Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freely (free UK IPTV service from BBC/ITV/C4/C5)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭baz9375

It'll be very interesting to see if RTE/TG4 is carried on the Freely Platform in Northern Ireland. It's on Freeview and Sky/Sky Stream.

I've emailed and chatted online with Freely this morning to ask but they can't give me an answer! they say that channels available for each area hasn't been finalised.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,873 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Channel 54, 55 & 56…

Cheers

Are these channels delivered through IPTV or is it through aerial? I believe that OTA channels from aerial are added to the EPG.

Just wonder if the RTE channels will be delivered over the internet.

Response from Hisense on which TVs will be compatible

"Freely will only be available in new models A6N/E7N/A7N/E7N PRO/U7N/U8N."

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭decor58

Interesting that they say "will be", not available yet. Many of the launch reports say "a first " was that what the rush is about,pity if no one can use it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,505 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

The freely TV guide can be seen here

https://www.freely.co.uk/tv-guide?userNid=65017

Region is set by postcode

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

That surely is all the channels on Freeview, rather than just the Freely channels? All the reports have said it’s just the main UK PSBs at first?

Certainly seems to contradict the table provided elsewhere on the website:

https://www.freely.co.uk/help/faqs/channel-list

• Registered Users Posts: 5,873 ✭✭✭JDxtra

It appears that they, like many others, are OTA channels only - which is a shame.

Advertisement