Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEO DSP Internal Competition 2023

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Vologda69

My HEO manager had to go back in the office full time. But after probation, she went to 4 days, two at home and two in the office. My EO went to 3 day week, one day in the office using parental leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Pickysue

Can I ask what professional you used?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Moff1

Hi. I am new to boards.ie so apologies if someone has asked this already. Anyone know when the 1st lost of interviews are due to start. I am No 3 on my panel so hope to be called in first tranche

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭AJMG

I heard from a someone today that plan is to do first round of interviews week after next with invite emails to go out later this week…But, as per previous posts on here and from experience, ‘plans’ and reality tend not to be the same thing!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Sadie_cakes

I’m number 20 on my board so not holding out much hope of an interview they didn’t reach number 20 for interview in the last heo internal comp

• Registered Users Posts: 6 G1981

I'm no 2 on my panel and my manager told me interviews are starting on 7th Feb, 2 boards with 7 interviews per board each day. She reckons I should get word tomorrow for interview on 9.2.24🙈🤞🤞🤞

Now that could possibly all change....

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭egan23

Yes I heard interviews then too, and it's first 5 in panels being called.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Grellan23

If anyone gets called for interview please let us know 😊, I'm no. 9 on my board hoping to get called at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Capella10

I heard that someone who was number 29 on the last HEO was reached and is now a HEO in the department? not holding much hope myself

• Advertisement

Yes I know of someone ranked 24th that was called a few months ago just before this campaign started and is now a HEO.

Interview emails are released. Starting 7th, 8th, 9th and 19th February. You have to log into hire lab and select date that suits you.

Did it say what number oom were reached in first batch?

No, they didn't say how many. I heard first 5 from each panel tho from my Manager

• Registered Users Posts: 25 SheevPalps

Does anyone know if I was to leave my current role on mobility, if I could continue to be called to interview and remain on a panel, should I make it that far?

Even if through mobility I left DSP?

As far as I know you have to me an existing member of DSP to be offered internal.

Depending what number you are and how many they are planning on calling, it could be worth delaying mobility if possible .

• Registered Users Posts: 25 SheevPalps

That's good to know. I am OOM12 so might wait and see if I get called by April or so.

Colleague went to Courts service on mobility, was removed from the DSP HEO panel

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭irishfemme

I wonder how we were scored, I got 81/85 and OOM 8...

• Advertisement

Are the interviews being done in person or online?

In person at DSP headquarters in Store Street.

I wonder will they call a second batch or is this it until panel is empty

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,841 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

When do they expect to call the second batch? I’m OOM 6

I'm 7 and from what I know there's no immediate plans to,they will create a panel from the ones called to interview already so 105 and if and when that panel is emptied they may call a second batch.

Oh right we could be waiting a while yet so. Although someone posted 25% failed the interview last time around so it might not be too long

Depends on how many is needed for the panel to be considered full I suppose. If 25% of the 105 didn't make it they still have a panel of close to 80 people to fill vacancies along side external panel and mobility.

Fingers crossed anyway

True but then when it breaks down to county some counties might only have a couple of people on the panel. All we can do is cross the fingers!

That's true too, let's wait and see

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Sadie_cakes

There wouldn’t be any external for heo just internal and mobility. It’s been said that they they are crying out for heo’s so I would imagine the next batch will be called for interview in March, same as the last internal comp

Advertisement