Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

discos- the wezz

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Ashley101

But wat time like? and is it over 18s? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Ashley101 wrote:
    ...Why shudnt we wear short skirts anyway. Legs are ther too be shown off! but can you tell me wen its on? Big wez that is!!!

Last time I checked they're there for walking on not showing off but anyway... :rolleyes: :p

Ry

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Ashley101 wrote:
    But wat time like? and is it over 18s? :)

Maybe 9 o'clock or so at the moment. Recently it's been pretty empty but later on in the year you'd probably want to go earlier. It's over 16s. Bring photocopy of your passport if you look younger or whatever.

Ry wrote:
    Last time I checked they're there for walking on not showing off but anyway... :rolleyes: :p

Ry
    Thats real funny btw..... noone wuda thought o dat.
    So Ravelleman youve been to it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Gick

nah old wezz is good now cos no scumbags go there after the article in the paper

• Advertisement

Ashley101 wrote:
    Thats real funny btw..... noone wuda thought o dat.
    So Ravelleman youve been to it?

Gld I thut of i' den rn't I like so Im de fnny man like or wah. :rolleyes:

Ry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

anybody goin on friday?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 smarties

seriously wesley took over my social life for almost the 1st four years of secondary school, i honestly think id prob be a complete different person if id never gone, gettin ****ed off my face at 13 is terrible looking back!some terrible stuff goes on there, and i do think its gotton a lot worse than it was in my day, thats what i hear anyway, but there are pple who are capable of having good clean fun, all i can say is dont get too carried away and it enjoy it while it lasts!

gick is that you in your signature?

I won't comment on that

• Advertisement

first of all,ahahahaha..

secondly,terenure(college and area) is FULL of knacks so stop acting all up yourself

who are you that you think you can judge Terenure,if a person is a knacker there is no chance they would afford Terenure's fee's,or afford to live in the area you probably go to Templeogue which and are just jealous because we're better than you in every way

i dont go to templeogue ...

Gick wrote:
    who are you that you think you can judge Terenure,if a person is a knacker there is no chance they would afford Terenure's fee's,or afford to live in the area you probably go to Templeogue which and are just jealous because we're better than you in every way

You kinda just contradicted urself by judging Tempelogue didnt you? And Knackers are usually quite rich seen as the dont pay rent, mortgages, tax, heating or sometimes electricity. So they probly cud afford to go to terenure.
    But I dont see how if you pay to go to school you are any better then anyone else. Did you know that you can actually get a free education? And, the highest marks usually come from non-fee schools so really wat do you have that is any better? Enlighten me and the rest of us please........ :confused::)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

DAEDULUS wrote:
    first of all,ahahahaha..

secondly,terenure(college and area) is FULL of knacks so stop acting all up yourself

terenure is one of the nicest parts of south dublin, full of poshos

well he's not such a drunken fool after all is he?

Gick wrote:
    well he's not such a drunken fool after all is he?

As I thought you had no response except to ignore my post.
    At least u know when you are wrong............. :)

But your probly guna start ranting now so go ahead................

was at wezz last night and its kept me awake till now :(

place is still a kip and the birds are still easy :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I was refused entry.
    I was just wearing a trenchcoat ffs.

That's only cuz you were masquerading as a door man in that outfit. ;)

Ry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭EFC-4eva

wezz-in a nutshell. Male Bouncers are asses, except donie. They let loads of people in before you just because they know them. They then begin to chat the girls up(yes they do.) Apart from this the disco is class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 smarties

4Xcut wrote:
    I think intellegence is inversly proportional to wealth. For those of you that go to the SCHwezz that means if you're rich you're thick.

i couldnt agree less, both my parents are very successful in business because they are very intelligent, therefore their intellegence and hard work has earned them money, so what your saying is that the most intellegent people out there are poor? well thats a bit of a contradiction in itself because if they were that intelligent they wouldnt be poor. both my parents grew up in a privileged life as i have, but my grandfathers were also intellegent hardworkers. my eldest brother is fresh out of college and has already got a great job, which he did get himself without help from my dad. some people might think that the wealth just keeps generations going, but in most circumstances its just that successful parents lead to successful children, because they have lead with great example and there is some level of hereditary intellegence (and also they send us to the best schools in the country). so my point is that huge wealth is usually a result of huge intellegence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Hooly22

Heya!!! Im lyk new here!! This is my first entry and it totally had to be about wezz but i dunno if this discussion is still going on!?!? and does anyone no if baby bondi is on at halloween cuz i heard its gonna be shut down!!!!!!
    Luv ya'll!!! xooxoxox Hooly :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 figaro

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Spell it right, Smiley. That's ANABELS and just because there was one incident there doesn't mean it's a kip. Sure, aren't there murders and **** outside Tomangoes on the northside all the time? And you never see anything in the papers about those because it's common for people to get high on cheap coke in public toilets, and then start fights and stab people or kick them to death around there. So SHHH, darling. You've had your say, now go back to sleep.

:rolleyes: to quote you.. Spell it right, D4Chick Tomangos. yes im sure you are one of the silly little girls being dropped off by Daddy in his BMW who go knacker drinking with the young "fellas" from the flats near Donnybrook. Classy chicks who get wasted on 1 WKD and think they are dead sexy in their 4" heels and tiny skirts, tottering acroos the road.

anyway ill think of you when you are claiming child support after your roll in the hay (or should that be at the back of the shell station?) with the local lads who find you all very amusing indeed......

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

god i forgot all bout tomangos... ugggh closest i came to that place was the car park, and turned around and left

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

My dad does not drive a Beemer, I know nobody from Beech Hill and I have stopped going to Wezz. I also don't wear belts as skirts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Hooly22 wrote:
    Heya!!! Im lyk new here!! This is my first entry and it totally had to be about wezz but i dunno if this discussion is still going on!?!? and does anyone no if baby bondi is on at halloween cuz i heard its gonna be shut down!!!!!!
    Luv ya'll!!! xooxoxox Hooly :p

yeh its on

Sig

www.teenireland.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 yarn girl

hey im not completeley convinced to go to wezz yet bt lyk all iv heard is b**ch fites nd ppl gettin like up to all antics!! shud i go?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 shaneo3

yarn girl wrote:
    hey im not completeley convinced to go to wezz yet bt lyk all iv heard is b**ch fites nd ppl gettin like up to all antics!! shud i go?

if your over 15 i wouldnt advise it i was there from 12 till 13 the best craic is staying outside old wesly with the drunken gob****es that get kicked out and think its wrong because there minted (i heard one saying do you know who i am before, priceless)so you can just laugh and shout abuse at them unitll mammys merc pulls up for them and you see them getting shouted at for being drunk....ahh those where the days.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement