Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Hi ghosty, it is dark here!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,080 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

same here now jg, was sort of a nice sky in the west before it went dark

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

think it was kind of raining here, right have to go do lotto, laters ghosty:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Did you win anything JG??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Is this the chat thread or should I be looking for a date

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

don't know any more :p

I fell asleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭PFJSplitter

Good morn, H1...

Morning JK,anything happening.

Hi Holly:)

• Advertisement

Well Deki I fell asleep again over the poor machine,is it any wonder the blasted thing wont work right:D

That's not very restful sleep for you either Holly. Some time I'm going to end up on the floor when i slide out of this chair in my sleep:pac:

Dont tell anyone,but I did exactly that last week:rolleyes:,and boy did I get a fright:D.The noise was worse.:p

Did you hurt yourself? I flipped this stupid thing out from under me once, trying to reach under table for pencil i dropped- too lazy to just get up -just kept tilting it.:p It hurt sooo much but laughed my silly head off- glad no one was here to see me.:pac:

Saw on the news tonight where they found a serial killer in your county Deki.I hope its not near you:eek:

Deki wrote: »
    Did you hurt yourself? I flipped this stupid thing out from under me once, trying to reach under table for pencil i dropped- too lazy to just get up -just kept tilting it.:p It hurt sooo much but laughed my silly head off- glad no one was here to see me.:pac:

My pride hurt and my elbow:p,but I laughed aswell and got up real quick in case hubby heard the clatter:p.He has said that I was going to fall off the chair on of these nights,what does he know!!!!:p

holly1 wrote: »
    Saw on the news tonight where they found a serial killer in your county Deki.I hope its not near you:eek:
    That's a bad thing, almost the whole state away from me though. Thing is they just keep finding bodies and body parts- It's awful. He'd been in prison for sexual offenses but still he managed to keep killing. i always say I'm not going to listen to the news,but you really can't get away from it.:(

Tell me about it!.Nothing but bad news everywhere you turn.But we wont let that get us down in the nest,right.

No nothing you can do about it, best way to beat it is go on -no tears- and refuse to let it get you down.

Think I will go to bed now,enjoyed the chat Deki.
    Night night JK,you are very quiet tonight!!

• Advertisement

Night Holly- Sleep well and have lovely dreams:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭PFJSplitter

Night H1........Must be a very GOOD reason for being so....emmmm....quiet. I just can't think of it at the moment....

Sleep well.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Anyone here?

hi Wolf
    Have a good night?

Pretty good. Just found a comic strip series where the sparkle-vamp gets killed over and over again.

over and over?

Yeah, he keeps meeting new people who waste him.

he's unloved?

You do realize I talking about the guy from Twilight right?

• Advertisement

yes Wolf (but only because I looked it up;)) I haven't read it or watched it- I like evil vampires :p- well i don't like them -Like to not like them?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement