Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shrimp

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Day? no it's a month. thats what I heard.. either way.. it's cool.. Ok, i need to campaign...

What do you want to see in this forum... I will bring it to you.. I Will make sure you get what you want in this forum..

Tell me what you want and I will make it happen... ........SHRIMP STYLE....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Myth wrote:
    Since shrimp himself was posting on the thread the most, and also since some of the thread was descending into an argument between the two of yourselves, I don't think he deserves a sub-forum. Look beyond the figures.
    148 people have voted on the poll so far. This indicates to me that 148 people have an opinion on him one way or the other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Shrimp wrote:

I want a shrimp barbeque.

ok, I've noted that.. I'll get a pic of me on a barbeque :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Shabadu wrote:
    148 people have voted on the poll so far. This indicates to me that 148 people have an opinion on him one way or the other.

I'd like to add to these figures but I'm still undecided on the whole subject.

I like the idea of a Shrimp Vs Lenny thread.
    Lennys stories,bullshíte or not, have had me in stitches in the past.

• Advertisement

check out the sig

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

A photo of you in your mothers underwear on the barbecue would further sweeten the deal.

now thats just stupid.. you should watch what you say shab.. that could have really offened someone if for say, god for bid there mom was not alive..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Hey, shrimp:

Picture edited.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Stephen wrote:
    Hey, shrimp:

Picture edited.

Thats a bit harsh
    Anyway on with the Shrimpification of Boards.ie

• Advertisement

What? I'm lost.. ok, back on topic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

yeah fook sake Stephen you should know better.

yeah fgs...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

jesus, we're only giving more material to push up his post count.

i dont get it whit people, and how they think post count is good. it's neither good nor bad..

153 and counting.. YAY all the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

Shrimp wrote:
    Day? no it's a month. thats what I heard.. either way.. it's cool.. Ok, i need to campaign...

What do you want to see in this forum... I will bring it to you.. I Will make sure you get what you want in this forum..

loads of bragging, onanistic self-satire, and attention seeking behaviour. Plus a page where you encourage people to do something creative and then tell them they're crap if they do.

focus on the job in hand men.. Vote for me and you will have a better quality fo life*..

VOTE FOR THE BOY LEGEND.. THAT IS SHRIMP...

*i give you my word... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

it was intended to be humourous. I think you read it wrong.

I meant:
    loads of bragging, onanistic self-satire, and attention seeking behaviour. Plus a page where you encourage people to do something creative and then tell them they're crap if they do.

is what I would like to see in your forum.

oh crap.. sorry man, em, ok, I'll edit that post.. sound, I thought you were saying thats what I am doing now.. sorry again ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Shrimp....
    Shrimp Shrimp Shrimp... why aren't you online?

It's 2:29! You should be up promoting yourself still. Give everyone a Shrimpy wake up call. How do you expect to get your figures higher?

I want to see more dedication to this.

Ok Cormie, My seemingly campaing manager; I'm here.

Wakey wakey, Rise and Shine... We all know what we have to do.. VOTE YAY for this new forum will have all that you've ever wanted.. come on, Vote for me..

It's been 33 - 66 for ages now.. practically since the start go on VOTE YAY..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

Does shrimpifying boards mean we just remove all the wit, intelligence, maturity, insight, humour, substance, grammar, intellect, charm, and sanity of the rest of the community.....

Whatever floats you boat..

Its like trying to argue with flan.........

mycroft wrote:
    Its like trying to argue with flan.........

ok, odd description. Look stay on the topic of my legendary status please.. and no personal insults of calling me a flan, thats posoble the harshest word you can call someone..

Shrimp wrote:
    ok, odd description. Look stay on the topic of my legendary status please.. and no personal insults of calling me a flan, thats posoble the harshest word you can call someone..

did I call you a flan? I said it was like arguing with a flan, which isn't an insult its a metaphor.

I dont know now, I mean a flan is quite the slag.. please.. reframe from it..

Shrimp wrote:
    I dont know now, I mean a flan is quite the slag.. please.. reframe from it..

How can I reframe my flan? I'm just saying that arguing with you is like arguing with a moist, sponge like desert, that wobbles slighty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

bellendia

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement