Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2024 **No Ticket Sales / Requests** - Waiting in line, terrible time, over familiar

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Hank the DJ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭fourmations

i didnt like the rainbow tipis there's a big post right down the middle and all your gear is in the one "room" with you but they do the job, we always share one of the standard 4 or 6 mans, they are huge and loads of room for your gear, its the way to go if you have a few going with you (and cheaper per head)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭endainoz

Have a family member looking for a discount code if anyone has one gong spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Looking for a discount code for general camping if anyone has one they won't be using please?

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭glen25

Also looking for a discount code if anyone has one to spare? TIA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭thebronze14

Tickets bought for next year. Only second year I've been in the position to go due to the change of dates. Looking forward to complaining about the hack of the lineup over the next 11 months😜

• Registered Users Posts: 2,514 ✭✭✭patch

What's the best way to ensure getting pink moon tickets tomorrow morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭shovel

First time hoping to go to electric picnic.,even though i'm no spring chicken.

If anyone has a discount code going spare I'd appreciate it

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭FionnK86

Has anyone ever accidentally bought too many tickets? It let me buy 5 but friends pointed out I should've only got two. Ticketmaster have 12-24 hour return time so wondering if they should join queue tomorrow too.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Dany Hitch

Tickets sorted for next year. If anyone can't get one in time or is still sitting on the fence when it sells out, I recommend the Tour de Picnic run or cycle. Great craic for three good causes, feel good factor post race and a ticket to attend with a few free beers.

As to who the big headliner might be for next August? Love to see Metallica blast out a three hour set like they did in the RDS a few years back but I'm not holding my breath.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭FionnK86

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Dany Hitch

They'd do! Last time I saw them was in the Phoenix Park with The Pixies supporting. I brought my little sister and her mate along for their first ever gig. They still talk about it. You never forget your first gig.

Please not... Their best live days are well past them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭Fanirish

Honestly could be them. Could easily see them headline Reading and Leeds as package deal for Melvin benn.

they did june and July europe run this year so a July/august run in 2024 makes sense

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Joining this new thread early this time. This year and last year (my first), I'd only decided to go about a month beforehand. I'm already thinking that I should do next year...!

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,964 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Takes out and polishes up the "i'd rather **** in me hands" quote

• Registered Users Posts: 3,530 ✭✭✭Stillill42

I'm with you Scruff. If RHCP are the magical move-the-festival headliners, Melvin's over estimating their star appeal. For me anyhow. I wouldn't cross the road.

Snarky Snark Snark

I kinda liked them at one point, but that point was the early to mid 90s. Went off them and then was offered a ticket to see them with New Order in Lansdowne Road. Saying they were abysmal is underplaying how bad they were.

It's appropriate that one of the litmus test questions for Hell in The Good Place was "Have you ever paid money to hear music performed by Californian funk rock band, the Red Hot Chili Peppers?". I'm going to Hell, and I fully deserve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Anyone know if pink moon lounge tickets are sold out already or if they have yet to go on sale?

Thanks.

Snarky Snark Snark

No, from their e-mail

""BACK ONSALE FOR 2024 THIS WEEK

FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER - 9AM"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 jaffajaffa

Sorry if this is a stupid Q but here we go…

I bought 2presale loyalty tickets yesterday,can I buy another 2 pre sale full price tickets?

Ticketmaster will allow me buy 2 general admission if I don’t input the loyalty code however I’m concerned they will be cancelled later, if the code is in I can’t.

The email with the loyalty code says that the loyalty scheme has a 2 ticket limit and the general presale has a 4 ticket limit.Are you supposed to stick with one or the other or can I buy 2 general admissions after buying 2 loyalty?

Went to see them in Marley park last year. After seeing them at my first gig, Slane 03 and the year after in Phoenix Park, they are a shadow of their further selves. One thing that struck me that day though was that the kids absolutely love them. The majority of the crowd we 18-25 which is peak EP demographic. I thought at 34 at the time I would be young enough at the gig but I was very wrong!

I remember how massive they were 20 odd years ago alright, saw them a couple of years after and honestly could not get over how terribly boring they were live.

If your talking a massive act, the rolling stones have a new album out next month and will surely be touring that, highly unlikely I know but a good chance they could do Glastonbury and some stadium shows at the very least.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Aquals

The Pink Moon website seems to have completedly crashed just as sales for camping were due to start!!

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Dutchy

PINK DOOM

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Dutchy

2 men tents are back @ €299

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Anyone still stuck in PM queue? Gone from 5 min wait to 12 :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭newbie18892

I'm waiting in the queue. hoping it lets us in soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭Stationmaster

Yea, same, saying now the event will begin at 9.15 - not looking good!

Advertisement