Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick of bad luck

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

shellby wrote:
    deserves what another heart ache
    Exactly. Read her first couple of posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭TattyTeddy

Zulu wrote:
    ...from the sounds of it, you deserve it.

And from the sounds of that...... I'd say you're not getting any!

TattyTeddy wrote:
    I love when people challenge others sexual activates over an internet bulletin board. :rolleyes:
    Pathetic really.
    10/10 for childishness.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Son_of_Belial

Zulu wrote:
    I love when people challenge peoples sexual activates over an internet bulletin board. :rolleyes: Pathetic really.
    I agree. How can you know what people get up to just from a single comment? Plus it pisses me off no end when people go "Oh, clearly isn't getting any" **Ooo, look at me, I'm having sex, I'm such a rebel!** Please. Are people really so childish that they see sex as a status thing now? Do you really think that you're better than people who for whatever reason aren't having sex on a regular basis? By implication, these people think they are better than, say, a 20 year old friend of mine who is drop dead gorgeous and could have any guy she wanted, but is in fact still a virgin? I know I won't be getting any for a while now that I've been single for the last week, and I'm OK with that. Sorry tattyteddy, I like the sound of you from your last posts but seriously girl... Grow up. OK, rant over :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eyebrows

TattyTeddy wrote:

that backfired just a tad

• Advertisement

Zulu wrote:
    I love when people challenge others sexual activates over an internet bulletin board. :rolleyes:
    Pathetic really.
    10/10 for childishness.

Ha ha, how frightfully ironic. You say I judge over a post....... well u are judging me by a couple of things I write! Don't be such a hypocrite

TattyTeddy wrote:
    Ha ha, how frightfully ironic.
    How frightfully sad... How is that ironic exactly?
    You say I judge over a post....... well u are judging me by a couple of things I write! Don't be such a hypocrite
    I couldn't care less how you "judge" me. I was just pointing out how terriably childish you appear, when you resort to questioning a random strangers sex life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭shellby

TattyTeddy wrote:
    Ha ha, how frightfully ironic. You say I judge over a post....... well u are judging me by a couple of things I write! Don't be such a hypocrite

you asked for advise and simply couldn't handle it whren people told you the truth i can't believe that you can ask for sympathy but react so childishly when you are told what you don't want to hear

by the way humour my did you give him a second chance

shellby wrote:
    you asked for advise and simply couldn't handle it whren people told you the truth i can't believe that you can ask for sympathy but react so childishly when you are told what you don't want to hear

by the way humour my did you give him a second chance

"advise" = adviCe
    "whren" - when

Need I say more?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

TattyTeddy wrote:
    "advise" = adviCe
    "whren" - when

Need I say more?

Well you're really proving everyone wrong with your posts aren't ya? :rolleyes:

Maybe you're being petty because you know taking him back is the wrong decision? You can't handle facing that fact so instead of defending your actions you turn to childish remarks instead?

• Advertisement

LundiMardi wrote:
    Well you're really proving everyone wrong with your posts aren't ya? :rolleyes:

Maybe you're being petty because you know taking him back is the wrong decision? You can't handle facing that fact so instead of defending your actions you turn to childish remarks instead?

Oh praise the lord, you are so very right..... however did you know. Wow, I'm still reeling from your incredibly accurate figuring of me. Wow. You all seem to know me so well. My god.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭shellby

TattyTeddy wrote:
    Oh praise the lord, you are so very right..... however did you know. Wow, I'm still reeling from your incredibly accurate figuring of me. Wow. You all seem to know me so well. My god.

people really were just trying to help you grow up

• Registered Users Posts: 24,196 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Any chance this could be used as a case in point to add a rule banning posters that get bitchy when they don't like the (good) advice they're given?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

sounds rather like everybody here could do with getting a bit more loving.

what happened to trying to help someone with some problems?

seems like it's impossible these days for anyone do get any good advice without someone making a stupid comment and starting a flame war.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

How does a bunch of posters trying to help someone - who appears not ready to accept help equal a flame war?

The OP has seen enough opinions now to see where the bulk of the advice is headed. Since she appears not to wish to head in that direction our work here is done. Close it tbh.

Advertisement