Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shrimp

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

Now you know well you aren't going to win this vote. Why do you continually try to humiliate yourself on these forums?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

YAY.JPG

and please add this one to your signature...

YAY1.JPG

It's for a good cause.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,792 ✭✭✭✭cormie

happy?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Abercrombie much?

YYYYYEAEAEAEAHHHHHH ... thanks cormie.. :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

lafortezza wrote:
    Abercrombie much?

Yes, he does....http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=253400

:p gonna have to get rid of it sorry, it's breaking sig rules I think, I dunno how to format it so it doesn't ah well.

cormie if you like i can make it so it doesn't.. just pm me the rules.. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Why do you want to be the centre of attention the whole time? You don't even seem to care that a lot of it is negative. It bothers me.

You actaully let it bother you.. dont..

• Advertisement

Yeah, but you're only a teenager. I worry that you crave all this you-bashing for the wrong reasons and that you'll secretly take it to heart.

haha.. thanks for your phycoanalytical-breakdown.. but I can assure you that I do not take anything on here to heart. It is just for the laugh. And what fuels me, are people like you who take all this lark seriously... bit paradoxical do you think..

Shrimp wrote:
    phycoanalytical-breakdown.

:)

I actually had to look phycoanalytical up at dictionary.com.

It thought I meant "fork-tailed gull". :)

Shrimp wrote:
    phycoanalytical-breakdown.

sure why not.. :rolleyes:

Vote Yay Please.. and I promise you a brillinant future..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Well, I voted yay for the young fella. Don't know why everyone is down on him. You go shrimp, I'll always vote for the underdog (feck, I had to type that 4 times as I kept typing undergod???? hmmmm.)

haha.. cheers.. I'll remember this.. well.. I mean i thought legend was a good title.. but god.. hmm tempting.. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Hey Shrimp I don't know which way to vote. Some good points to each side of the argument.Any chance of an "undecided" option on your poll.
    If you'll make it possible then I will vote for sure. :D:D

Happy 100th post to me under my new nick. :):)

cool.. I dont think i cqan edit a poll.. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Buttmunchy

I picked Yay because everyone calls me Shrimp ll. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

uhmm what happens if you win? (if possible?)

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

I voted yes because I could. Also a lot of Boards people are way too pretentious for their own good. At least Shrimp doesn't give a fúck.
    STOP THE OPPRESSION!

I believe!!

BlitzKrieg wrote:
    uhmm what happens if you win? (if possible?)

He gets a sub forum for a month. Basically it would entail alot of self praise. :)

Shrimp, you've got moxie kid. It could be a fatal dose, but I still voted yay.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

There is no such thing as bad press.

Nay.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

shrimp for teh win

May I just interject and say....

... NO MATTER WHAT A POLL SAYS YOU SHALL NEVER BE A LEGEND ON THIS FORUM

Have a nice day :)

Shrimp wrote:
    haha.. thanks for your phycoanalytical-breakdown.. but I can assure you that I do not take anything on here to heart. It is just for the laugh. And what fuels me, are people like you who take all this lark seriously... bit paradoxical do you think..
    People like me? I'm one of the few that doesn't call you a cocktard. I just find you pathetic.

That's hardly the same thing as taking you seriously.

There's some more 'fuel' for you hon, enjoy.

Yeah, people like you. I cant say I can remember anyone calling me a cocktard. Thats a pretty bad slag btw. But when someone does slag me on here if they do, I find it funny as I dont see how some people can get so annoyed over something that is so light-hearted. It amuses me greatly.

You clearly take me seriously, if you are prepared to say that:

I "want to be the centre of attention the whole time.." I dont want to be the centre of attention, but who doesn't want to be a legend on boards.. :P

also..

You dont take me serious, yet.. (Direct quote from you) "It bothers me."...

I think usually things that bother someone, are usally things that are taken serious.

Look, it's pretty obvious what you are trying to do. You like 66.28%* off the people on here may want to slag me, but instead you opt for trying to "slag" me in a more grown-up manner.. buy reading into my posts, worring that maybe I have problems.. It's pretty simple, you cant take it that I can take alot of "Crap" of ppl and it doesn't faze me, I dont let small insignifigant things bother me. Because when I look at the news and see that 100 people have just been killed in some earthquake.. or thousands upon thousands killed in iraq, or hundreds of thousands killed in a tsunami... It would be wrong to let small things bother me, as other people are having a much worse time than me...

You gottta learn to just... actually I'll let you figure out what you gotta learn.. ;) keep it real sweet-cheeks.. I Like your style...

Thanks to all of you who have voted.. :D keep up the good work..

*Correct at time of post :P

• Advertisement

Shrimp wrote:
    Yeah, people like you. I cant say I can remember anyone calling me a cocktard. Thats a pretty bad slag btw. But when someone does slag me on here if they do, I find it funny as I dont see how some people can get so annoyed over something that is so light-hearted. It amuses me greatly.

You don't seem 'amused'. You smack of desperation.
    You clearly take me seriously, if you are prepared to say that:

I "want to be the centre of attention the whole time.." I dont want to be the centre of attention, but who doesn't want to be a legend on boards.. :P

Don't be obtuse. You are clearly an attention seeker. Any attempt to refute this by you will be because it is such a blatantly true fact, in denying it you are attempting to get more attention.
    also..

You dont take me serious, yet.. (Direct quote from you) "It bothers me."...

I think usually things that bother someone, are usally things that are taken serious.

Britney Spears bothers me. I don't take her or any of her paraphenaelia serious.
    Look, it's pretty obvious what you are trying to do. You like 66.28% off the people on here may want to slag me, but instead you opt for trying to "slag" me in a more grown-up manner.. buy reading into my posts, worring that maybe I have problems.. It's pretty simple, you cant take it that I can take alot of "Crap" of ppl and it doesn't faze me, I dont let small insignifigant things bother me.

I happen to seriously doubt your ability to actively search for dissapproval solely for the purpose of your amusement. A dadaist, you are not. You exert far too much effort for the average troll. I wasn't slagging you initially. If I came across as a 'grown-up', it is BECAUSE I"M AN ADULT.
    Because when I look at the news and see that 100 people have just been killed in some earthquake.. or thousands upon thousands killed in iraq, or hundreds of thousands killed in a tsunami... It would be wrong to let small things bother me, as other people are having a much worse time than me...

Using human tradgedy to distract from your contradiction? Classy.

The contradiction is that you claim not to let these small things bother you, yet you clearly constantly seek out contraversy and dissapproval. If you don't take these 'small things' seriously, you wouldn't make such a blatant and constant effort to provoke a reaction from people.

If your altruistic side is so affected why do you waste your time claiming to be a legend to feed your troll side. Why don't you just contribute something meaningful to the world through charity/volunteering, and contribute something meaningful to this community through your posts.
    You gottta learn to just... actually I'll let you figure out what you gotta learn.. ;)

Couldn't think of it, could you?
    keep it real sweet-cheeks.. I Like your style...

Wow. I'm so validated. This is better than the day I was invited into PTH.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement