Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ooops walked in on me ma & da... i feel sick

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

lenny, you are a constant source of entertainment :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Having parents are are sexual active is great.. if you're smart enough to take advantage of it.

What the fúck? Smart enough to take advantage of what exactly?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

haha, I never did but I think she did before I remember smelling cum off her before lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

a mental image has just entered my head

DAMN YOU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Lenny wrote:
    haha, I never did but I think she did before I remember smelling cum off her before lol

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAA!!!!

MAN! havn't laughed that hard in a while!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,181 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

There's gonna be a book in all of this for you Lenny... or a seminal paper for your shrink!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

hehe this is getting better by the minute!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Sleepy wrote:
    seminal

• Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

God, wasnt this the same mom who was gonna be real upset about your dog? I hope shes copin ok.....

• Registered Users Posts: 24,181 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Lenny saves Christmas or goes to camp?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Another great thread brought to you by studio Lenny.

rofl @ pigman & stungun.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

lenny does dallas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

lenny mam did dallas again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Honey i shrunk the lenny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Daddy's milk is saltier then Mommies :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Conversation of this morning kinda went
    da "morning"
    me "morning"
    da "good night?"
    me "yes"

I dind't need to ask him did he have a good night cause I know he ****ing did

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Lenny wrote:
    Conversation of this morning kinda went
    da "morning"
    me "morning"
    da "good night?"
    me "yes"

I dind't need to ask him did he have a good night cause I know he ****ing did

ROFL!You the man,Lenny! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

Between this and the dog thread this is some of the funniest stuff i've read in a long time! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

Beruthiel wrote:
    in
    defo
    so do introduce yourself.... :D

I'll be going by the name Simon, or Garfunkel;

Hums low and off key

"god please you please mrs robinson, heaven's there for those who wait, hey hey hey hey"

But in all this mod bating, we've forgotten the true meaning of this thread;

Tonight somewhere in Tallaght a young man will be lying in bed unable to sleep. Why? because whenever he closes his eyes he just sees his ma kneeling before his da, her head bobbing back and forth rapidly, like some x-rated version of the Zapruder footage, on a continous loop........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Lenny wrote:
    was out last night and came home, walkin up stairs i was locked off my face dono why i decieded to open my ma an da's bedroom(think i was checking to see if they were still out)
    and there they were
    my ma on her knees and my da standing against the wall getting head
    I feel sick.

Well so much for the saying (when you get married you lose 2 things your independence and bj's)

They are married?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭TrickyDicky

What I'm cuoius about is what happened when they new you where there?

Did you storm out and go to bed sulking? Did they continue as if you weren't there? Did they ask you to join in? :D

What happened? Talk about an awkward moment.... we could all benefit on learning how to get through it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

DubGuy22 wrote:
    Did you ever wonder.....if your mum gave dad a blowjob right before she kissed you good night......

I do now! Eeeewwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thanks for that.

Try a mental trick Lenny. If you keep telling yourself that you went straight to bed and saw nothing at all even the best psycologist won't be able to tell what you're repressing.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,839 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Beruthiel wrote:
    oh
    he has Ken and Perry syndrome..

I assume you mean Kevin & Perry syndrome... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

And then mcgyver said , now lenny look what mammy and daddy can do with lots of imagination and some yarn and remember son all dogs go to heaven , yes even fluffy that you accidentally shot in the head :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Between this and the dog thread this is some of the funniest stuff i've read in a long time! :D

Dont forget to add the Rampant Rabbit in F/S section....God that clown face is freaky!

the dog one was just strange though :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

hey were a great help to this guy! He is probably in dire need of professional counselling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

lenny has a very unusual, yet interesting but kinda fu(ked up life!

whats that he walked in on tom and pippa , oh rite was this a soap hes talkin about>?oh no sorry tis his real life :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    hey were a great help to this guy! He is probably in dire need of professional counselling

I think its us reading about his upsets that we all from boards need counselling rather than him. :D

Advertisement