Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

tinkerbell wrote:
    More the point, does he club Shelley to death? Coz then we wouldn't have to listen to her annoying voice anymore!
    that's given me the most awful mental image that I cannot type here as it would surely offend

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Hehe, why would it offend?

But isn't Shelley so so so so so soooo annoying! She is so stupid!

I think it's tonight that Charlie smacks a door in her face :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Ou I wanna see him smack her !!I love Charlie when he goes all evil , its so funny!

Eww Dannys so creepy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

mike get parkinsons or somthing and bites the dust in a couple of months. he called penny alma the other day there so thats the first step smell ya later mike:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭guest31

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Eww Dannys so creepy!!

I think his scenes with Leanne are dead hot ... can feel the sexual tension hopping off my tv .... and I can see the attraction with Leanne for a guy his age, even tho Frankie is so much prettier ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

tintinr35 wrote:
    mike get parkinsons or somthing and bites the dust in a couple of months. he called penny alma the other day there so thats the first step smell ya later mike:D
    Yeah, think he gets Alzhiemers (sp?) or something, and gets really batty, forgetting all sorts. Horrible disease, wouldn't wish it on any one. My poor Granmother had it for years before she died. Lord have mercy on her soul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

yes im sure in the typical soap opera tradition mike's mental state will go untreated for months without anyone even talking to a doctor.... :D

I read that quick and thought it said menstral state :)
    Yea I was like Alma??Finally the penny dropped :)

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Finally the penny dropped :)

LOL ;)

• Advertisement

Im so witty :D

seems so!!!!!
    when does kieran keave, is he going to try and launch a pop career like shane lynch....god its painfull really really painfull to listen 2

God I hope not!Although I sorta like him in Corrie .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/totp/video/
    i know its totally unrelated to the thread but i set it up so here have a listen its tttttttteeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibbbbbbbbbbllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeee :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Did anyone watch it last night with claire, I mean deirdre, no I mean claire and was talking about how she liked buses for the smell of piss and drunks. She said there was something very soothing about being on the bus. I sooo wanted to inflict physical damage on her, aaaarrrrggghhhh! :mad:

And ashley if you read this bring the woman to specsavers for gods sake :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

silas wrote:
    And ashley if you read this bring the woman to specsavers for gods sake :D

Maybe he likes the big glasses :eek:

Never thought of this, Ashley your a sick man :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Probably insists she 'leaves them on'

Arrghh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

I'm getting sick of everyone tiptoeing around that stupid bitch sarar loo.

EG: When she rode jason even tho she knew candice really wanted him we had Maria banging on "Oh she didn't do anything wrong blah blah " and now after she walikin out of the shop to work for diggory and Sunita is all "Oh you should give her her job back blah blah lets all throw rose petals at her feet."

I just want to see her get a smack

Sarah Lou with that fu*n stupid 12 year old look on her face every night , jesus christ if I got within 2 feet of that one id tear the head off her!

• Advertisement

I want to rip the head off Shelley, omg, she is so annoying, aaaaaaargh :mad:

And what's with Bev's hair? Dear god, she needs to seriously tame it!!! :eek:

Bev should be put down!What a twat :mad:

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Bev should be put down!What a twat :mad:
    And Bev still has the awful hair. Well she's barred now anyhoo, but my guessing is we'll still have to endure her amazing hairdo for another while :D

So when is the Charlie / Shelley fiasco gonna end, because they are doing a Killer Katy on it now, dragging it on too long and annoying viewers (well at least tiz annoying me anyway!)

Yea when does Charlie kill Ciaran?sOON ME HOPES

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Yea when does Charlie kill Ciaran?sOON ME HOPES
    It has to be soon because they have finished filming the episode about two weeks now... Some member of Keith Duffy's family was on Gerry Ryans show talking about it!

Best news I've heard all day, silas!

Wahooo, finally that plot will come to an end soon :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Believe its the end of July the the storyline comes to a fold, could be wrong though.... Donno about Corrie, but I was told by my cousin who got a walk on part on Fair City once that the film roughly six weeks in advance!!!

Does Jamie know about Leanne and Danny?

someone please shoot scooter an sh*t for brains sarah!! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭guest31

agree OldYellar, they must be desperate for storylines if they have to fabricate something for these two ... Scooter has to be the most stupid character that ever walked the streets .. is he supposed to be comic ?? Because, sorry, but pulling stuff out of skips and saving goldfish does not comedy make .. He's a very bad actor too, makes Sarah look good ! I wouldn't mind but Corrie can do brilliant comedy ... Les and Cilla falling through the roof in a bathtub comes to mind ... and just anything that comes out of Blanche's mouth is laugh out loud .. I hope a skip lands on him quick ..... :D

Advertisement