Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

discos- the wezz

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

foxyd4 wrote:
    the foking newspapers are a joke its all bull**** i no the ppl in them and none of that **** happened and your not bad parents for lettin ur children go 2 wezz its ledge!!! no matter wat fockin disco ur at ther wil always be under age drinking get over it. and the dress code complete personal opinion if u hav a problem with it keep it 2 urself im sure not evry1 likes your clothes either!!!! iv been goin 2 baby wezz 4 ages its d best fun ever!! highly recommend!!!! i cant see why ppl care such much if u hav a problem with it then dont get involved!!!!!! dont neeed 2 wreck it for evry1 else!! fock sake!
    You are why still borns should be left on the draining board and not resuscitated its best they be left to die.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,413 ✭✭✭weemcd

foxyd4 wrote:
    Half the ppl on this site are northside hoes get a life!!! wat wud u no bout the southside the only reason wezz got so much publicity wz cos its on the southside nvr hear bout d knaker holes on the northside1! nd ppl get stabbed there!!

You are really that rich, yet you cant afford to buy a keyboard with all the letters on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

I think intellegence is inversly proportional to wealth. For those of you that go to the SCHwezz that means if you're rich you're thick.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

foxyd4 wrote:
    Half the ppl on this site are northside hoes get a life!!! wat wud u no bout the southside the only reason wezz got so much publicity wz cos its on the southside nvr hear bout d knaker holes on the northside1! nd ppl get stabbed there!!
    Who are you directing that at?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

FoxyD4, you go, darling! See you there sometime!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Oh God there's two of them. Matt, ignore them. Your reaction is precisely what they're looking for in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Mysteryfish

woah! foxyD4, calm down! I went to "the wezz" when i was in 2nd year (last year), it wasn't nearly as bad as the papers and some people make it out to be. I think it's a shame really because there's all this disapproval of teen discos but there are so few (and so few good ones) and there is nothing for teenagers to do in Dublin. and people complain but never have the courage or effort to do something about it.

Also FoxyD4, I'd watch what i say if i were you because you're leaning to serious offensive comments to northsiders and why bother making enemies online? And by the way, people get stabbed on the southside all the time too so..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Sweetness!

weemcd wrote:
    You are really that rich, yet you cant afford to buy a keyboard with all the letters on it?
    lol, good one. I thought that article was hilarious, I've never been to the wezz and don't Ever plan on going but the things I hear about that disco are just sick. We want The Grove back!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 johnd112003

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Sorry, am, SWEETNESS, but the Grove was like, the seventies thing. My mum used to go to that and she's like, SO old, 46.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

I got me hole in wezz last week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

Birds are easy southsiders

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Sorry, am, SWEETNESS, but the Grove was like, the seventies thing. My mum used to go to that and she's like, SO old, 46.
    it was an alternative to the wezz. Different music. Also they had one recently. and it ran for longer than the wezz has been running. Stop thinking you are superoir. and since when may i ask is 46 so old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Nidge

SexyD4Lady wrote:

You are one of those people, who is pretending to be a person of a certain excruciatingly annoying personality and shallowness in opinion and know they are doing it, you also seem proud of this, it's sickening.

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    It wasn't actually just a 70s thing, it was on in the 80s and through the early 90s, so please em like shut up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Helzeena

foxyd4 wrote:

Excuse me but shut the **** up. It's little bitches like you that give the southside such a bad name. Go **** off to 'Wezz' in the car your daddy bought and continue with your fake little life. BITCH

• Registered Users Posts: 10 H_2_Da_Izzo

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Here, K-Swiss dude, Izzo, whatever, are you one of the African-Irish guys that go to Wezz? If so, the K-Swiss are forgivable! You're all kick ass dancers!!

im not africa but i can dance!
    also, i dont like the way you use your "upper class-ness" as an immediate reason for you being a person of somewhat greater value than someone of less wealth than you. and just because you're **** hot doesnt mean ****! its inside that counts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Ashley101

wat time does the Wez start and end? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

I'm siding with Sweetness on this one.

The people here that go to the wezz (Bar H to da Izzo) seem to be a bunch of cheap spoilt ignorant hoes/scumbags. (sorry, am I being too harsh?? :o )

kawaii wrote:

The people here that go to the wezz (Bar H to da Izzo) seem to be a bunch of cheap spoilt ignorant hoes/scumbags. (sorry, am I being too harsh?? :o )

Just a touch. I know plenty of people that would frequent the establishment who were good decent and not sopiled folk.

A few trolls etc. can't be heled accountable for the whole boards population that go there.

• Advertisement

grimloch wrote:
    Just a touch. I know plenty of people that would frequent the establishment who were good decent and not sopiled folk.

A few trolls etc. can't be heled accountable for the whole boards population that go there.

You're right. I shouldn't generalise...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭vannistelrooy10

kawaii wrote:
    You're right. I shouldn't generalise...
    Sorry all this wezz **** is crap im from the northside and i amnt a snob north or south dnt ****ing matter. when you are 16 as i was 2yrs ago its fun to go up and down a bird it dnt make them sluts or what eva, it when they get to 18 and still easy then they are sluts. finally just have a story from my last visit to wezz 2yrs ago, i saw a girl in the Q 2 get in SQUAT, and take a PISS now that carry on is whY the papers are ripping into wezz and rightly so that is a totally class- less act

Sorry all this wezz **** is crap im from the northside and i amnt a snob north or south dnt ****ing matter. when you are 16 as i was 2yrs ago its fun to go up and down a bird it dnt make them sluts or what eva, it when they get to 18 and still easy then they are sluts. finally just have a story from my last visit to wezz 2yrs ago, i saw a girl in the Q 2 get in SQUAT, and take a PISS now that carry on is whY the papers are ripping into wezz and rightly so that is a totally class- less act

So who's side are you on?

kawaii wrote:

It's pretty incoherent but hes saying the "wezz" is grand and the thing was blown out of proportion. I think. However he is giving out about certain aspects and certain parts of the clientele of said "wezz"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭vannistelrooy10

kawaii wrote:
    sorry i just want to clear it up i amnt on a side i agree with both sides, i can see why people are shocked, and i can understand the stance the people who go there have. however I would imagine most the people complaining are a bunch of hypocrits, they have probably dropped their knickers in a public place when they were young too.
    Just because you were fortunate to have money doesnt mean you have class..

kawaii wrote:

Thanks Kawaii, we should start up a campaign to bring back the Grove and then the wezz be shut down... oh that would be too good :D

Sweetness! wrote:
    Thanks Kawaii, we should start up a campaign to bring back the Grove and then the wezz be shut down... oh that would be too good :D

Ya, a new Grove would be koo. How would we go about that tho???

I don't agree with shutting down the wezz tho... It's got nothin to do with us so what'd be the point of getting rid of it?

kawaii wrote:
    Ya, a new Grove would be koo. How would we go about that tho???

I don't agree with shutting down the wezz tho... It's got nothin to do with us so what'd be the point of getting rid of it?

The wezz is grand, better for them to be there than in some old field or off vandalising or terrorising.

I can't see shutting the wezz down doing anything good for anything.

grimloch wrote:
    The wezz is grand, better for them to be there than in some old field or off vandalising or terrorising.

I can't see shutting the wezz down doing anything good for anything.

That's what I thought.

Anyways, who's up for Grove 2?

• Advertisement

kawaii wrote:
    That's what I thought.

Anyways, who's up for Grove 2?

I don't know what the Grove is because I've led a sheltered life, most likely a place for shenanigans, rascality and divilment so I'll nod in agreement as usual.

/nods in agreement.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement