Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sigur Ros Touring in July

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

drrnwbb wrote:
    reviews are welcome reviews@sigur-ros.co.uk - pics are welcome too - as is info if anyone knows anyone who recorded it...

darren

I just sent a review that was originally meant for brainwashed.com but rejected. No major label stuff, I didn't think it applied to a band who released most of their material on indie labels. Still, rather than waste it I thought you may as well use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Going to work yesterday morning I picked a random album by The Fall. Coming home I remembered that 'Iceland' was on that album (as I listened to it)....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

anyone who went have a setlist? was it focused on takk or did they play a greatest hits(eg mainly A.B. with a couple off each other album?)?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Mainly Takk, a couple of tracks from each of Agaetis Byrjun and ( ). Nothing from Von :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 La Cucaracha

Amazing gig that, thought amina were great. the only prob i had was when some drunk eejit shouted wooo sigur ros yeah! at the quiet bits, what a fool.

• Advertisement
Advertisement