Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Wrestlemania 40- 6th/7th April 2024 'spoilers'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,179 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I don't belive that to be the case. Savage looked cool back in the day but you have to remember neon was in fashion in the 80s.

If you look towards all the main eventers, Austin rock hogan cena bret etc. None of them look like they grabbed their gear out of the closet of Lady Gaga lol.

Even Michaels at the height of it was "flamboyant" with his gear however it looked cool. It wasn't odd or strange.

My two cents anyways. He's doing something different and it appears to be working for him. Just I wouldn't expect his entrance gear to be ever classed as cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

yeah, this is definitely AEW.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Delighted for Drew but the match was just finisher after finisher. Three stomps FFS, it used to put people on the shelf!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,923 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Drew deserves it

Are we getting the restart of crazy Rollins ? Blaming Cody for this loss etc

• Registered Users Posts: 31,098 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Super weird match… real lack of the normal build and balance, and in the end felt quite short too. Barely 10 minutes. Happy for Drew, but I expected an awful lot more out of that match.

• Advertisement

Drew winning was on. After that clash promo that aired yesterday and Cody taking the pin in the tag.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Might be getting a cash in yet with Drew hanging around so long...

Ooohhh ****

Hahahaha that was brilliant

• Advertisement

Very good!

I love that cash in as it furthers the Drew/Punk feud and gives us a HUGELY different dynamic on Raw going forward. Judgement Day now really do run Monday Nights.

Punk really loves making a big impact at the start of Stadium shows From Wembley to Phily

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Brilliant, they have been hinting at it and pretty much told us during Priest's entrance yesterday how things would go down.

Perfect after Drew becoming such a major arse, it would make no sense for him to get what he wanted as a heel.

Having Seth lose for the reason Drew said he would and then Drew allowing Punk in his head was really well done and tied everything since the Rumble together.

Yeah, after losing the tag belts, Judgment Day would've started to look a bit neutered. Really strong looking now. Weird to see Rhea without the full makeup too, almost didn't recognise her, always a stunner regardless.

Judgement Day have come on in leaps and bounds since those earliest days under Edge. Mami was a game-changer there.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,021 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

they have Raw from Montreal next Monday they will let him have that moment with the belt

• Registered Users Posts: 18,094 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Judgement Day does it again enjoy the rest of the show lads I'm outta here

Really needed the Celeb factor and ECW legend for this potential bore fest

• Registered Users Posts: 85,410 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

DM Hunk, I think could be Punk's new tshirt

Playing into the ECW crowd with this. Wonder will they let someone bleed for reals.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

A guy called Priest, beating Drew, who has spoken about how he prayed for everything to happen can't be an accident either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Congratulations to Great Britain's Drew McIntyre on his Championship win at WM40

Also

Disappointment for Scotlands Drew McIntyre on his Championship loss at WM40

Is how I imagine the headlines would read

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Didn't they do something similar to zack Ryder in NYC after he won the title at mania?

As Roman said in the press conference last night, there are levels of intricacies to stories that fans won't even see until they happen. Now he was talking about the Bloodline arc but you can also apply to that to the wider WWE.

Montez Ford looked on the verge of breaking into the big time not all that long ago… feels like a forgotten man now.

Might get an ECW invasion here yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,597 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Snoop is the drizzling **** on commentary

Feck sake the table had ONE job and it failed.

• Advertisement

Sure he probably smoked half of the city Philadelphias supply before going out there😂

Advertisement