Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlestar Galactica, episode 8: "Flesh and Bone"

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

It was crap!
    Interesting how his comments to Starbuck suggest that we will get to see Kobol (just like in the original series) and possibly Earth.

Did the original "ragtag fleet" visit Cobol ?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Haruspex

It was okay...
    Did the original "ragtag fleet" visit Cobol ?

They sure did and quite early on in the series too.
    Episode was called "Lost Planet of the Gods".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

It was okay...
    Earthman wrote:
    Thats a fair list of hurdles,I watched four episodes last night and yay, I have caught up with the rest of ye now :D
    Theres some great analytical posts on these threads by the way :)

I thought that too.As regards the cylon detector,is that actually for real,I know it came up showing all red dots for Boomer but I thought Baltar under the influence of 6 didn't really want to build a cylon detector, much less know how to build one?

Insightfull observation there. It would be difficult not to notice Adama using "God" instead of "Gods",I'm wondering if the writers are going that deep in the build they are putting into the characters and this storyline. They are definitely capable of it, so I hope so.

Regarding Caprica, how come it's in such good nick , now forgive me as theres been a good gap between episodes for me, but wasn't there an awfull lot of nuclear bombs exploded there in the mini series, and yet no sign of the nuclear winter :confused:
    Apart from a few slight tecnicalities,theres more than enough in this to keep me gagging for another episode.
    I've cleared the sky plus memory now so, time permitting I should see it in a few weeks :D:o:D

With all the crap the nukes threw out, they should be wading through snow drifts at the least.

But hey, beggars can't be choosers. I'm just happy their doing so much right with this show. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Fenster wrote:
    With all the crap the nukes threw out, they should be wading through snow drifts at the least.

But hey, beggars can't be choosers. I'm just happy their doing so much right with this show. :)

Well in the mini show, they had nukes exploding above caprica city. So it's possilbe they where using htem as emf generators and radiation. The first to knock out ground defenses and hte second to kill the people. That said I wouldn't be at all surprised if the remaining people on caprica where captured and put into experiments.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭Stark

It was great!
    Yes, oddly enough there were a few people with Helo at the time he was left on Caprica but only Helo escaped.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

It was crap!
    Haruspex wrote:
    They sure did and quite early on in the series too.
    Episode was called "Lost Planet of the Gods".

Thanks for that. Remarkably I must have been slightly less geeky as a young fella than I am now.....

Advertisement