Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best thing you ever found

Options
123457»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Ninja_scrotum

l3LoWnA wrote: »
    I found a copy of "mores Top Ten Positions of the Fortnight" and a tube of KY-Gel under my parents bed @ the weekend!!!

Almost the exact same thing happened to me, except I was about 7 years old.

I remember squirting some into my hands for the craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

i found out my ex-girlfriend was preggers.

after 1 night!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

paul's maths notes website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

A royal doulton jug and basin at an antiques auction!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

I remeber finding my final exams in first year, they forgot to lock them. We only loosely studied them mind you, didn't think they could be *that* stupid. We laughed when we got the papers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Terry wrote: »
    The thread is two years old.

The person given the infraction bumped the thread, which had run its course, with a lame post. Simple as that.

I find the thread quiet amusing and exactly what afterhours was originally set up for , i think that it deserves a bump , the OP has contributed a lot to the original thread and i'm sure that he or she was just looking back over their old post came across it and decided to give it a well deserved bump. Your infraction was in my opinion not warranted but then again you are the Mod of this forum and i respect that.Regarding me posting in the giving up smoking forum that was just in jest , and has noting to do with the comment i made.
    Have a great day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

in and out is much better than up and down:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Terry wrote: »
    The thread is two years old.

The person given the infraction bumped the thread, which had run its course, with a lame post. Simple as that.

Is there a time limit on fun? Bonfire of the Sanities?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Sarge wrote: »
    I find the thread quiet amusing and exactly what afterhours was originally set up for , i think that it deserves a bump , the OP has contributed a lot to the original thread and i'm sure that he or she was just looking back over their old post came across it and decided to give it a well deserved bump. Your infraction was in my opinion not warranted but then again you are the Mod of this forum and i respect that.Regarding me posting in the giving up smoking forum that was just in jest , and has noting to do with the comment i made.
    Have a great day.

Thank you Sarge
    I love this sort of stuff and just thought i would bump it :confused:

Advertisement