Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Race meeting

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 WebDesignCork

Hi Lads

Sorry for not organising anything yet!
    Can't get anywhere without insurance!!

I rang for a few quotes Friday should have replys today sometime.
    I will pay €150 towards the insurance if anybody else wants to help out please dont be shy :)

Will post update later

John

• Registered Users Posts: 15,511 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Any update on this meeting ? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 boyracer87

You guys seem to feel very strongly about all of this and so do i. how many actual RC tracks are there in this country? as far as i know there are three.two in dublin and one in Donegal. there was one in kerry but i heard it is closed so there are none in the south. now compare that to england which has somten like 45. the hobby just isent big enough here to make a big impact. iv posted a thread about a track in tipp. if we can get enough people that are interested it would mean there could be a track in the south. it looks like a good few of ye are from cork so it would be easy enough to get to and there would be no organising halls or whaterver. if you are interested all i need you to do is reply with your name in the thread. heres the link:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=282538

I realy think this could go somewhere.

Thanks,
    Ray

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭greg-h

check out the crcc for out door touring car racing

Advertisement