrote: »
    No news in my world anyway, but the weekend hasn't happened yet :D:D:D

Im a student so fun time of the week is over for me... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

not alot of news. see those 30000 dead star fish in sligo looked mad on tv.

checked the sligo forum and there was not a mention of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

Ah thats bull!! You have the luck of both week and weekend fun! So jealous :(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

RAMDON DRUNK MESSAGE :o

Hi Cherryghost
    how are you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Noodle...,?

• Advertisement

Jaysus its quite here!!!

BDD_tumbleweed_head_perfectuk.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement