Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl 30" LCD TV,23/05/05

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭bounty

you'd have to go for a surround sound system anyway if you're going to get such a great screen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭OhPinchy

Anyone know if the Tevion 32" from Aldi is NTSC compatible?

I'm thinking of getting me one of them bad boys and would be hooking it up to a Windows Media Center Extender which I'm getting from the US and only outputs NTSC.

Whats the story with getting one – will there be queues outside before opening time on Thursday and does anyone know what chance I have of being able to get on (even on back order) if I can only make it there at lunchtime and I doubt they accept phone orders do they?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭lensman

all new TV are multi standard now, be surprised if it's not PAL, NTSC & maybe Secam, happened to be passing Lidl Moore st this morningan asked about their 30"LCD on sale today,...
    sold out in 1hr :( ..no mention of a cue though :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

lensman wrote:
    yeh,...works out at €1078 to your doorstep, plus you get a 80gb ipod gizmo,but this "gift" lark can be a hit n miss game with Irish customs who can still slap 21% on what they think the real value is,... :( I know other photographers who got caught like this when they ordered kit from Hongkong
    here's more on the TAIYI
    & here

Was looking on the site- where is the 80Gb Ipod gizmo?
    Couldn't/Didn't find any mention of it.
    Looks like a nice screen though- and the av forum
    S.descriptions are tempting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭lensman

smccarrick wrote:
    Was looking on the site- where is the 80Gb Ipod gizmo?
    Couldn't/Didn't find any mention of it.
    Looks like a nice screen though- and the av forum
    S.descriptions are tempting.
    yeh,...it seems that offer came with the first batch which were on sale, see herehere
    the rest don't have that offer,.. :( look like a nice little mp3 player

• Advertisement
Advertisement