Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warhammer 40K RPG - COMS channel

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

"eh, Tau?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Oh, Feth. You really have been in there a while

"Can't have been too long, this body is pretty much the way I left it. Care to bring me up to speed?"

They're not us, and they're flammable. That's about all you need to know

"Right.....how smart are they?"

• Advertisement

Y'know I still haven't found time to sit down and play scrabble with one, so I can't tell you

"how very helpful, how dangerous are they then?"

Look, they've got guns, they don't like us, and there's a lot of them. Any other questions...I really don't care

"um....are they pretty?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Can you guys keep it down a bit. I don't think it would be wise to draw attention at us. Finish your chit-chat after this mission is over.

• Advertisement

"If you insist, so who's going where now?"

Now, boys, what do we do? I suggest we head towards the generators and then re-evaluate our situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭thegogz

All I care is that we get moving finally

Yeah, but like I said, we don't all need to go to the generators. I still say we split up

*quietly* Damn, not good. You guys stay back and get ready, I'll try and deal with them before they can call for help

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sweet throne!! Bloody f@#king ##''''* motherf@~**g xenos filth!!! Throne it hurts!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHH

Why are you whining? Nobody gives a damn about you Arkerius. You are pathetic in their eyes. A weakling. You need me to stay alive. God you're so pathetic!!

Oh god .. how the hell did you get in here? Sneak down on the dropship with us? How do you always manage this you little b*stard. Why can't you just leave me alone!!

Leave you alone? Aha ha ha haha. "oooooo I'm Arkerius and I don't like being bullied" A ha hahahahaa. God you are pathetic!! You little wimp. You're a joke. They all know it. They all see it. Why don't you just give up!!

NO!!!!! Shut up Shut up ShutupShutup SHUT UPPPP!!!

Why is everyone in this mission a lunatic? Dom, grab him and take him with you to engineering. Hopefully he'll gain some sense along the way

What's happened? What's going on?

Follow me Padre, we have to go secure the generators. You haven't missed much, don't worry

The generators? That degenerate didn't do anything too damaging did he?

• Advertisement

Nope. Though he was far better version than you padre

Thanks for the offer of medical aid Dominicus. This thing hurts like a b*tch. Reminds of me a little wench that once tried to bleed me of my earnings back on Necromunda whilst studying with the tech adepts. I think this wound is almost better than her .... hehe *COUGH*COUGH* awwww THRONE!!! that hurt!

One day that guy will have a little accident if he doesn't watch his back while barking out orders. A bullet can always go astray.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭thegogz

Not a prob

Throne!! *COUGH* I wish that lunatic would shut up. He'll have the ship down on us! Can you lot hear how loud he is?!

*COUGH*
    Anyway .... we have more pressing concerns. That drone received a request for a status update from its masters just before we turned it into junk. They're already send*COUGH*ing some sort of investigation team down here to rendevouz with it. Such teams are, if cogitator banks serve me correctly, usually in the 3-4 member size. How armed they'll be I'm not sure .... *COUGH* I'm willing to lay odds they're fairly well armed given that they're inside one of our ships trying to no doubt steal technology of the Machine God!

It should be easy to .. *COUGH* .. to avoid the enemy team given the amount of tunnels down here, damaged or otherwise, and we could probably "disappear" them quite easily too. Unless they get a chance to radio in in which case we're probably in trouble.

Mines could be easily concealed given the amount of debris littering these corridors - in which case we could lay some down along with a trail leading them towards the engineering team. Any that don't die in the explosions can get cut to ribbons by our guns.

In any case - I recommend we don't *COUGH* stay around *COUGH* here

Lets move!

Wrd of advice Boys, don't head down our way in a hurry. You might beat the Taus to their surprise *snigger*

Acknowledged. Just remember that neither team has a fast escape route now.

Don't I know it. Guess we'll see you on the other side

• Advertisement

We'll see about that, boy.

Advertisement