Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up The Bum,No Harm Done?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

stormtrooper-kloansichten.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Kernel wrote:
    If all the people think anal sex with a woman is ok, then they must also feel that it's ok for them to have anal sex with a man... is there any difference? :eek:

Big difference. the chicks tend to take a lot better care of their arses
    ie countless arse moisturising and cleansing products and they also use toliet roll after pooing.Hence its a much more welcome place,
    In summary:Anal sex with blokes=smelly and hairy
    Anal sex with ladies=fresh and smooth
    By the way who do you people think you are calling my thread pointless.
    Have some respect
    Word

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

/applauds Gordon.

However i will accept people calling my posting of the same message twice as extremely pointless.
    No excuses
    Rookie error

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 bbblueyes

phlematic wrote:
    You have some sort of miniumum requirements check when a guy asks you out?

I wish there was a way to tell beforehand. It just works out that way for me. Of course when I say big, it doesn't necessarily mean length. It's the girth that really rips the sh!t. A pencil d!ck would be better suited for anal.

stormtroopers.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Pighead wrote:
    Big difference. the chicks tend to take a lot better care of their arses
    ie countless arse moisturising and cleansing products and they also use toliet roll after pooing.Hence its a much more welcome place,
    In summary:Anal sex with blokes=smelly and hairy
    Anal sex with ladies=fresh and smooth
    By the way who do you people think you are calling my thread pointless.
    Have some respect
    Word

Well, I'll have to take it on your word that you know the differences between having anal sex with men and with women.....

BTW - are you saying that men don't use toilet roll??? Err.. i think you are on your own there.

Kernel wrote:
    Well, I'll have to take it on your word that you know the differences between having anal sex with men and with women.....

BTW - are you saying that men don't use toilet roll??? Err.. i think you are on your own there.

Real men keep it natural

I bet you don't have a beard though.

Sarky wrote:
    I bet you don't have a beard though.

In fact i do
    and in fact its down to my arse
    And yes in fact i would on occasion wipe my arse with the aforementioned beard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Can anyone tell me how they clean their willy wonka after an entry in there. surely it couldnt be pleasant wiping it all over the bed. maybe ive misunderstood the process. can someone explain it to me.

You are meant to get the blowjob after the sodomy, jeez did your granny teach you nothing, thats what your good lady wife's mouth is there for

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

This thread is more vulgar than cuckoo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement