Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keep seeing numbers 111

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Antrim_Man

iamhunted wrote: »
    theres a thing called the red mini theory - as in once you buy yourself a red mini, you see them everywhere (thats not just limited to red minis) - basically once you become aware of something you notice it more. maybe that could be the same with numbers?

Now if you replace the Mini with a British Leyland purple Maxi and they start showing up everywhere then that would be spooky :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

or bars of gold or something (granted you would need to have one first)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Michele720

This same experience has been happening to me for YEARS. It's always 111, 11 or 1111 that always comes up either on the clock, checking out at the store (total bill), a house number, or some other weird thing. I researched it about a year ago and what I read was that as soon as you see the number, an Angel is trying to get you to take notice of the last thought you had before you saw the number. Your last thought has significance. Maybe this is why you get the feeling that someone or something is around you. It's nothing to fear, but embrace it instead. Angels are there to protect you and that Angel could be a loved one who passed on and is trying to look out for you. I actually saw the number again tonight. I turned my stove on and the time came up as 11:11. My thought before I saw the number was..."I don't need to eat this whole steak. I'll just eat enough to satisfy me and not fill me up." See, I've been on a diet for the last 4-5 days and have cut most of my meals down to a tiny plateful, and its been working. I've dropped 8 lbs in the last 4 days. So...to me, that Angel was telling me that my thought was correct, and that I didn't need that whole steak. And in the end, I only ate half, and put it in the frig. I was satisfied, and not over full.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Antrim_Man

Michele720 wrote: »
    This same experience has been happening to me for YEARS. It's always 111, 11 or 1111 that always comes up either on the clock, checking out at the store (total bill), a house number, or some other weird thing. I researched it about a year ago and what I read was that as soon as you see the number, an Angel is trying to get you to take notice of the last thought you had before you saw the number. Your last thought has significance. Maybe this is why you get the feeling that someone or something is around you. It's nothing to fear, but embrace it instead. Angels are there to protect you and that Angel could be a loved one who passed on and is trying to look out for you. I actually saw the number again tonight. I turned my stove on and the time came up as 11:11. My thought before I saw the number was..."I don't need to eat this whole steak. I'll just eat enough to satisfy me and not fill me up." See, I've been on a diet for the last 4-5 days and have cut most of my meals down to a tiny plateful, and its been working. I've dropped 8 lbs in the last 4 days. So...to me, that Angel was telling me that my thought was correct, and that I didn't need that whole steak. And in the end, I only ate half, and put it in the frig. I was satisfied, and not over full.

Bloody hell. A weight watchers Angel :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ken26

I have been seeing 111 and 1111 now for 8 years. It comes and goes, might see it for a full year up to 7 or 8 times a day, then i would not see for a few weeks and then it comes back. I have seen it on wheelie bins, in movies on doors, on the clock. Just the other week a rubbish bad blew into my garden and i picked it up, there was a sticker on it with 11 and another 11 below in black marker. I was talking to my Mother about it and got a shock when she told me that when she was pregnant with me her clocking card for work was 111.
    This has been happening way too much to be a coincidece. After seeing it on the black bag i decided to google it and found alot of interesting and disturbing things relating to these numbers. The most interesting was the Mayan calendar connection. The Mayan calendar ends on the 23rd of december 2012 and guess what time it ends at, thats right 11.11 universal time.
    The Mayans were master astrologers and some of their predictions for eclipses etc are only out by 33 seconds today. All this is very weird and way too common to be a coincidence. There are alot of other theories out there regarding the 1,111 angels and the NWO and the end of days, but to tell the truth i do not think anyone knows exactly what these numbers mean. All i know is that they do mean something, and i am hoping to find out very soon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ken26

Antrim Man, have you seen how many posts you had when you posted that comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 111n111

Yes....

Oddly enough it's been happening to me for the past 4 years... the number "111" specifically. Odd... as I have informed several friends about it, and tried doing some research, after I finally put a correlation together, only after noticing, on computers, the times I would visually take note of something there would be a correlation of 111 either on a clock, in a movie theater during a movie... [a sentence during the movie saying the numbers 111] or showing the number 111 on a clock in a movie et. al seeing 111 on a paper, cash registers, change/cash, prices, a slip of paper that contains a serial number of sorts showing 111 or even 1111 sometimes. I have seen it in my cell phn, and what cork girl said, I have seen that too... about the number of minutes I have talked. Now........ that's coincidental!
    111 even shows up on my phn when I have to leave msg's. On my screen staring me straight in the face is "111" the phn thing hasn't happened since about June and July, as in those two months were crazy, 111 was coming out of the wood work at me.
    I've seen it every where and it is beyond coincidence. My mind has a bit of a photographic memory, and I also see other numbers pop up, on occasion like 26 and 126 The number .99 usually on price tags or ads but not in everyday life. Like everywhere I go.
    Case and point, I take note of numbers, and 111 has gone beyond coincidence.
    Sometimes 111 will come in abundance..... during a specific time [haven't a clue what is specific] For instance....... 111 started rearing it's self during the months of June and July specifically, heavily. I mean it was every where I went/was, I was telling the same people I tell when I do see 111... so that they can also see a pattern and it was verbally documented what was happening... and at times I'd have a witness. After it was witnessed, that person hasn't seen it again, only me. I've brought it to several peoples attention and I told them to tell me if they ever noticed it on anyhting. So far...... they haven't noticed it, not to say that it may have staring them in the face, and were just oblivious to it?

Is it like when you buy a car and then you take notice of he same car on the street, on television? Because the car is limited to being materialistic it isn't able to morph its self in an abundance or variety area's.... as opposed to numbers... right?
    Numbers can show up virtually anywhere, so the probability of seeing a succession numbers is more prevalent right?

But why the several numbers that just jump out in the midst...at any given time?

I haven't noticed 222 or 444 or any other sequential numbers doubling or tripling themselves like the infamous 111.

I'm glad to see that there are others... that have noticed these oddities and have verbalized...

Is this all logical or mythical? There has got to be a logical explanation... I haven't seen one yet, I may never...

Totally perplexed...

Reading back through these posts... I saw "Sapien's" post and read the link they posted.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

Well... interesting... and I thought of that already... but it doesn't seem to equate... because I have been specifically paying close attention to many other numbers. Many other numbers...... just do not show up at the rate that 111 shows up and the places it shows up are uncanny. Sometimes the rate of times it shows up... fluctuates.
    Sometimes it comes in abundance, could be in one day......... a week or a month, then nothing for approx a week, or so... but non-the-less, 111 seems like it's here to stay.
    I find it very intriguing... but still perplexing and welcome 111 anytime or anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

This may well be related to Benford's law. What Benford's law says is that, if you pick a number randomly from certain sources (building heights, newspaper page numbers, accounting data, etc...), about 30% of the time the number will begin with a 1, instead of the 10% that you would expect.

This principle carries over to the second and third digits of the number too. That, and the tendency for humans to spot patterns might go a long way toward explaining this.

Interesting.

For instance, one might expect a list of numbers representing 'populations of USA - Delaware Cities beginning with 'A' or 'small insurance claims' to obey Benford's law. But if it turns out that the definition of a 'city' is 'settlement with population between 300 and 999', or that the definition of a 'small insurance claim' is 'claim between $50 and $100', then Benford's law would not apply because certain numbers have been excluded by the definition.

Right? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 neutra

Cork_girl wrote: »
    Ok. This has been happening to me for a few years now.. where the numbers keep appearing in the form 11, 111, 11:11 etc. It has been driving me mad, as it doesn't happen with any other number etc. and happens in multiples.. ie. it might not happen for 2 weeks and then it will happen up to 10 times in one day. I might just glance at the time, or look up and see the the no. 11 bus, or my receipt will say 11:11, or time of posting on boards would be 1:11 etc etc.

now for once and for all I decided tonight to google it. I don't know why I never did before.. but tonight I have seen the numbers so many times it really has driven me over the edge!!

and what did I find?!!!
    this
    link
    what are your opinions on this?
    does this or anything similar happen to anyone else here?!!!

Your post really drew my attention... I also see these number patterns all over. all the time and I am to numbers what 'dyslexia' is to words, I guess: incapable of writing down a PIN number ...ah, yes, well, I meant memorizing it, of course, oops; say a phone number, then, and then not jot it down in the wrong order eg 1553 [a randomite] which will, oh, darnit! probably stay that way cos I find that one easy-ish to remember but it might easily end up on paper as 1355 ... anyway. Numbers as numbers to use for mathematics, not my top passtime.

But eleven, yes. I see 11 or combinations thereof, the most, and every number that can be seen twice at any given time in the 24hr system, eg, well, yes, 11.11(am) hrs or 25.52hr (ah, clearly not, oops! LOL, an honest mistake but it shows the kind of patterns I tend to get so...)

I find this sameness calms me; I do notice if it hasn't happened for a few days and when it comes back, it gives me a sense of something familiar in the pattern of my days (not samey, often) and this, I like; if it is angelic-sourced, as you've read it may be, well, I wanted to ask you if this made you less maddened by it?

Anyway, yes. It happens to me and to a few of my mates. I couldn't say if we are more likely to be thanked in such a way but I love the idea; how nice :) I prefer that than OCD or the onset of being bi-polar: neither theory do I find convincing, yet neither I can bring myself to a certainty that my mind has fixated on number-patterns that I can't forget. Heck, I forget nearly everything else, nearly all the time!

At the very least, it isn't just me(one) recognising one one one recurring ...I don't know if what I've just said has meaning? "1111recurring" is a real number, duh-me! well, without a decimal point. Thanks for that; I feel less strange, now. Eleven eleven... oh what a brilliant idea. Simply Google it. Love it! I'd have bet it would be a googlewhack but what it is, is cool. Thanks? Randomite? No idea. Cool, though, I do think so.

Wanted to add, there was a comment way back in the thread I missed earlier regarding connection between the onset of this number-over-awareness and bereavement which made me wonder when did I first notice it? Long ago, yes, but I have no stressful connecting memories that come with it. Just that reassurance. I have less idea than before now I have read the entire thread.

:pac:pac-in-the peace!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

This happens to me quite a bit.

Also, I ALWAYS wake up at 3:16 every night.... Every single night.
    I dont know why but I always check my phone and there it is.

I also nearly always wake up a couple of mins before my alarm, like 2 or 3. It's so strange, ill wake up and wonder what time it is and as I reach for my phone the alarm either goes off or its jsut about to and I turn it off and get up

Very strange stuff indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 6 shenoah

If you continuously see the same numbers then your angels are trying to give you a message, IMO:)
    The number 111 has been previously, and very well explained I might add by angel888, so this is also from the same Doreen Virtue book:the number 11 means- Pay attention to your repetitive thoughts and ideas ,as they're answers to your prayers. This number also signifies a highly creative person who need to avoid addictive behaviours.

The number 222 for a previous poster means:
    Have faith. Everything's going to be all right. Don't worry about anything, as this situation is resolving itself beautifully for everyone involved.
    22- your deep conviction manifests miracles and wonderful new opportunities. keep the faith.

316- for previous poster:
    The ascended masters ask you to hld positive thoughts about your material supply. Know that you have enough now and always. Donate or sell that which is no longer needed.

Okay hope that helps,it is a great book by the way, highly recommend it if you see number sequences a lot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 suecrot

Strangely enough...I have stayed in various hotels, a few hostels when travelling Australia and even when I see hotels on tv..almost always the number 209!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

I've been getting

4444 alot lately and I had three dreams one after the other with these numbers. The dreams were really vivid and on a global scale and 4444 at the end.

I understand numbers and the meaning behind them. Everything in life is coded and symbolic, only the masters of minds can decipher what they truly mean:D It is not for the weakminded of course.

I do not believe in coincidences or the idealogy it "just happened"

Thats if you understand the workings of the universe.

My advice to you all, is when you get certain numbers like this via the subconscious pay attention to the message it is trying to get your conscious mind into awareness and sychronity of knowing. I find when this happens to me. I become more aware and that leads to I'm aware that I'm aware of. This is you been fully conscious. Or been in the presence tense. "I am presence" and living in the moment.

Consciousness bascially means what you do now in awareness. A point in time and what you do in that time. :)

Numbers are the universal codes to understand existence.Everything you are is numbered, everything you buy and sell is numbered, your life birth, credit details numberd. Bills, mortgage, your wake up and bed times. You follow the consciousness of the gregorian calander. Your their number. Humanity was given this calander ;)

As most Irish people had the Celtic tiger melting their awareness of reality and focusing on the 8. to 5 chase reality we have become so cot up with this society matrix we become just a number using time on the calander.. Most Irish people have simply forgotten what reality is. You can all sit here and take this piss of this phenomenon. But more and more people are experiencing this consciousness shift within them. Their own clock. When a number is showing to you over and over via sychronization it means your higher/unconscious self is trying to bring something into your awareness at that point in time. When you become aware thats when amazing things happen for you.

As I said you have to choice stay in the old reality that is dying. Or raise your vibration to the new reality.

It's your choice. But you have to be aware that your higher self is trying to guide you. So it would be a bad idea to ignore these signs.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Dampsquid

I know a guy, he told me every time he went to bed, he would see 11:11pm on his bed side clock. I asked him what time he usually went to bed, just after 11 he said....

When i was younger and wore a watch, i used to glance at my watch out of habit. most of the time i wouldn't even take in what the time was. Your eyes look for patterns, you may look around a room and not notice the clock displaying 23:16, but if it had 23:23 or 11:11pm you would notice it. Thats all it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 lightangel

my friend had this for awhile with 333. it was funny because he kinda started freakin out about it for awhile. song lengths would be 3:33, vids on youtube 3:33, the time would be 3:33 when he looked at it etc.

Your friend should check out this site
    http://home.earthlink.net/~ktd_33/index.html

it's a forum thingy for people who keep seeing 33, 333 etc. I have done for years and not bothered about it like I was a first. It brings me a sense of comfort.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭H1tmonlii

Well, if you saw the 111 six times, you'd be in some state

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭rcunning03

Dampsquid wrote: »
    I know a guy, he told me every time he went to bed, he would see 11:11pm on his bed side clock. I asked him what time he usually went to bed, just after 11 he said....

When i was younger and wore a watch, i used to glance at my watch out of habit. most of the time i wouldn't even take in what the time was. Your eyes look for patterns, you may look around a room and not notice the clock displaying 23:16, but if it had 23:23 or 11:11pm you would notice it. Thats all it is

As soon as you get an idea about recurring numbers in your head the more you will notice it. It's the same as when your thinking about buying a car, lets say a volkswagen, all of sudden you see volkswagens everywhere. Nothing has changed you are just noticing and registering volkswagens when you see them.

Although on a personal level the time of 17:30 is very significant for me though not on Saturday or Sunday. In fact I regularly check the clock to see if the big hand and little hand have aligned to my magic and favourite time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭trustno1

With me its 11:11.. already posted about this before, when I googled it - it turns out that its not just me and they are making a film about the whole 11:11 thing!!.. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0406492/plotsummary

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

thank god i thought i was going mad. the past year all i keep seeing is 111,

but as i can see I'm not the only one phew. on my digital petrol gauge every time i look at it its 111 miles left or 11 min past 1 , i was making a delivery
    to a house few months back and low and behold the number on the door was 111. i thought wtf,:confused:

Advertisement