Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

discos- the wezz

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

rofl great post :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5 caoin

Well im in cbc 3rd year nd i think wezz is the best thing ever loike i have only seen one fight nd i have been going since the start of second year last year i have been almost every week nd only 1 fight. the only bad thing is the heat, everything else is amazing :D;):p:o:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Steo K

Fingallians (Finz) is probebly the disco with the most under 14s in it, I used to go to it theres never really anyone over 14 in the place, Atleast Suttonians are getting bigger crouds with older people in it.......:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Me and my mates at outside Wezz.

Bouncer: Right lads, passport photo's let see them... Where are ye's from?
    Us: Blessington
    Bouncer: That part of Tallaght isn't it? No chance you's are getting in here.

We had to pay for the taxi home anyway, bleedin waste it was. We hadn't touched a sip of alcohol. Anyway, this was a few minutes later.

Girl: Hi, I'm from ...*she falls*
    Bouncer: Go back, get yourself a coffee and come back in half an hour.

The head of security for the Underage disco on the Saturday Night is a discriminating, unfair man. I know they say " bouncers choice" but it was a joke. Seeing as how we were coming from Blessington, my Dad rang up the day before and asked if we were going to get in. Mr. Bolger replies "no problem".

The next night, we get 2 buses out there. First in the que, sober as a stone wall and we're told to get lost. We were judged on where we were from and I just think its a disgrace, it's not much of an example to set for the youth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Unfortunately there's alot of ignorance towards good and bad parts of Tallaght.......until it's resolved I'd avoid going out there.

• Advertisement

Blessington?

Blessington isn't in Tallaght

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I know that man but there's some ignorant people out there that don't.

And some ignorant people who would sooner let someone completely drunk, but from Dublin 18 in quicker than four respectable teenagers from Blessington.

I'll rename myself Fintan and see how it goes then.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Eh, a bit of cop on would be handy. When you have been refused the night before saying your from blessington, why did you say you were still from there?!

Next time go up and say your from Rathfarnim or something.

Eh, a bit of cop on would be handy. When you have been refused the night before saying your from blessington, why did you say you were still from there?!

Next time go up and say your from Rathfarnim or something.
    You misread my post there mate, I was referring to the Friday of which my Dad phoned them. The next night refers to the same Saturday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

ah right so.

well, this week yous wont be making the same mistake. Rathfarnim and yous go to terenure college, or something along those lines.

I'm gonna have a tough time convincing my mates to fork up another €50 for a taxi like. Any comments on the way in which we were dealt with?

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Christ, what would they say if you said you were from Cork :p:D :cool:

Probably what we were told " enjoy the long walk home"

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Voltwad wrote:
    I'm gonna have a tough time convincing my mates to fork up another €50 for a taxi like. Any comments on the way in which we were dealt with?

get used to it, clubs are like that now, 92 is a prime example (tho they're gettting rather lax on their door policies). regulars only, yet if you look d4 or attractive your in there, its their way of controlling the clientel, just suck it up til your old enough for barcode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 miss g

when is the next wezz?
    does ne no?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

miss g wrote: »
    when is the next wezz?
    does ne no?

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=2904433416 ask there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

miss g wrote: »
    when is the next wezz?
    does ne no?

Who's ne?

• Advertisement

SantryRed wrote: »
    Who's ne?

sorry ment does anybody know

hey i wear abercrombie to wezz , just wondering do girls like abercrombie?

yess they do
    atleast i do haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 SexyColxx

2nd nd 3rd year wezz is the shizzle

4th year it sucks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,008 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Good grief, what language is this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Won't somebody please think of the adults!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭TorresDaLegend

Wezz is getting kinda poxy right now.

Its like too popular and too many people are going to it.I hate the whole membership thing like you hafta go certain nights for 3 weeks and then u get your membership.

And the halloween wezz on the 24th means you had to have gone last friday or this friday to get a guarantee pass in.

Old wezz? Dont even start ! Its very quiet. All the 4th and 5th years go to the 3rd year wezzz,yeh i know!

Wayy easier to get meets at baby wezz. . .All desperate !

:cool:

SexyColxx wrote: »
    2nd nd 3rd year wezz is the shizzle

4th year it sucks

you in 3rd or 4th yearr?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭nannou4

Im in 4th and i go to the old one on saturday
    and while it can be good fun with your mates
    (getting w@nkered beforehand , pullin birds)
    the music is sh!te and the venue itself is a joke

can be good fun though

and all this about sexual innuendo is pretty much a joke
    so up your endo-oh

• Registered Users Posts: 24,956 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

After three and a half years, I think this has run it's course!

yawn11.jpg

Closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement