Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 Shocking End Times Prophecies "The earth will become a great graveyard". The end of times

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,274 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Wow I never realised how the activity of humans (not even Teh Gheys™️) could influence tectonic events never mind extraterrestrial solar eruptions. We had the most spectacular aurora borealis ever seen in Ireland the other day, did your yokemebobs predict that?

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Mod warning: As per my previous post, digs at the OP, any other poster or Christianity in general are not acceptable on this forum. Also bear in mind point 6 of the charter before posting here again.

6. Do not post anything intended to inflame or insult. The goal of this forum is to be a place where ideas relating to Christianity are expounded, debated and challenged. While discussion is encouraged, each member is expected to remain within the boundaries of taste and decency. If you disagree with a opinion expressed, please do so in a well mannered fashion.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 barbara73

A "Miracle" ... After Holy rosary prayer....

once I tried all 4 parts of the holy rosary, 3 times in a row, after each 4 parts I had a 30 minute break...
    it took almost 8 hours
    whoever succeeds even only 2x in a row, already feels the great light, but after three ..
    but when I prayed the complete holy rosary 3 times in a row, it already created a state for me, it was like the opiates that some peoples take... but without any subsequent bad states..
    and that day when I slept, I had to visit the heavens, because then I experienced the most beautiful and intense dreams I've ever had... until then I had never been in such a "place" in a dream..
    this is probably how the real world we are going to look like, there is complete peace and a nice atmosphere, music was playing in the background like in some game, everyone there was very friendly..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 rs232

Hypothetically speaking, I may not have had any choice in warning you, no more choice than you had in participating in this thread.

I choose to believe lack of free will is heresy.

But would you be able to decide on this issue?

And so it goes. You disagree, I disagree. At least I agreed to offer you a pint! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 33,212 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Any sign of this major war escalation in Europe? Must be scheduled to happen any day now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,529 ✭✭✭Shoog

I am sure the same people were saying the self same things at the onset of WW1 & 2, but we are all still here.

Being able to share some pleasant banter over a pint with someone you're unlikely to ever agree with on certain points is hugely valuable in my opinion. If you think about it, we all disagree with some folks on some things. No reason not to get on with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 rs232

I totally get the atheist point of view.

Speaking one level up, all these discussions, in my opinion, tend to boil down to what one thinks about free will and morality (objective or relative).

I reject a deterministic universe, but also realize possibly, I may not have a choice. If I do not have a choice, what then is morality? ;)

Or should I take this elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,529 ✭✭✭Shoog

Free will in modern scientific terms is considered somewhat differently to how a religious person would consceptualize it.

In modern science there is a tendency to say that we lack free will because most of our behaviour is deterministic, ie if you present a person with a given set of stimulus they have very little ability to resist their preprogrammed responses. What tends to happen is we react to stimulus in a predetermined predictable way and then instantaneously create a narrative in our head to account for why we just did that thing. This has been demonstrated with brain scans on numerous occasions.

Whether there is a free will in the meta sense beyond these reactive behaviours is the remaining philosophical questions.

I'm of the opinion that it is necessary to distinguish between unknowable (to humanity) and deterministic (from a theoretical standpoint). Borrowing from both Taoist philosophy and basic statistics, I believe the universe is, and will remain, unknowable to humanity. The notion that we, as the tiniest fragment of a system that spans infinite time and space, could ever gain and store knowledge that encompasses the totality of that system, seems entirely preposterous. So even if the universe is theoretically deterministic, it will appear non-deterministic without such knowledge. Note that any gap in the knowledge of the universe at any point in time or space would render the universe effectively non-deterministic, as we do not know the influence of that knowledge gap on the system as a whole.

Now if you could place a being outside of the universe with the capacity to hold such knowledge, the universe would be deterministic to that being. This is my understanding of the Christian concept of God and omniscience. You could also run with 'life in the matrix' type notions where the scope of the universe is an illusion, pantheistic ideas such as Taoism, where the God and the universe are essentially the same thing, multiverses and various other ideas about these things. None of these alternates are supported by evidence, nor can they be disproven. I choose atheism as I don't find any religious beliefs in this regard to be credible.

I think there is a huge gap between largely predictable behavior in response to external stimulus and determinism. If you wanted to illustrate non-deterministic human behavior, ask a subject to guess a number between one and a thousand and try to predict the outcome with 100% accuracy. Predicting reactive human behavior in limited contexts with limited accuracy does not preclude the existence of free will, it merely shows us that we don't have quite so much of it as we might have once thought.

Jesus wanted the whole world to know about it.

rivers of blood and suffering of the nations

Christ revealed these words to me. Beloved daughter, what do you see? I see you glorious, Christ. "Now what do you see? I saw that He was holding humanity in His

right hand and I saw many people turning their backs on Christ. Then, before this Vision that shook me, He said to me: "Tell My children: all My children

see Me with the vision of the soul; some see Me in truth and others distort Me.

Intellectualism predominates in some of My children and they are limited to seeing and perceiving Me; others, due to their selfishness, place bonds between

their senses and their intellectuality, which do not separate and remain in sanity, dying every moment without allowing themselves to know Me. And they turn

their backs on Me because they find answers in science, in technology, in their personal deductions and hide from My Love, creating their own rules to justify

themselves to their brothers and sisters when they ask them about Me. My children do not see Me, nor are they able to see the reality they live in, due to the

fact that their conscience remains completely restless, agitated by what they selfishly desire for themselves.

Personal preferences keep them constantly critical of others, anger emanates from them when people around them are not what they want. They are irritable and

sensitive to everything and everything. Therefore, they are unable to be aware of the reality they live in and remain blind to what is beyond their reach.

These people do not see Me, nor do they see the reality of this moment, which is the decisive moment before they come face to face with themselves.

Tell them, My beloved, when the mind is silenced to return to My Truth, the mind is purified and thus the heart and senses. I offer man the blessing

of reasoning to free the soul from its bondage. A purified mind is wisdom and gives a man a pure heart. I use these people of pure heart to walk,

sharing My Word and My Revelations along the way, necessary for mankind to hear, see and feel within themselves the need to be with Me.

"Tell them, My beloved, that souls choose freely and that this Christ needs the full conscience of those who call themselves My children, My followers,

My disciples, My chosen ones, My priests, My consecrated ones. I need them all to awaken consciences and hearts dormant with indifference and hardened

by the ups and downs of bad behavior, sometimes by omission, and in others by personal convenience. The Divine Teacher continued to speak to me: "

Beloved, it is not times that determine events, but events that signal the future, and in this humanity was the creator of its own destiny, to which humanity

itself clung in its hardness and lack of humility. Tell them that I am coming with an iron staff to separate the wheat from the chaff, in those moments when

the chaff is plentiful and a person's eyesight does not allow him to see clearly through the dense matter that surrounds him, preventing him even from

perceiving My Presence.

My real children exude peace, inspire peace and exhale peace. Some people have called themselves mediators or messengers of peace before humanity, and by

failing to achieve their goal before people, they clearly show that they are just one more of the prevailing misery. As long as, I repeat, until greed is

eradicated from the ego, unity will allow a human being to recognize himself as My child, because before Me all are My children. It is the human being who

has created the divisions and that is why the whispers of war are heard right now until they are no longer whispers and war will spread to all of humanity

in the blink of an eye.

My beloved, you know of My Almighty, I have shown you how Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for their perversity. If it were My Will, I would destroy this

planet in a second. Ah, but My Love and My Patience are My Perfection, therefore I leave man's destiny in the hands of man and his free will, not without

first warning them of the misfortunes that will befall humanity because of the madness and rebellion of this generation.

Christ asked Me:

“Tell them how much I have been waiting for them, about My desire for souls and about My desire for every person to be aware of their responsibility to win souls.

Talk to them about the awareness they need to maintain in order to act and work for peace. Tell them, my love, how much I have struggled with injustice,

slander, insults and rejection. Tell them not to be afraid because I will come to help those who suffer because of Me, tell them

who persevere, that for most I am a Mystery, but for those who persevere, I am the Mystery of Love revealed in their soul. Remind them

that My Kingdom remains before each of you and that I have given man the blessing to discover it. I am within and without each of you, I show

to those who seek Me with the knowledge of Who I Am, and those who reject Me and do not seek Me hide Me from themselves.

you are my light, all are my light; I am present in everything, but you live so dispersed in the worldly and in your false gods that

I speak to you and your ears do not hear Me. I am air, fire, earth, water, but the unconscious of man does not appreciate Me and does not give

Me the glory that they should give Me.

Christ continues to tell me: "Beloved, you see Me, you recognize Me and you know that I am teaching you the Truth, not

that you hide it, but that you share it with your brothers and sisters. You know I am more than blind faith, I am freedom for you to love

Me without limits, so that you can love Me because you know Me and relate to Me in My Love.

Speak to them of My suffering due to human disobedience and rebellion. Tell them that Creation was a great gift from My Father to man,

but you have deformed it and it wants to return to its state in My Father's Will. For this reason, the Earth will renew itself, and in this renewal, so will humanity

like previous generations, will bring upon themselves pain, tragedy, anguish and lamentation due to disobedience to Our Divinity, all of which is

the fruit of the misuse of human freedom and the immoderate use of misused science.

Tell them about My Church, about its purification and about the suffering of all nations. Assure them that I am coming for My children;

My legions will announce

My coming and those who are Mine will welcome Me with joy. I will see with pain those who have despised Me: they will try to hide their face from My Presence.

Within the framework of human freedom, each person will choose good or evil. Share with them My closeness to the conscience of each person.

Tell them about the rivers of blood that will be spilled all over the earth, before the man of science, who knowingly created the destruction of humanity,

challenges Me and, in his madness, causes every creature on the face of the earth to suffer. I'm not implacable, I've been waiting for people to wake up;

My Love is infinite as is My Justice.

Mankind has pounced on My Justice, hastening darkness with evil deeds, scrutinizing My Words to seek darkness, and despite My Light being so great,

they are blinded by their victorious selfishness. My beloved, tell my children that I am waiting for them with Eternal Love. I am who I am, eternal,

beginning and end. Tell them that I am waiting for them in the Tabernacle, tell them to come to Me without fear, but with the truth, without deception.

Tell them that I am present in every consecrated Host. I am the food of the soul and spirit forever and ever. Tell them that I am the Bread of Unity for

all who want to live aware of the need for My Presence in each of those who are Mine. I love you, tell them I love them, say it.

Brothers and sisters: Being faithful to the Word I receive from Christ, I have shared what is His Divine Will, Amen.

"I DID IT FOR LOVE OF YOU, I SUFFERED FOR YOU, I WAS CRUCIFIED FOR YOU." The Message of Jesus Christ

• Registered Users Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭Rigsby

If he loved us…I mean.. REALLY…loved us, no matter what we did or did not do, he could not bear to see us suffer with the likes of cancer, disease, natural disasters etc, especially when he can prevent these things. Nor would he threaten us with hell if we step out of line. What loving parent or guardian would let these things occur when they have the power to prevent them ? 🤫 Besides, he has not got a monopoly on suffering. Lots of people suffered and died for others.

I read somewhere that this planet is something like a purgatory for souls who have sinned in past lives...
    so here we clean ourselves and we have to rise further...
    or this dimension/planet is already so far away from him as a human sin...
    that God has less and less access here

• Registered Users Posts: 28,650 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

That's odd, I wasn't aware that any Christian churches accepted belief in reincarnation.

The Cathars did but they were exterminated centuries ago.

Mod: Ok, so I've allowed 14 days and we're all still here. @barbara73 please stop posting large chunks of cut & paste content and Polish youtube videos to this forum. The idea behind this forum is to encourage debate, discussion and banter. Posting large blocks of copied text and video has the opposite effect.

• Advertisement
Advertisement