Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warhammer 40K RPG - COMS channel

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Arkerius! Thank feth you're still there. We have a problem with the generators, something about an errorimperfectcoilalignmentremoterecalibrationrequired. I really hope you know what that means.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

OK dopies, what's the plan?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭thegogz

Ok guys I'm going to see if Jarred can help us out with this. He know how to restore power to the generators I'll see if he has any idea bout the coil alligment. Coz I don't.

Could be a plan, Arkerius don't sound too helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

"To live is to sin, and to be a sinner is to be cleansed. Only the fiery wrath of the Emperor, as pronounced and executed by His mortal followers, can save humanity from destroying itself in a morass of carnal wantonness and tolerant servitude to those who have been corrupted. The Redemptionists will bring fire and they will bring death, and those who oppose them are sinners themselves for they shield the dark and unholy from the righteous works of the Redemptionists. Repent and join, or be cursed and die.

May the Emperor cleanse me of these abominations!

To live is to sin, and to be a sinner is to be cleansed. Only the fiery wrath of the Emperor, as pronounced and executed by His mortal followers, can save humanity from destroying itself in a morass of carnal wantonness and tolerant servitude to those who have been corrupted. The Redemptionists will bring fire and they will bring death, and those who oppose them are sinners themselves for they shield the dark and unholy from the righteous works of the Redemptionists. Repent and join, or be cursed and die.

May the Emperor cleanse me of these abominations!

To live is to sin, and to be a sinner is to be cleansed. Only the fiery wrath of the Emperor, as pronounced and executed by His mortal followers, can save humanity from destroying itself in a morass of carnal wantonness and tolerant servitude to those who have been corrupted. The Redemptionists will bring fire and they will bring death, and those who oppose them are sinners themselves for they shield the dark and unholy from the righteous works of the Redemptionists. Repent and join, or be cursed and die.

May the Emperor cleanse me of these abominations!"

• Advertisement

*Fast whisper* Guys, maintenance hatch to the hangars is booby trapped, sit tight once you see it. Oh, and don't mind the loud explosions, that's us.

Ok, we got good news and bad news. Good news is that the majority of the mines are disarmed. The bad news is we have 5 minutes before the minority of the mines - the last one - goes pop. Now Dr. Raphael prescribes a healthy dose of getting the fething hell out of here, but I'm open to suggestions.

Uh guys, I know this may not be the best moment to say this but it appears I may have stepped on one of those "Minority" of mines you spoke about. It went beep now I'm afraid to move. Any suggestions??

Uh... don't move?

How the hell am I supposed to get out of here if I can't move. Is there anyway to disarm these things or at least trick them or somethin. Maybe put something the same weight on the sensor?

• Advertisement
Advertisement