Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warhammer 40K RPG - COMS channel

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Dominicus, Volbart ... those men are traitors. Heretic filth contaminating the glory of the Machine God, praise His name! I reckon we kill them but keep one alive to interrogate, then kill. Grenades might be a bit loud for this. Best to pick our targets, but someone's first target is only wounded - enough to stop them firing a weapon or running for help though. Gut-shot might do nicely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Sounds like you made some new friends.

Argeus, you have any spare prometheum? I have a plan....

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

HERETIC! The xenos-filth must burn!

That's exactly why I want the prometheum you moron

I Must Purge The Filth! The Abominations Must Be Removed From The Emperor's Glorious Sight! Let Me Go Lest You Too Face His Wrath!

• Advertisement

Unless you want an anti personal mine lodged in your lower digestive tract, I'd advise you to SHUT THE FETH UP!

Why are you holding me, heretic!?

What, so I'm a heretic as well now? I'm holding you so you don't do something incredibly stupid Padre

You are keeping me from doing the work of the Emperor, I should purge you too!

I have no objections to doing the emporers work Padre, I just think we can afford to do it without getting killed in the process

• Advertisement

You should be proud to sacrifice your life for the glory of your Emperor!

Yes, but when keeping it is just as productive I'd rather do that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Why don't we just joint them? Might be the only real chance to escape from this hell of a life in the penal legion!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭thegogz

I bet I can take out at least 3 of them with a little burst of fire but as for keeping any of them alive using a heavy bolter, unlikley to say the least.

Ok, we only need one of them alive anyway .... and only for as long as we need to squeeze information from him. After that he can die for all i care. Actually, best if he does die ...

Dominicus, pick the three bunched closest together and rip them apart with heavy bolter fire. Myself and Vollbart can take the other two. Vollbart - care to "clip" your target? We'll want him alive and you're a better shot than I am ...

hehehe .... that was pleasant ....

Ok, lets see if I can't jack into 'legless' here. If he's even half as good as me ... and he IS half as good as me ...
    Ha HA HAHAHA!!! Should have gutted the traitor with that bayonet ... I would have.... he'll have some ... some information that might be of use to us.

See if you two can't keep 'stumpy' alive in case I cant' get anything out of this piece of treacherous filth here.

And will one of you shut him up!! He's distracting the hell out of me. So is that other little irritant hiding down the corridor we came. Bloody little hanger-on! Why does he always have to follow me and jinx things?!! ...

Domenicus, can you patch up this poor example of a human to keep him alive for questioning? And shove a grenade into his mouth to shut him up. But don't pull out the safety pin, yet!

Hee hee hee....hah...hah...Aheeheehee...heehee

Not a prob should be able to keep it quiet enough but just alive enought too

Ok guys jarred wont slow us down that much I can carry him and make sure he keeps alive. Its not as if I dont move slow enough anyway but we gotta get out of here.

• Advertisement

Hey, metal head. We could use your help up here

We're having some problems with an errorimperfectcoilalignmentremoterecalibrationrequired. Now, I haven't got a fething clue what that's supposed to be. And, seeing as Argeus has gone funny again, I was hoping one of you three knew what to do.

"Damn it! Can't you people do anything by yourself? Always need somebody to hold your hand, eh?"

Look stealth boy, in case you forgot, my area of expertise is blowing thinngs up, not knowing how they work, So there's feth all I can do with broken machinery. Unless you'd like me to blow it up for you?

"Nothing but excuses, demolition man. Sometimes you gotta think outside the box!"

THink outside the box.... I'M IN THE FETHING GENERATOR ROOM! THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX IS GOING TO GET YOU, ME AND EVERYONE ELSE KILLED!

"Calm down, boy, we'll work something out!"

Thank you, now was that so hard?

Don't push it, or else...

• Advertisement

Heeeeeeeeeey Dommy!! Waaaahshhh up! I feelsh GOOD!!! *cough*cough*

Volbie, wha'happened d'arm?

Advertisement