Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F1 2023 - Round 17 - Japan - Suzuka

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Russell said "consider plan b" which we all reckon is the 1 stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Just watched the replay, above average race but after actually seeing a fight for first no race will do any more...

A lot of poor driving today.

Bottas got screwed.

Sargent and stroll once again proving they shouldn't have seats.

Perez proving red bull are wasting a that seat on him, I don't think he should of been allowed back out, he got out of the car and the car had been worked on under green flag conditions but hey thems the rules and of all the teams who know how to work them to their advantage it's red bull.

Merc I dunno what they were thinking, but hope Hamilton snaps 2nd from Perez as he doesn't deserve it plain and simple as he is there cause of the car not his driving that's for sure. If they just switched concept from the beginning they would be doing better and secure second much easier for both team and driver.

Aston just meh.

McLaren are the team of the season for me to have such a swing from last to being the best team bar red bull. Norris needs that first win I hope he gets it with McLaren and doesn't go to red bull to play second fiddle and pick up scraps. Oscar is mighty impressive

• Registered Users Posts: 15,563 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Just watched the replay, Below average race.

A lot of poor driving today.

FYP for you

Agreed a poor race.

Very boring race. I am glad I did not have to endure that live or get up at 5am to watch it.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

• Registered Users Posts: 8,573 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Brilliant! I like how Lando coincidentally uses the frame of Checo hitting Kmag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I think his quote upon seeing that was 'interesting'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,573 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Seems like things are getting tense in Merc, Russell and Hamilton both completely silent on the in lap then they didn't even acknowledge eachother after the race. Hopefully things get spicy between them, love a bit of teammate rivalry

• Registered Users Posts: 30,027 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

It was worth Russell trying something different but he had no tires compared to Hamilton and Sainz so I'd be surprised if he'd have any complaint how it played out.

Think they said Hamilton picked up a bit of damage on the first lap when he came together with Perez, so maybe why Russell was putting pressure on him early in the race. Hamilton running him out wide in spoon maybe wasn't so fair

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Hijpo

Just listened to over the line team radio.

Gasly was not at all happy at the end, not sure why but he was instructed to give 9th to Ocon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,487 ✭✭✭✭klose

Think I read he was let through to try and attack Alonso for P8, didn't and had to hand the place back. Which obviously makes his outbursts more absurd if so. I think Gasly can catch Stroll for P10 in the standings at the rate both drivers are going lately so maybe that's why he was annoyed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement