Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeffrey Epstein documents unsealed

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭MOR316

Sleepovers aside (Don't care if he never did anything or not, it's morally and ethically wrong) the theme park and pet chimpanzee are not exactly "weird" per say. If I had that money, I'd have numerous animals as pets and would build whatever I wanted on a vast land like Neverland

The stuff he took to get to sleep...Biggest star in the world, most scrutinised person in the world, most popular person in the world, addicted to painkillers after his accident in 1984, under severe pressure every day, major financial issues since 1991, hoodwinked into doing 50 shows he never wanted to do, vast majority of the music industry out to get him since 1985 after buying up the catalogue of music he bought (Old enough to remember the press turning on him over that)

I mean, I have trouble sleeping thinking about paying off my credit card...Certainly wouldn't hold the paragraph above against the guy. Especially when we know loads of artists are addicted to some form of drug or another, be it for a high or prescription stuff

That said, he brought an awful lot of it on himself. Understand his reasons for wanting to surround himself with yes men due to his upbringing and his obsession with wanting to be number 1. I understand why he never got psychiatric help due the level of fame, which I'm certain no one has ever seen before or since, and it being plastered all over the papers. I find him, as an artist, absolutely incredible. I find him as a person, tragic and someone who never stood a chance. Holding his kid over a balcony because he was high as a kite and wanted the press to write about him as he had no music ffs

Whilst he brought a lot of it on himself, the media were cruel to him. Allegations aside, what was the reason for a cartoon image of him as a caged monkey, with the caption, "Don't feed the Jacko" and a bucket of bananas beside him or when he played in Japan, "Jappos go mad for Wacko Jacko" or various other stuff?

Advertisement