Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incidents in cinemas

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

Jr.Shabadu wrote:
    Judging by this thread it's more likely to be you, tbh.

Ronan, no matter how sh!te we consider him to be, is still more succesful and has contributed more to human development than you. He is at least philanthropic, he started up his own charity ffs!

All you're famous for is being called a twat by Mycroft. Congratulations.

Ronan has contributed nothing to the world of music with his brand of proscribed pop, While I commend all charitable efforts, I believe that most celeberities involved in high publicity charity campaigns do so more from a perspective of self promotion than an actual care for the cause.

I have no want for fame nor fortune, I believe persuit of power, vanity or wealth to be a wasted cause as none lead to true happiness. I persue knowledge, love, and laughter (e.g. the giggle you can only get when insulting a ben afleck/ronan keating fan)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Actually, he started it because his mother died of breast cancer.

I don't have any respect for him musically, but you don't seem to be doing anything much apart from meaningless and mindless bitching for the sake of it. Well done for having an opinion, it's called 'being human'.

Where should I post your medal for not liking sh!tty music and film and being left of centre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

LOL! OMG! ROFLMFAO! Just thinking about the situation of a drunk female nerd shouting on about the crappiness of XS makes my floor redden with the blood flowing forth from my split sides. :D Why couldn't I have been there?!

We don't like to talk about.

We don't talk about the film period. She kind starts about the ruining of the god love man kills, lady death strike, and the abuse of the phoenix storyline, and then her voice gets shriller and shriller until only dogs can hear her rant.

Um she posts here, so I should just stop now.

mycroft wrote:
    And don't assume admiting you're an assh*le makes you any less of an assh*le.

OK, you win, I'm not an asshole, I'm great!

j/k Seriously though, chill out man, there's worse things in the world than the likes of me you could be campaigning about, you gotta clam down buddy, you can't argue everyone you disagree with over nothing, just accept that people have diverse opinions and get over it.

Spacedog wrote:
    OK, you win, I'm not an asshole, I'm great!

j/k Seriously though, chill out man, there's worse things in the world than the likes of me you could be campaigning about, you gotta clam down buddy, you can't argue everyone you disagree with over nothing, just accept that people have diverse opinions and get over it.

Yeah and maybe if you don't shout abuse in films.

The irony of someone who inflicts his opinion of a film on cinema, loudly and obnoxiously and then tells someone who calls him on it to "chill out" and "just accept some people have diverse opinions" Is just lost on you

• Advertisement

Jr.Shabadu wrote:
    Where should I post your medal for not liking sh!tty music and film and being left of centre?

I desire no medal unless it's made from chocolate, yum!

mycroft wrote:
    Yeah and maybe if you don't shout abuse in films.

The irony of someone who inflicts his opinion of a film on cinema, loudly and obnoxiously and then tells someone who calls him on it to "chill out" and "just accept some people have diverse opinions" Is just lost on you

It's not my opinion, it's scientific fact, Ben Afleck is a bad actor, The sum of all fears is a bad film. everyone agrees on this, so I'm not imposing my opinion on anyone.

Spacedog wrote:
    It's not my opinion, it's scientific fact, Ben Afleck is a bad actor, The sum of all fears is a bad film. everyone agrees on this, so I'm not imposing my opinion on anyone.

YES YOU ARE.

When you start hurling abuse on the screen you are imposing your opinion on everyone else.

I'm getting staggered here, how can someone be so stupid and ignorant

mycroft wrote:
    YES YOU ARE.

When you start hurling abuse on the screen you are imposing your opinion on everyone else.

I'm getting staggered here, how can someone be so stupid and ignorant

No I'm not

If I'm imposing anything if is a fact

To impose the fact that the earth is round or that grass is green is not being opinionated. it is highlighting a point. however if you wish to believe otherwise, I'll respect that.

:eek: Space dog, there are no words. Have a card.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Spacedog wrote:
    To impose the fact that the earth is round or that grass is green is not being opinionated. it is highlighting a point. however if you wish to believe otherwise, I'll respect that.

Bull****! The earth isn't round, it is infact a Mobius strip!

He won't geddit though, Mr.Hungus.

Spacedog wrote:
    No I'm not

If I'm imposing anything if is a fact

No it's an opinion. An opinion I agree with, however an opinion.

Good and bad are relative values, and you are therefore inflicting your opinion on others.

mycroft wrote:
    No it's an opinion. An opinion I agree with, however an opinion.

Good and bad are relative values, and you are therefore inflicting your opinion on others.

Well in that case all facts are a matter of opinion by the individual who percieves them?

Is anything really true?

Your signature is pretty true.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

ben affleck *is* a bad actor..

Bull****! The earth isn't round, it is infact a Mobius strip!

A little off topic but if the earth is a mobius strip where is it's edge?

Jr.Shabadu wrote:
    Your signature is pretty true.

Don't impose your opinion, LOL

All this argueing, all its down is show that Spacedog is a twat.

Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one.

I suggested, not imposed. You chose to log on and read it. Those people did not pay money to listen to your rhetoric.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

ha once in the cinema i went to see Dodgeball,so me and my friends headed into the screen where it was and literally there was only us(bout 6 of us) and 2 other people who were really grumpy.At one point i got up to get a drink and fell down the couple of steps from my seat and me and alll my friends couldnt stop laughing the couple were going mad.
    I felt so bad but i seriously could not stop laughin

Jr.Shabadu wrote:
    I suggested, not imposed. You chose to log on and read it. Those people did not pay money to listen to your rhetoric.

They paid to have their intellegence insulted, which I gave them.

Spacedog wrote:
    Well in that case all facts are a matter of opinion by the individual who percieves them?

Is anything really true?

For a guy who paid money to see the sum of all fears don't be going all philosophical. You may break something.

You're creating a straw man argument.

Water boils at 100degrees. This is scientific fact.

Boyles law is a fact.

Sunrise and sunset facts.

Ben Afflecks acting talent is a matter of opinion.

Spacedog wrote:
    A little off topic but if the earth is a mobius strip where is it's edge?

Jr.Shabadu was right, you didn't get it.

mycroft wrote:
    ...Ben Afflecks acting talent is a matter of opinion.

Is it though?

Spacedog, you're going to give me an embollism. I just hope and pray that you're a troll, otherwise the ramifications for humanity are terrifying. I'm frankly amazed your braincell hasn't died of lonliness.

Spacedog wrote:
    Is it though?

YES!!!!

It's not like Kevin Smith thinks he's crap and just keeps casting him over and over and again, because he, just, dunno, forgets.

I can see it, first day on set "What did I cast affleck again! How did that happen, I swore I left the post it on the fridge!!!!

-Pick up dry cleaning

-Don't cast affleck"

mycroft wrote:
    YES!!!!

Yeah... but is it?

;P

mycroft wrote:
    -Pick up dry cleaning

-Don't cast affleck"

lol!

• Advertisement

mycroft wrote:
    YES!!!!

Man, if Ben Affleck being crap is not a fact then I don't know what to believe anymore. the crapness of Affleck trancends space and time as a natural law of the universe. I understand your point that all facts can be percieved as opinion by some malcontent, e.g. there are some people who choose to believe that the world is indeed flat. However these opinions can be proven to be wrong through scientific evedence e.g. a photo of earth from space. unfortunatly there is no scientifically sound way to measure the crapness of Ben Affleck. However there are skills and attributes that good actors are known to have, and as such standards of good or bad acting can be established and actors rated. it is my point that by any approved standard of measuring the ****ness of the acting profession would reveal our Ben to be crap, in an objective mannor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement