Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shrimp

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Look.. You dont have a clue about me, I sincerly hope you are joking. I know who I am, and what I feel.. I, of all know myself, you(some nobody on the internet) are trying to tell me who I am and how I feel.. To me that seems like you have a problem, wanting to dictate how other feel.

You must have a problem as you cant accept that, If you were to be given this supposed abuse, that you would not be able to handle it. I'm not sayin that for definat as I dont know you what so ever.

You dont know me and dont ever try to think you do.. You'd never be that lucky to know me...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I love it when a thread comes together......

Shrimp wrote:
    Because when I look at the news and see that 100 people have just been killed in some earthquake.. or thousands upon thousands killed in iraq, or hundreds of thousands killed in a tsunami... It would be wrong to let small things bother me, as other people are having a much worse time than me...

I think its time for a new law. I've noticed this a lot recently - it would be more similar to a gathering card then a law, but feck it I think I need a law.

As the amount of posts on a thread increases in number, the probability of a user posting a comparison involving Iraq or George Bush approaches one.
    Myth's Law

Similar to Godwin's law, I know :D

i was once given a law... it was appointed to me by a fellow boardser..

Saying the worst thing possible and pricisely the worst time possible..

Shrimp's Law

Yay 30 33.33%
    Nay 60 66.67%

That should be 66.66 to 33.34 I want that .01 precent. prrfftt.. democracy my ass!

• Advertisement

Shrimp wrote:
    Yay 30 33.33%
    Nay 60 66.67%

That should be 66.66 to 33.34 I want that .01 precent. prrfftt.. democracy my ass!

.66666666666 is approx equal to .67
    .33333333333 is approx equal to .33

And they equal 1. So meh.

I know yeah, I was only messing.. I am a ledge tho..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Shrimp wrote:
    I am a ledge tho..

*Smack**

* Sound of me smacking my own forehead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

Buttmunchy and Shrimp could get together and make many many little prawn cocktails.

It's simply undeniable that Shrimp is a legend on boards.

Buttmunchy and Shrimp could get together and make many many little prawn cocktails.

haha.. .. cheers kev, :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Shrimp wrote:
    Look.. You dont have a clue about me, I sincerly hope you are joking. I know who I am, and what I feel.. I, of all know myself, you(some nobody on the internet) are trying to tell me who I am and how I feel.. To me that seems like you have a problem, wanting to dictate how other feel.

I'm not trying to tell you how you feel, I'm telling you how I percieve the persona you put across on a public forum. You aren't even posting anonymously, you use your real name freely and yet still strive to reach the dizzying heights of muppet notoriety.

Maybe you don't care about how others percive you, but if you didn't care about other people's opinions one way or the other, why would you try so hard to get people to dislike you? This effort shows that you do invest something of yourself into your posts. You are hardly a true cynic.

There is a difference between someone like Merc Tilt who has gotten a lot of (unwarranted imo) abuse and not given a sh!t, and someone like you who actively seeks it.
    You must have a problem as you cant accept that, If you were to be given this supposed abuse, that you would not be able to handle it. I'm not sayin that for definat as I dont know you what so ever.

The point I made in my last point was to query why you wanted it, not whether or not you could handle it. Anyone who seriously wants abuse, even 'for the laugh', is an unmitigated spa in my opinion.

Any abuse I get is incidental to the rest of my posts. I don't go looking for it. That is the difference between us.
    You dont know me and dont ever try to think you do.. You'd never be that lucky to know me...

This is the funniest thing I have ever read.

One final note: Don't even try to faze me or insult me. It won't happen. I enjoy debate and discussion and would greatly appreciate if you would address the points I have made with logical arguments rather than trying, rather feebly, to insult me while spouting a load of Dr. Phil 'knowing oneself' bullsh!t at the same time. I realise that you may not enjoy debate as much as me, in which case i'll just piss off back to humanities and leave you to enjoy yourself over here.

Go find Maslow's hierarchy of needs. There is no way you have self-actualised- the fact you crave attention proves you are still at the esteem level. That's not claiming to know you- that's an informed opinion developed through reading your posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

YAY
    Shrimp for LEG-END
    Reason: He never fails to amuse me!!!
    Thanks Shrimp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

[horse]
    Neigh
    [/horse]

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Thread subscirtion added... this is entertaining stuff.

peterk19 wrote:
    YAY
    Shrimp for LEG-END
    Reason: He never fails to amuse me!!!
    Thanks Shrimp

haha.. cheers man, :D good stuff.. love the sig.. :P

As for you Shabadu.. you dont have a clue, I mean, like I find ur post hilarious, how u are taking this all so seriously.. you're so wooden.. oh god..

You said I use my real name as my handle? Shrimp? yeah thats my real name. ;)

U crack me up.. Why do you give to ****s? no wait dont answer that.. ha. u stupid tit, bet ur real ugly..

Look, I am having a laugh, as you can see here some ppl like me, find it funny that i the way i post, some dont. If I want everyone to like me I am going to have to be someone I'm not, you'll never find anyone (cept the Hoff) that everyone will like, I mean no one person is liked by everyone, this is me, like it or love it.. Of course this is only one side off me, cos after all this is only a forum.. I mean, in person things are always different...

I've been thinking just as I wrote that last paragraph, yeah, your without a doubt ugly.. good stuff lads.. keep the votes coming in..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

shrimp, you're a muppet.
    This thread is embarrassing for you. Wheres Chick to back you up like you backed her up? :confused::confused:

no i didn't back her up..

she just backed herself up, she is good at assuming the appropriate position.. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Petal

I like Shrimp

cool.. brb, just going for dinner.. 5 mins.. do go missing me ok..?

Flash backs of, brb, just going to a friends house post.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

hehe. Tone down on the abuse and you may get yourself a front page display on poker.ie for your campaign. :D

• Advertisement

oh cool what do you mean by front page display.. :)

Shrimp wrote:
    haha.. cheers man, :D good stuff.. love the sig.. :P

As for you Shabadu.. you dont have a clue, I mean, like I find ur post hilarious, how u are taking this all so seriously.. you're so wooden.. oh god..

Oh god. I'm soo entertaining ...you. Like, you are your own perosn inside and I. No right to see... what,You say about you on the interweb.. LOL! Yeah ...you'rew soo like, thick and nstuff!!..
    You said I use my real name as my handle? Shrimp? yeah thats my real name. ;)

Where did I say you used it as your handle Youssef? Yousef Sarahan? In your shagging profile. The only thing about you thats shagging, tbfh.
    U crack me up.. Why do you give to ****s? no wait dont answer that.. ha. u stupid tit, bet ur real ugly..

You're right, I'mlike sucjh a creature!,..OMG I' bet i'm even from a culchie-land like...or something!!.. Loike I'm dso thick! ..I can't evenj get joke! :rolleyes: :D:D:D :eek:
    Look, I am having a laugh, as you can see here some ppl like me, find it funny that i the way i post, some dont. If I want everyone to like me I am going to have to be someone I'm not, you'll never find anyone (cept the Hoff) that everyone will like, I mean no one person is liked by everyone, this is me, like it or love it.. Of course this is only one side off me, cos after all this is only a forum.. I mean, in person things are always different...

I meanj, like...be seroius fro minute. II like some poeprle me. Cos,..You know I like the like way me pOst. So like it or hate it, whatever peeps!!Q!!!OMG you so ugly I defnitre now. I, ..can tell!
    Anywasy cos of course I total Ledge!

And your mum! ;););):D:D:D
    I've been thinking just as I wrote that last paragraph, yeah, your without a doubt ugly.. good stuff lads.. keep the votes coming in..

Like I know, cos I knowe me btrre than yuu, that i'm as babe, ...My mum omg told me likme!!! You're sooo ugly like I know, I carn'et bilive itt!!1

Noo! Shrimp has his sig back!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Shrimp wrote:
    oh cool what do you mean by front page display.. :)

Your big massive image (the non sig one) on the front page of poker.ie :D

I'm joking by the way.

ok, you went a little over the top on the "spelling mistakes" it got very old very quick..

You're not that funny, anyway, enough of our banter.. i dont have much interest in speaking to you.

Moving on.. :cool:

I like totally won that, like.

Win this, bitch. *smack*

Shabadu wrote:
    Win this, bitch. *smack*

oh god that was un funny...

Yeah thats right.. I got control of the domain that is my sig.

Shrimp wrote:
    You're not that funny...

The important word being...that.

Wandering back on topic, I don't think Shrimp should be a legend because he annoys the hell out of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭bounty

attention whore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Having that in your own sig gives you a instant Nay.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement