Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Spudy67 wrote: »
    thanks, didnt hurt 2 much either. the girl who did it said it was like tattooing a corpse :eek:

My last 2 didn't hurt either, was kinda pleasant actually............ :o

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Spudy67

1ew509.jpg

BadGirl wrote: »
    My last 2 didn't hurt either, was kinda pleasant actually............ :o
    im starting to think i actually like the pain :confused:

What does the script say / mean?

im starting to think i actually like the pain :confused:

LOL, me too :D only bit i'm not fond of is the itchiness when the scabs are coming off.... :D

• Advertisement

What does the script say / mean?
    freedom or death in greek. have to get a little alteration to it some day. translation wasnt exact :o

LOL, me too :D only bit i'm not fond of is the itchiness when the scabs are coming off.... :D
    yeh ive no patience :D

My latest one has JUST finished healing, still a little itchy but no scabs left TG! :D

My latest one has JUST finished healing, still a little itchy but no scabs left TG! :D
    what cream do you use, ive used bepanthem, and even preparation h :o

Bepanthan this time. I found it quite good actually.

• Advertisement

Bepanthan this time. I found it quite good actually.
    its the best ive ever come across. little or no scabs. a friend gave me a tube the size of a small suitcase, i only used a teeny bit :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

i use bepathanen (once someone suggested savlon and e45 :eek::eek::eek:) works a treat. minimises the scabbing etc. the itch can be a *itch!!!. the slaps of me at myself, people look at me funny. i don't mind the pain so much. last one i was a bit grimacy toward the end, would never put me off tho

i was told not to use savlon, there is a load of bleach in it apparently:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

i was told not to use savlon, there is a load of bleach in it apparently:confused:

Was also told not to use that! Love the sparrows.. So tempted to get some lately!

i find savlon (even on a normal cut) doesn't help me heal, it helps keep said wound open :(.

somebody PLEASE remind me tomorrow to get pikturez of me tattoos for on here!

Cookie Jar wrote: »
    Was also told not to use that! Love the sparrows.. So tempted to get some lately!
    darren @Zacs Skinart in derry, now @Vibe in letterkenny told me he loved doing the cos they were old skool :D was well chuffed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

hdowney wrote: »
    i use bepathanen (once someone suggested savlon and e45 :eek::eek::eek:) works a treat. minimises the scabbing etc. the itch can be a *itch!!!. the slaps of me at myself, people look at me funny. i don't mind the pain so much. last one i was a bit grimacy toward the end, would never put me off tho

Nothing wrong with e45, always works for me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Have to say ive used bepanthen and e45 on different tattoos and found e45 to be better.

Have to say ive used bepanthen and e45 on different tattoos and found e45 to be better.
    e45 better than bepanthen? jesus it must be good

zero19 wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with e45, always works for me

twas more the savlon that shocked me. cos i find savlon doesn't heal anything so putting it on a tattoo???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

I use bepanthen for the first few days and then e45 lotion until its healed, seems to have worked pretty good for all my pieces anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭myles79

my second tattoo still fresh
    166869.JPG

and my first tattoo fully healed now
    166868.jpg

ive got a third one on my inner forearm in the process of being done

They are fantastic! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Love the sleeve, who inflicted the pain? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

Love your first one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Both very nice, the second one has amazing colors.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭dib

I find Bepanthen to be really hard to spread on a large tattoo. I still use it though but it takes ages to apply and dry meaning you can't throw a shirt on for ages!!

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭dib

By the way, I'm in the middle of getting a full sleeve done. An image by Gustave Doré. I've been taking pics of each session since the start (I'm now through session 3) and will throw the pics of each stage up when it's done.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭bigfeller

dib wrote: »
    I find Bepanthen to be really hard to spread on a large tattoo. I still use it though but it takes ages to apply and dry meaning you can't throw a shirt on for ages!!

For the first 4-5 days I use Bepanthen and keep it covered in cling film. Then switch to E45. Works well for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭antocann

dib wrote: »

iv always been told not to let it go dry ,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement