Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrie

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

I wish Candice would smack that Leanne bitch it the head!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    I wish Candice would smack that Leanne bitch it the head!
    God no, I have to say I like leanne's character. Candice is a whiney dumb bitch, its a wonder she's been in the soap for as long as she has.

Leanne is such a knacker , at least Candice has a bit of class to her .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

silas wrote:
    God no, I have to say I like leanne's character. Candice is a whiney dumb bitch, its a wonder she's been in the soap for as long as she has.
    My sentiment exactly!

How can you even say Candice has class, all she has is looks, and I reckon thats the only reason she is still in the soap. Its a shame cos the writers are turning her into a real dumb ass, I mean there are fair better ways her character could go, this silly, nonsense with her wanting to be a weather girl is just wrong. If it wasn't for her dumb character she could well be the biggest hit on the Street.

Well all im saying is shes better than knackery no class at all Leanne.

• Advertisement

Point taken, but at least leanne is more realistic a character to Candice.

Yea I suppose she is more realistic alright but I still hate her.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

This thread has been running since January. What was the longest boards thread ever? And is this it?

As for Corrie, I'm starting to find it hard to watch right now. Nothing is that interesting. I think the Katy thing burned me out a bit. And I should probably stop reading the spoiler sites.

Ian McKellan is very disappointing, hopefully Craig Charles will be better.

Na the what metal tune are you listening to is going a very long time.
    Yea I wouldnt even care if i missed corrie nowadays Im taking to having me jog during it , Its just gone so dull. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

What was with that awful green leather suit Candice wore?! Oh it was terrible!!

• Advertisement

tinkerbell wrote:
    What was with that awful green leather suit Candice wore?! Oh it was terrible!!
    rember the episode where she dropped all in front of the boyfriend to try on the swim suit? Now you can't say she didn't look amazing in that.

That said I still think her character is going down the wrong road. She's starting to be so silly, its not funny, just pure annoying!

That green outfit was terrible!!

Memp - I was only referring to the green outfit - it was a disaster! I wasn't commenting on her looks, I was just talking about the actual outfit :D

tinkerbell wrote:
    Memp - I was only referring to the green outfit - it was a disaster! I wasn't commenting on her looks, I was just talking about the actual outfit :D

that outfit was pretty bad though

oh man Ian is so creepy!!

Five words:

SHUT THE F**K UP ROSIE!!!!!!!

I wish she`d take that stupid make up off , the state of it , at least wash that dye out of her hair .

Is gandalf gone ??

What's the story with Gandalf anyway? Is he like trying to con all the people into buying him lunch n stuff? :)

Hes a right sponger , but hes growing on me now I think hes a right laugh! :)

I find him quiet annoying but then thats just my opinion!

Your man Keith (I think his name is), Craigs gran dad is as weird as the mother. I never laughed so much when I say him give David Platt the stuffed rabbit. Hilarious!!

That was so funny when he was on about mounting barney :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I thought that was brilliant aswell.. the look on davids face!

David Platt is one of the most annoying characters on the soap. Its so nice to see Keith belittling him. The spikes through the football scene was great!

Fred getting soaked in the shop was hilarious too!

Oh my god ....... Shelley ... is ... such ... a ... pain ... in ... the ... ass!!!!

Would she just go already! When does Charlie kill Kieran? And when does he start beating Shelley up? More the point, does he club Shelley to death? Coz then we wouldn't have to listen to her annoying voice anymore!

My mam said kieran kills charlie??

No, I don't think so ... I think Keith Duffy wants out of Corrie to spend more time with his family. What I heard was that Charlie beats Shelley up, and Kieran catches him doing it, and Charlie kills Kieran :eek:

Who wants to put a bet on PaddyPower.com that Shelley supports Charlie after that?!

Yeah, Keith Duffy is gonna be killed outta it, he wants to move into movies or something, donno the hell!

Anyway, on another note, Mike Baldwins son just came back into the soap. Is he a different actor or am I imagining things?

Oh is that meant to be that little kid all grown up?? .Thats defo the same Adam they had a few months back but I never made the connection with that little kid ...cool.

Are ya sure, he looks more grown up! And he seems taller, and more mature. Plus he's hair is different, he had gelled spiked at the front type of style last time, now its shaved tightly!

Anyway, i must have been imagining things. was full sure it was a different actor to a few months ago.

• Advertisement

Na im pretty sure it was the same Adamn from a few months back , just a different haircut.

Advertisement