Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shortstacks Pokerstars Online Tournies

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Hmm, was it cancelled? Just tried to register and can't find it...still got a minute to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

Yep it cancelled just as you registered. Seeing as you didn't register properly, I'll claim victory and you can have 2nd place :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

2nd for me you mean :) . I registered successfully with a couple of mins to go but no sooner was i registered it was cancelled :rolleyes:

i would be on for playing one tomorrow perhaps?

I won't be able to play tomorrow. I'll be bonus whoring it up over at party, seeing as i'll have to play somthing like 1700 hands before next wed (15th) to avail of their lovely bonuses. And i'm away most of next weekend which ain't gonna help.

Ive always played just on ppp so i got very used to the software. I recently joined pokerstars for the boards.ie weekly tournies so things are a bit different. Can you show losing hands selectively like ppp?. I know it gives you the option to show 'winning hands' i.e if you raise and someone else folds you have the option to click and show your hand but it doesnt seem so easy to give you the choice to show a losing hands selectively instead of mucking?. I know in the options i have a choice to 'show losing hands' or 'show winning hands' but this will either show all losing hands or show no losing hands it seems?. I want to be able to show certain losing hands at the times of play?.

Also can you select the function where the software shows you your current highest hand like ppp?.

Also i like the way ppp shows you the hand you folded as play continues throughout that hand. Is there a way you can select this function on pokerstars?. If i fold pre-flop and betting goes on for a while to the turn-river then being the twit i am i sometimes forget what i folded in the first place and just for interest sake i think it would be good to show what you folded throughout the current hand so i can say "oh look what i would have had!"?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I have the option of 2 brown boxes at the end of every hand.
    One is "show cards" and the other "do not show cards". You can click on either of just leave it and it will muck your hand if you do nothing.

The highest hand I can get on "play money" but not for "real money"

Not sure if you can but at worst pen and paper? ;)

okidoki987 wrote:
    I have the option of 2 brown boxes at the end of every hand.
    One is "show cards" and the other "do not show cards". You can click on either of just leave it and it will muck your hand if you do nothing.
    ;)

But thats just to show winning hands. I want that same option to show my losing hands sometimes.

Anyone/Everyone playing tonight?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,896 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Hitting the pub this evening. Have I missed a tourney for the table Imposter. Was there one on Sunday?

musician wrote:
    Hitting the pub this evening. Have I missed a tourney for the table Imposter. Was there one on Sunday?
    Huge turnout! Needless to say I won again! ;)

Did you get last wednesdays?

• Advertisement

No game last night. Only 2 were registered (me and someone else, missed who it was).

I think we need a rethink on the idea! Should we change it to happen not so often or is there a better time/day slot that might get bigger attendences?

Is once a week enough, or once a month? Or should we just forget about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I think if it was a little less regular people might make it more of a priority.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

It is unfortunate, as I play ball on Wednesdays so I cannot play, and during GAA championship season often Sundays are taken up. Also I am intending to go into the 4.30 in teh Fitz more frequently, which means it is unlikely I would be home in time for that game.

Advertisement